Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Newdime

Whats up with this new quotation of yours...Patience is a virtue...kuch ulta seedha kha to nahi liya na?  This is the 2nd time you have used...u r in dreamy moments looks like it...
Yes how can i not know the Mummy...Brendan Fraser now he is the Man.

I too like watching this man very much...and no...no hidden meanings Sona...i simply meant i have till 12 o'clock at night for my update and so practice patience uptill then...i am used to joke like this with everybody...plz don't take it otherwise...  

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

You want to come to this side of the world...?  We are looking forward for some hot, warm weather but Canadian Weather is just Canadian Weather...it's 16 degrees but with north west wind that means its chilli...

Sona i love cold...i love winter ...iam so happy at all times in winter...i hate the hot and humid climates...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am to just free from exams fever, just came  ! Aaah a big relief !  ðŸ˜ƒ Feeling Great ! ðŸ˜Š
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: coasta_70

sunday is passing by waiting for 930pm on monday...when we will get to see GC and DD!

Looking forward to his expression when he sees his Geet dressed like that for the first time...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuttiee

my sunday was good bcoz mai saturday night se farmhouse gaye thi ajj wapis ayi sooo its was fun...bt waiting for maanday

He is the best part of the coming day...Monday...😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

I am to just free from exams fever, just came  ! Aaah a big relief !  ðŸ˜ƒ Feeling Great ! ðŸ˜Š

U will be rewarded with MSk being in the whole episode once again...
Sundays are usually boring for me. It's more like a day preparing for the coming week. The cooking, cleaning, washing up, helping daughter with her homework, etc etc. With other words a big snoozefest.

The only thing to look forward to is Geet on Mondays. 😃
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mine. Great. As i have just finished exams fever ! Hash ! I feel great and relaxed and most importantly FREE ! ðŸ˜Š

It's great ! ðŸ˜Š
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Sundays are usually boring for me. It's more like a day preparing for the coming week. The cooking, cleaning, washing up, helping daughter with her homework, etc etc. With other words a big snoozefest.

The only thing to look forward to is Geet on Mondays. 😃

Yeah almost all of us keep some personal chores to be caught up with for Sundays or essentially for the weekends...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

why????