India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

It is the entire family

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
It is the entire family that is making this show interesting. Gulaal is the protagonist, no doubt. Without the family she will be like a flower without leaves.

Gulaal is definitely the best show in this slot irrespective of trps.  

As for the villains, there are 2. The inhouse villain or vamp in the form of Jamunatai  and the other main villain, the eunuch.

Kesar is confused. Dushyant is repentant. Vasant is nowhere.

And Gulaal goes on reassuring Talli which may make her take decisions against Kesar.

Talli has already doubts about Kesar and so she may move on.

I feel Gulaal is trying to fight with herself. Her heart says something but her mind says something different.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgShellJA

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Gulaal has always been a show that worked well as a whole show and what i mean about that is everyone and each character is so well gelled it together, that you enjoy the show as a whole and such

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsharneil92

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ahh sometimes i really wish Gulaal would stop with her typical maha sacrifices and think about herself and WHAT SHE WANTS.. even though she does not consiously know that she loves kesar but sub consiously she does we can see it in her eyes, but she's covering her feelings up because of the promise made to Talli, in some way Gulaal thinks Kesar doesn't believe in this marriage and so on.. we all know Kesar would never let Gulaal go no matter what, BUT COME ON GULAAL need to wake up and stop thinking about others and think for yourself for once. But she is a lovely character i just wanna see Kesar and Gulaal - talli rani just annoys me. lol

- reema x

Edited by reemg - 08 May 2011 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

anupamg Newbie
anupamg
anupamg

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
what everybody has written is correct in its own way.  If vasant comes back that would be really nice b'cause gulal love for kesar is so pure and different,  she just cant give that position of vasant to anyone .  anupamg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index