Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

1.   Natak of our Chanda mama
i was wondering and at the same time finding it soo funny that a powerful Vampire like Chand is hospitalized due to a landslide? πŸ˜†...finally its revealed that he was only acting to b unconscious in front of everyone πŸ˜‰...he heard everything Sid said and now Haseena too knows abt it, ab Sid ki khair nahi 🀣...noone beats Chanda mama, ye Sid kya cheez hai 🀣

yaar nishi, usko naatak karne ki kyaa zaroorat thi , aaram se chupke se nikal jaata faaltu main aone beton ko pareshaan kiyaa

2.   Abhay's mysterious intentions Revealed
another revelaton was the question which everyone asks...
Why is Abhay not telling Piya abt Sid?
Answer - if he does, Sid will make Piya his next victim as Piya wont b able to hide this truth...
Another question - Why he didnt tell Piya that he bit her?
Answer - Piya will b completely normal human in next Poonam ki Raat, she already is except for her blood...and NO she is not becoming half/ full Vampire (like everyone thought πŸ˜†)...all Abhay had to do is protect her till next Poonam ki Raat πŸ˜†

3.   Piya - wanna b Jaanwar next

BREAKING NEWS- 'Piya called Abhay jaanwar'
i know some ppl r sad, some r upset, some r mad at Piya πŸ˜›...but see the irony of the situation...today Piya blamed Abhay that he is making her a vampire like him...but tomorrow when she will herself wanna b a jaanwar, oops i mean a Vampire, Abhay wont b ready to make her one 🀣
hold on, going the Twilight way, shudnt Piya realize now that she is ageing and Abhay is not 🀣...she will b 18 soon and Abhay will remain 17 forever 🀣...i hope she starts dreaming like Bella abt she being buddhi, it will b fun 🀣
that would be fun , yes abhi piya gussa hain thode din baad she will be begging to be a vampire aur abhay apnaa attitude dikhaayegaπŸ˜†

4.   The Sid Attack
how many of u r dying to see Sid's attack on Piya to make her his next victim? πŸ˜†...i m waiting for this scene since months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it will the BEST scene of PKYEK for me πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...hmm...but my question here is - Abhay is supposed to b away from Piya on Poonam ki Raat as he wont b able to control himelf on that day (khoon ko khoon pukarega and all that crap 🀣)...so if Sid plans to make Piya his Victim on that night (which is 2 days later) then who will save Piya? πŸ˜•
yaar kab se , pata nahin kab hogaa, i am also so waiting 4 iti hope piya madam ko jab pata chale toh danish ke time wali galti naa kare, akele sid se milne naa chali jaayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhay - leave ASAP and Superiors entry
another wish and prediction from me - i want Abhay to leave Piya and Dehradun after this whole Sid revelation action packed drama πŸ˜†...i know many of u wont agree with me πŸ˜†...but i think this is best for them...they still dont know what they want actually...all Abhay thinks is "how to protect/ save Piya" and all Piya wants is "normal uncomplicated life with Abhay" (which is impossible πŸ˜†)...i think Superiors entry here will turn the whole situation and the all the R's including Sid will have to leave Dehradun 😊
abahy should leave then only he can think properly and get out of this bachao piya andolan

okay i m done *phew*
anything else i missed? LOL
*thinking - thoda zyada bakwas ho gaya πŸ˜›*

fab post , tum har cheez ko funny banaa deti ho, keep it upπŸ‘
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sid ne pata nahi kitni sari secret shadiya kar rakhi hai 🀣...i know saas hona k naate u got full right to know abt ur bahus 🀣...isliye to kaha tha Sid needs do thappad to make him speak the truth 🀣

Abhay ka accident? 😲🀣🀣...thats funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...MIsha ki tarah i love u? ye samjh nahi aayaπŸ˜•

Just like misha runs to arnab saying 'papa papa'..that way piya will run to abhay saying 'abhay abhay'..as soon as she hears he has an accident. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely postπŸ‘..really hilarious..i love the part bt piya being the wanna b jaanwarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: romaila

u know i was more interseted in knowing Chaan'd story then Abhiya...hehehheheheh Finally moon uncle himself made it claear abt his natak...hahahahaa

we all know how much u love Chanda mama πŸ˜‰

End kahan huii hay Piya uski life mein aaye metz ka face ley kay hay tou Abhay ka  punar janam hua hay πŸ˜†
ab alive ho ya dead .. kya farq parrta hay .. Abhay Abhay he rahega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol but think abt that day jab Metz bhi apna face lekar aa jayegi Abhay k samne 🀣🀣...kya twist hoga 🀣...phir dekhte hai Abhay kya karta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
maybe he can sing that song "tujhe bhula diya ohhh...tujhe bhula diya ohhh...phir kyon teri yaadon ne, mujhe rula diya..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shyams

Well Pia can always google and find all d truths 🀣🀣🀣

i know...google rocks ROFL...CID shud start using google too to solve mysteries ROFL

fab post , tum har cheez ko funny banaa deti ho, keep it upπŸ‘
>> thankyou Anmol JEE Tongue

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

yaar one thing m confused...kya vampires sirf accident prones ki taraf attracted hote hain???????? then I wonder among Chundu mamu n haseena maami, who gt the attraction first?? I think its maami, coz till date we havnt seen any Haseena accident, bt chandu mamu landslide mein injured ho gaye...so its a big confusionπŸ˜•

lol Chandu mama ko koi injure nahi kar sakta πŸ˜†...wo to acting kar rahe the πŸ˜†...noone beats our Chanda mama, he rocks 😎
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Just like misha runs to arnab saying 'papa papa'..that way piya will run to abhay saying 'abhay abhay'..as soon as she hears he has an accident. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

lol sounds too filmy ROFLROFL

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

we all know how much u love Chanda mama πŸ˜‰

Moon uncle bolo🀣 Chaand is too old fashion🀣
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next