Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
u know i was more interseted in knowing Chaan'd story then Abhiya...hehehheheheh Finally moon uncle himself made it claear abt his natak...hahahahaa
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

On Poonam ki raat Haseena might save her. That's what I want. 😳 I want the bond between Haseena & Pia to grow. πŸ˜ƒ

lol nice prediction, mayb it cud happen too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Feels like Abhay will spent his whole life in protectin' Piya ... πŸ˜†
Poonam ki raat mein if Sid makes Piya the viCtim then i Guess ..  Abhay previous episode ki tarhan Pagaloun ki party ka sCene karley πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But seriously , i want Haseena pochanch jaye to resCue Piya .. Bahu se aur pyar increase hojayega .. πŸ˜†

lol his whole life or her whole life? πŸ˜†...Abhay ki life to kab ka end ho chuki hai, he is not alive anymore πŸ˜†...like he said to Sid "aur is baar to main marr bhi nahi sakta" πŸ˜†
both ideas r good πŸ‘...lets see kya hota hai πŸ˜ƒ...i m tooo excited for that epi

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol his whole life or her whole life? πŸ˜†...Abhay ki life to kab ka end ho chuki hai, he is not alive anymore πŸ˜†...like he said to Sid "aur is baar to main marr bhi nahi sakta" πŸ˜†
both ideas r good πŸ‘...lets see kya hota hai πŸ˜ƒ...i m tooo excited for that epi

End kahan huii hay Piya uski life mein aaye metz ka face ley kay hay tou Abhay ka  punar janam hua hay πŸ˜†
ab alive ho ya dead .. kya farq parrta hay .. Abhay Abhay he rahega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhay - leave ASAP and Superiors entry

Vaise agree with ya if Abhay leaves Piya then they can settle down what aCtually they want .. jab tak saath rahenge Abhay Piya ko protect karne mein laga rahega .. piya Abhay kay saath normal life spend karne ka sochti rahegi .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aCtually they both neeed a Break noww seriouslyy , inorder to understand each other 😳

if Piya is accident prone like Bella to Abhay to usey bachane k liye wapas aana hi padega 🀣🀣...as there is no werewolf here to save her while he is away 🀣

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well Pia can always google and find all d truths 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Uff kya post hai. I thought I will never reply to any post except Hema's. But now the funny posts made me to change my decision. I am absolutely agree with u on the following points

.she will b 18 soon and Abhay will remain 17 forever πŸ€£...i hope she starts dreaming like Bella abt she being buddhi, it will b fun πŸ€£

4.   The Sid Attack
how many of u r dying to see Sid's attack on Piya to make her his next victim? πŸ˜†...i m waiting for this scene since months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it will the BEST scene of PKYEK for me πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...hmm...but my question here is - Abhay is supposed to b away from Piya on Poonam ki Raat as he wont b able to control himelf on that day (khoon ko khoon pukarega and all that crap πŸ€£)...so if Sid plans to make Piya his Victim on that night (which is 2 days later) then who will save Piya? πŸ˜•

Abhay - leave ASAP and Superiors entry
another wish and prediction from me - i want Abhay to leave Piya and Dehradun after this whole Sid revelation action packed drama πŸ˜†...i know many of u wont agree with me πŸ˜†...but i think this is best for them...they still dont know what they want actually...all Abhay thinks is "how to protect/ save Piya" and all Piya wants is "normal uncomplicated life with Abhay" (which is impossible πŸ˜†)...i think Superiors entry here will turn the whole situation and the all the R's including Sid will have to leave Dehradun πŸ˜Š

I seriously want abhay to leave now. I am fed up of saving piya. Let Piya handles the situation herself. Before meeting abhay she was leaving alone. The distance of some day will help them to realize their relation.

lol thanks πŸ˜†
and Piya cant handle anything alone without getting into trouble ROFL...rmbr how she fell from that mountain, it happened before she met Abhay ROFL...she needs a 24*7 bodyguard to save her ROFL

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
yaar one thing m confused...kya vampires sirf accident prones ki taraf attracted hote hain???????? then I wonder among Chundu mamu n haseena maami, who gt the attraction first?? I think its maami, coz till date we havnt seen any Haseena accident, bt chandu mamu landslide mein injured ho gaye...so its a big confusionπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

yeah yeah..please abhay..leave dehradun...i want the superiors to come and see sid kitna bigamous ban gaya hai...🀣 do do shaadiyaan kar raha hai...🀣 you won't be able to bear shock abhay...teri bhalaai ke liye keh rahe hoon..yahaan se bhaag jaa...🀣 shaayad tumhara bhi accident ho jaaye aur piya misha ki tarah tumse i-love-you kehte kehte daudti chali aaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Sid ne pata nahi kitni sari secret shadiya kar rakhi hai ROFL...i know saas hona k naate u got full right to know abt ur bahus ROFL...isliye to kaha tha Sid needs do thappad to make him speak the truth ROFL

Abhay ka accident? 😲ROFLROFL...thats funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...MIsha ki tarah i love u? ye samjh nahi aayaπŸ˜•