ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
cool   can't wait ...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Suk has given the link already, we think this is the upcoming track after Switzerland, also we received a tip off when Gopi will sew a button on Aham whilst the shirt is still on, but Kokila will use her eyes again to force Aham to accept Gopi to do this for him instead of her.

Wow 😃

Although forcefully, but atleast Aham will agree to it.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Wow 😃

Although forcefully, but atleast Aham will agree to it.

Anything for his Mom.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks suk...hmm..seems like ahem once agian just doing it as koki said not wht he want...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Anything for his Mom.

When you say ANYTHING  does that mean have a baby tooo.  I think that is next on koki list.
gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
darn...i thought he was giving her a ring because she helped him with the contract and i thought koki was praying so happily in the vid bc her dikra was giving gopi something for the first time. i really  hope its not bc koki did the eye thing.  😭

i luv this serial, i just want it to get to the good parts...you know most movies end when there is a resolution to a loveless marriage with people falling in love at the end.  i always wish that they would show how their married life is afterwards, the sweet loving moments.  i hope we can get to that in this serial and soon. here is to hoping...😍
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

When you say ANYTHING  does that mean have a baby tooo.  I think that is next on koki list.

You know if anyone of us if something is really so unbearable to us no matter how much someone convinces us to do it, we will bulk and not do it, if he goes through with that wish, we can safely say his accepted Gopi. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopakshi

darn...i thought he was giving her a ring because she helped him with the contract and i thought koki was praying so happily in the vid bc her dikra was giving gopi something for the first time. i really  hope its not bc koki did the eye thing.  😭

i luv this serial, i just want it to get to the good parts...you know most movies end when there is a resolution to a loveless marriage with people falling in love at the end.  i always wish that they would show how their married life is afterwards, the sweet loving moments.  i hope we can get to that in this serial and soon. here is to hoping...😍

I doubt it when everything is resolved between the two of them, the serial is going to end, the title of the serial is fulfilled right? But we can at least see how the married life is between them now, because even if Aham accepts her, his not going to change so drastically, his going to continue to work with some exceptions, her sleeping on the bed and he doing religious rituals with her giving her gifts for occasions etc, without the elders forcing him to do those things with her.  
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Suk & Nafisa and other girlies: Thanxx a bunch for sharing such tidbits here. At times, I don't have much to contribute but reading up on your insightful and informative posts here is always a delight! Btw, who got this insider's tip re: button sewing track? *hehehe* Continue on their trail and I do agree with Nafisa here that Ahem falling for Gopi better not be done overnight. Slow and steady wins the race but just not too much of a slow pace... This show and the forum is amazing :)) So thank u all *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~