Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update yaar
loved ur huge update...want more of them...
i loved all the sigs and requests...nd thank u so much for making my req...love u
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

awesome u knw wat ur bday is just one day bfore mine :D

dat's so exctiting .. 😃

now i can remember ur b'day 😃
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Your siggys are really good...Love the effects..
very nice creations
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear amazing creations...
loved Sanaya sigg.. its truly awesome😍😍
Creations on SRK are mind blowingg... and kareena siggs too are superb...
Kash siggs are beautiful...
loved them all.. fab creations👏👏
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ur creations r Amazing 😍 Will love to see more .. Do PM mee 😃 
& do make sum creations on KaSu too 😛 😊
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lovely Update && Love Your Style Especially 😳 Aww, Sanaya One Is SOO Cute Especially The First Three Pictures Where She Is In White ❤️ She Alwayss Look Like An Angel In White 😍 Saved The Siggie ;) Will Use It When I Come After Examss 🤗

Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 12 years ago
brilliant !!! 🤗
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww Yaar... they r awesome
Thanks for the PM

❤️ Prachi
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessBushi

Dear Bushra, I think this is the first time we have spoken, met😳 Hi, I am Sabah.  I do not know what post of mine, if any for this may have been a random pm, caused you to pm me BUT I am glad.  Your work is just beautiful but more than that you have your own style that is both enchanting, stylish and just a pleasure to view.

I loved how you used those contrasting hues of yellow and blue, to add depth and brilliance to this one. Nicely done! ⭐️

The firework in the middle is so well merged so that it does not distract away from the whole BUT rather adds to those luminescent tones of the whole.  Wonderful! ⭐️⭐️

This colouring on this one is just enchanting.  The manner you move from the vibrancy at the top to the more pastel tones at the bottom. It is just mesmerizing. I wish to stay and stare all day EVEN though I am not a fan of Kareena, as such. Beautifully done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Again, I have no idea who this girl is BUT the manner you have added those earthy hues of green and gold are just ravishing!  The texturing is subtle and adds that correct level of depth! Beautiful! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Again, I have no idea who this is BUT I loved the colouring on this picture which makes the whole so sharp and yet heavenly. The vibrancy of the green pulling you into his eyes. Just beautiful done!

I loved how you took a ubiquitous picture and made it you own BY not illuminating the green and blue hues of the picture itself, as most do BUT by adding a contrasting red tinge whilst using the border to add those blue and green hues so that it contrasts it beautifully whilst pulling your eyes towards the main part of the picture. Just genius!

pluviophile. thumbnail
Amazing  update
iam using it...