Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys ( not so many here) and Girls ( so many here ),

Me back...! πŸ˜ƒ

Here i'm, this is me ! ( Noways, i will sing the whole song, babes ! ) πŸ˜†

BTW, My exams just finished, and here i'm back on GF, almost after 20 or don't even remember how many days ? 

Oh My Great God...and my inbox is a mess ! I'm so overwhelmed by your response, haila...πŸ˜‰ so many of you missed me ! πŸ˜Š Awww...Thanks to all, well practically it was not possible to reply each of the 'three-figures-numbers' of messages, so my 'sometimes-act-smart' brain gave me this wonderful idea ! πŸ˜ƒ

Well, I have never been away from GF, GHSP and my Maan, for this much long, but this time, i choose my studies over my 'Interests' !  And, now i'm so relieved, i don't know how many of you can feel the joy and happiness, of finishing the last exam ! Its out of this world feeling ! Just like, when i see my Maan, and 'Something happens' ! πŸ˜³

Well, now i', 24X7 free, total time pass, firstly i'm gonna see my Maan's video's, then comes everything !

But, for now, Welcome me guys ! I demand that ! πŸ˜†

It feels great to come back my another home ! πŸ˜³

Love you all,

Maddy😊 ( Totally Free now ! ) 

Maandyyy tum aagaieee, welcome back dear πŸ€— ...

Arey tujhe bhola kaun tha pagli jo yaad kurtey...
Good good that your exams went good...Watch watch sexy carpenter Maan, will love to read your views...

Muniza
madddyyy    ..πŸ€— 

ur back ur back ur back ... yoohooo  

how did the papers go? 

chalo start writing happy shappy OS/SS/FF ...  sad ones are not allowed for you ...  ur one overquota with sad endings for a loong loong time

_____
Sana
Originally posted by sindu555

madddyyy    ..πŸ€— 

ur back ur back ur back ... yoohooo  

how did the papers go? 

chalo start writing happy shappy OS/SS/FF ...  sad ones are not allowed for you ...  ur one overquota with sad endings for a loong loong time

_____
Sana

Exams..? Arghh..let's talk about something else ! LOL ! 

Well, i already have one sad OS, so sorry to even inform you about that  ! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by muniza75

Maandyyy tum aagaieee, welcome back dear πŸ€— ...

Arey tujhe bhola kaun tha pagli jo yaad kurtey...
Good good that your exams went good...Watch watch sexy carpenter Maan, will love to read your views...

Muniza

Already saw that part, on YT, thanks to my bro, he downloaded video for me, i do not want to say much about those perfectly carved biceps, and oooppss...system is loosing control...out of order, not technical defect, its a hormones problem ! LOL !
Hey Maandy you are back...and I am on verge of leaving...πŸ€—welcome back
Originally posted by kuls11

Hey Maandy you are back...and I am on verge of leaving...πŸ€—welcome back

NOOO...why are you leaving now ?
FINALLY U R BAK.missed u terribly n ofcourse ur posts!

Originally posted by maanddy

Exams..? Arghh..let's talk about something else ! LOL ! 

Well, i already have one sad OS, so sorry to even inform you about that  ! πŸ˜†

maddyyy   ...   teri to!   nahin choron gi tujhay   "runs after maddy with a danda in my hand"  

haye rabba kia hoga humari maddy ka ... examz khatam huay to acha happy shappy OS denay kay bajaye madam humein rulanay chalein hai πŸ˜‘ 

sudhar ja dukhi aatma ... sudhar jaa ...  πŸ˜† 

romcom dekho back to back πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sindu555

maddyyy   ...   teri to!   nahin choron gi tujhay   "runs after maddy with a danda in my hand"  

haye rabba kia hoga humari maddy ka ... examz khatam huay to acha happy shappy OS denay kay bajaye madam humein rulanay chalein hai πŸ˜‘ 

sudhar ja dukhi aatma ... sudhar jaa ...  πŸ˜† 

romcom dekho back to back πŸ˜ƒ

You see sana, there is some sad sad things and then i have one great ROM COM FF, please have mercy ! πŸ˜Š But, you will have to wait for FF, and OS coming in, one or two days ! 

And, yes, you will get details in OS ! Ha ! πŸ˜ƒ