Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys how is Sunday going???
It is almost over so that's good and bad...holiday is over and start for a new week of toil but good news is that Monday comes bearing GC and we get to see our fav MSK at 9.30pm...What say???
Sunday evenings are both hated and enjoyed as even when we finish a movie or something...the clock seems to be ticking to start toiling for the week...
KhushiI feel the same way.  I look forward to GC's entry on Monday as much as when he first entered GEET HSP.  The same feelings that hit the heart with a warm feeling...Yipeee!!  I love Mondays now...no more blues😛...
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Hey guys how is Sunday going???
It is almost over so that's good and bad...holiday is over and start for a new week of toil but good news is that Monday comes bearing GC and we get to see our fav MSK at 9.30pm...What say???

So true..Khushi...well for me my Sunday has been great...i'm not sure if you had a chance to visit my forum...we are already in the mood of celebrating my MaanEet's wedding...its starts tonight tonight.
Make sure you are on time...

Originally posted by lovetheserial

KhushiI feel the same way.  I look forward to GC's entry on Monday as much as when he first entered GEET HSP.  The same feelings that hit the heart with a warm feeling...Yipeee!!  I love Mondays now...no more blues😛...

Just imagine how much impact one character can have on the lives of so many people...going to hit a movie at 9.45 today...God kol is so hot and humid...
Originally posted by Newdime

So true..Khushi...well for me my Sunday has been great...i'm not sure if you had a chance to visit my forum...we are already in the mood of celebrating my MaanEet's wedding...its starts tonight tonight.
Make sure you are on time...

Yeah the day went ok...we are going to end it with a movie too...and yes iam on it...patience is a virtue ...(Movie Mummy remember???)

Yeah the day went ok...we are going to end it with a movie too...and yes iam on it...patience is a virtue ...(Movie Mummy remember???)

Whats up with this new quotation of yours...Patience is a virtue...kuch ulta seedha kha to nahi liya na?  This is the 2nd time you have used...u r in dreamy moments looks like it...
Yes how can i not know the Mummy...Brendan Fraser now he is the Man.

sunday is passing by waiting for 930pm on monday...when we will get to see GC and DD!

Just imagine how much impact one character can have on the lives of so many people...going to hit a movie at 9.45 today...God kol is so hot and humid...

You want to come to this side of the world...?  We are looking forward for some hot, warm weather but Canadian Weather is just Canadian Weather...it's 16 degrees but with north west wind that means its chilli...
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
my sunday was good bcoz mai saturday night se farmhouse gaye thi ajj wapis ayi sooo its was fun...bt waiting for maanday