Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Instead of Anand ingle, it was pushkar with vaibhav mangle and skit was ok. Aditi's skit with Atul was bad and she looked odd in mini. Kishori was only saving grace and her performance with santosh was good. Renuka keeps laughing hysterically. Aniket vishwasrao is guest in today's f-b-f to promote his new movie fakt-ladh-mhan.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I liked Kishori-Santosh's skit..and after tht switched off...didnt wanted to chk again
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I liked Kishori-Santosh's skit..and after tht switched off...didnt wanted to chk again

that was last skit - nantar panchaptpana hota ek half chya navakhali.
*Resham* thumbnail
mi tevhdhach pahila re mishkil..tyachya adhicha mi kahich pahila nahi
my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aaj kutali pair eliminate zali ?

*Resham* thumbnail
konich nahi...it ws declared no eliminations after Hemangi-Kushal's act
mishkil88 thumbnail
renuka ne bindokpane satat hasnyat siddhu la mage taklay...pan siddhu che comments tari changle astat. Hiche tar comments pan "chhan...chhan ...faarach chhan...fantastic" asech astat.😆
I was not impressed by Aniket act and he kept silent most of the time...also tired..agreed it was promo for new movie FLM pan tari he looked out of sorts...Edited by mishkil88 - 12 years ago
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Renuka chi smile sundar aahe hi complement tine faarach manavar ghetleli distey ! Jevha pahava tevha ugachach daat kadhat aste aani comments pan kahihi upayogache nastat😃 !!Yachyapeksha Swapnil nakkich bara hota ; at least kadhitari kahitari constructive critisism dyaycha to. 
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari2386

Renuka chi smile sundar aahe hi complement tine faarach manavar ghetleli distey ! Jevha pahava tevha ugachach daat kadhat aste aani comments pan kahihi upayogache nastat😃 !!Yachyapeksha Swapnil nakkich bara hota ; at least kadhitari kahitari constructive critisism dyaycha to. 

pari...welcome back after long hiatus...do keep visiting this forum...tujhe comments pan constructive astat !😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Agree pari...Swapnil kharach bara mhanaychi vel aali aata