Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
But seriously , i want Haseena pochanch jaye to resCue Piya .. Bahu se aur pyar increase hojayega .. πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
  Abhay - leave ASAP and Superiors entry
another wish and prediction from me - i want Abhay to leave Piya and Dehradun after this whole Sid revelation action packed drama πŸ˜†...i know many of u wont agree with me πŸ˜†...but i think this is best for them...they still dont know what they want actually...all Abhay thinks is "how to protect/ save Piya" and all Piya wants is "normal uncomplicated life with Abhay" (which is impossible πŸ˜†)...i think Superiors entry here will turn the whole situation and the all the R's including Sid will have to leave Dehradun 😊

Vaise agree with ya if Abhay leaves Piya then they can settle down what aCtually they want .. jab tak saath rahenge Abhay Piya ko protect karne mein laga rahega .. piya Abhay kay saath normal life spend karne ka sochti rahegi .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aCtually they both neeed a Break noww seriouslyy , inorder to understand each other 😳
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Abhay 21..??Yeh kab howa..?? I thought he is smaller than Kabir..!!πŸ˜› 
Pia has to wait for 3yrs now so that dream to come n  knock her La-La Land..
But yeah Ek show hai leaps happened ...!! Dream Leap..!!πŸ˜†

Here, his "official" birthdate is 11th Jan 1990. Watch at 5:02

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uff kya post hai. I thought I will never reply to any post except Hema's. But now the funny posts made me to change my decision. I am absolutely agree with u on the following points

.she will b 18 soon and Abhay will remain 17 forever πŸ€£...i hope she starts dreaming like Bella abt she being buddhi, it will b fun πŸ€£

4.   The Sid Attack
how many of u r dying to see Sid's attack on Piya to make her his next victim? πŸ˜†...i m waiting for this scene since months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it will the BEST scene of PKYEK for me πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...hmm...but my question here is - Abhay is supposed to b away from Piya on Poonam ki Raat as he wont b able to control himelf on that day (khoon ko khoon pukarega and all that crap πŸ€£)...so if Sid plans to make Piya his Victim on that night (which is 2 days later) then who will save Piya? πŸ˜•

another wish and prediction from me - i want Abhay to leave Piya and Dehradun after this whole Sid revelation action packed drama πŸ˜†...i know many of u wont agree with me πŸ˜†...but i think this is best for them...they still dont know what they want actually...all Abhay thinks is "how to protect/ save Piya" and all Piya wants is "normal uncomplicated life with Abhay" (which is impossible πŸ˜†)...i think Superiors entry here will turn the whole situation and the all the R's including Sid will have to leave Dehradun πŸ˜Š

I seriously want abhay to leave now. I am fed up of saving piya. Let Piya handles the situation herself. Before meeting abhay she was leaving alone. The distance of some day will help them to realize their relation.

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nishi I have told you πŸ€—..& I hope you know it always THAT I LOVE YU YAAR..you are such a genius..that you put all serious situations into a very light thing and make people understand it so well..and that is what you have doen with this post .SUPER DUPER.πŸ‘.πŸ‘very touching at the same time SO HILARIOUS🀣.🀣.and I loved that PIYA CALLING ABHAY JANWAR ANSWER THE BEST EVER..!!πŸ€—

lol yea Hema i know 🀣🀣
i hope this try make ppl understand Abhay's prospective and also for those who r upset bcoz of Piya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MeghaLUVSAbhay

WOW!!...this is very gud!!!!

LOL thanx πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Awsum post nishi..i don't know about what predictions or revealations will of d above mentioned come true but i am sure piya will surely say one day to abhay,"abhay mujhe bhi janwar banna hain,buddhi hona nehi hain." 🀣

@bold: 🀣🀣🀣 i know yaar...when i was watching that scene Piya shouting at Abhay, to mere dimag mein yehi aa raha tha 🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Kya baat hai, Nishi. Good observations🀣🀣 Here are my take on them:

1.   Natak of our Chanda mama
I knew it (well, not exactly before they revealed🀣), that nobody can beat Chandu mama.
>> Chandu mama rox 😎...apne husky dialogues se Sid ki band baja di 🀣...the way he called Sid Rat i was like 🀣...beta ser to baap sawa ser 🀣

2.   Abhay's mysterious intentions Revealed
Why is Abhay not telling Piya abt Sid?
Arre, I have been telling this in almost every comment of mine, but nobody seems to read my comments😲
>> i know πŸ˜†...i always knew this reason πŸ˜†...but finally Abhay said it himself so i wanted to point it out πŸ˜‰

Another question - Why he didnt tell Piya that he bit her?
Maine, yeh bhi kai baar bola, par sabko rone se aur Abhay ko curse karne se fursat nahi hai. πŸ˜†
>> hamare khayal kitne milte hai na 🀣🀣...bechare Abhay pe ye jhootha ilzam hum nahi seh sakte 🀣

3.   Piya - wanna b Jaanwar next

BREAKING NEWS- 'Piya called Abhay jaanwar'
🀣
🀣.This is going to be interesting. She can't change her mind now.🀣🀣
>> ab Piya chahegi tab bhi jaanwar nahi ban payegi🀣

hold on, going the Twilight way, shudnt Piya realize now that she is ageing and Abhay is not 🀣...she will b 18 soon and Abhay will remain 17 forever 🀣...i hope she starts dreaming like Bella abt she being buddhi, it will b fun 🀣
🀣🀣 Abhay is shown to be 21 years old (they showed his birth certificate when his birthday was celebrated. So, CVs still has 3 years for Pia to think about converting🀣🀣
>> he is 21? 😲...i thought he will b 17 like Edward πŸ˜†...and i heard Chand saying to Abhay once "17 saal k bachche nahi ho tum" πŸ€£...i thought he said it with a double meaning that he is 17 and still not 17 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4.   The Sid Attack
Abhay. He will save Pia. Khoon pukarega magar pyar bhi pukaraga. Aur Khoon ke aage pyar jeetega. Thoda dramatic hai par yahi hoga.🀣🀣
>> LOL yea pyar bhi pukarega 🀣🀣 good one 🀣

🀣🀣

okay i m done *phew*
anything else i missed? LOL
*thinking - thoda zyada bakwas ho gaya πŸ˜›*
Mazedaar bakwaas tha, karti raha karo🀣🀣
>> kabhi kabhi kar leti hu jab bore ho jati hu πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Nishi ...ahh much needed post for this IF ...atleast many would know why abhay is not telling piya truth ..i am tired of writting and i dont know why it is not even understood in first place

lol yea...i know...Abhay ko faltu me badnaam kar rakha hai IF pe 🀣...hum ye nainsafi nahi sahenge 🀣
🀣

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah yeah..please abhay..leave dehradun...i want the superiors to come and see sid kitna bigamous ban gaya hai...🀣 do do shaadiyaan kar raha hai...🀣 you won't be able to bear shock abhay...teri bhalaai ke liye keh rahe hoon..yahaan se bhaag jaa...🀣 shaayad tumhara bhi accident ho jaaye aur piya misha ki tarah tumse i-love-you kehte kehte daudti chali aaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜