India-Forums

Your own performance line-up for the last week

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
So this week will be the last week of DKS which means that unfortunately we only have 2 more episodes left. There were many performances that many of us wanted to see in this show (as mentioned in other topics) but still havent got a chance. Now we only have 1 chance to be able to see them on DKS. Its either this week or not at all. Keeping the format of the show in mind, create your own performance line-up for Friday's  and Saturday's episode by listing the performers and the performances that you want to watch.

Here is mine.

Friday (The new format: two duets each, guest performer, and takkar)

Jalwa: Amrita and Kruti
Josh: Mayuresh and Jai
Jalwa: Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj
Josh: Vrushali and Avneet (I wanted Jai and Atul, but that would make it three performances in 2 days for jai, which wasn't reasonable)

Takkar: Ruturaj and Atul

(However we know that the takkar will be between Prince and Parvez. Gosh, why did Prince have to open his big mouth. There are so many takkar match-ups that I want to see, especially for those who haven't got a chance to be in the Dance ke Takkar yet. I guess now my wishes will remain adhura)

Saturday (Three solos each and a takkar)
Josh: Alisha
Jalwa: Vaishnavi
Josh: Atul 
Jalwa: Vandana
Josh:Vrushali
Jalwa: Amrita

Takkar: Jai and Kunwar Amar

Edited by tawashe - 09 May 2011 at 5:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9charmz517LeadNitrate-Nags-

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wait...the coming week is the last week?? that sucks..
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@Topic Opener:

oh, how i wish thats what happens
 although i dont want alisha and avneet, i want vrushali and avneet, do expression queens eksath
ditto on the others
sreenysa Senior Member
sreenysa
sreenysa

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
no, two more weeks left, yesterday manish mentioned about it.
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
When did they say that the takkar is between Prince and Parvez?

I want to see the takkar between Alisha and Vaishnavi. That would actually be a SENSIBLE one.

Why is the show ending already? :( It wasn't even 10 episodes long.
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

@Topic Opener:

oh, how i wish thats what happens
 although i dont want alisha and avneet, i want vrushali and avneet, do expression queens eksath
ditto on the others

Oh yah. you're right. vrushali and avneet, two expression queens would be better. I forgot about vrushali there. And Vrushali was also Avneet's skipper in LM so I think it'll be more interesting to watch them together. Thats for your opinion. I agree. Now I'm gonna change Alisha and Avneet to Vrushali and Avneet. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517LeadNitrate

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
 Friday

Jalwa:Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj / Dharmesh Sir and Kishore
Josh: Jai and Atul
Jalwa:  Amrita and Vaishnavi
Josh: Vrushali and Avneet 

I want to see Dharmesh Sir and Amrita and Kishore and Dharmesh Sir perform a duet. I hope this week's format is different and they have more performances since they keep changing the format and it's the last week.

Takkar: Vaishnavi vs Alisha

Saturday
Jalwa: Amar  (contemporary)
Josh: Alisha (contemporary)
Jalwa: Ruturaj (popping/ D style)
Josh: Atul ( his style LOL )
Jalwa: Kishore (energetic freestyle/ soft contemporary) .. [LOL wow there's really no comparison with Kishore's stunt acts..don't know who to put against him that is of his level]
Josh:  Siddhesh ( energetic freestyle/ soft contemporary)

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 08 May 2011 at 7:52am
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

When did they say that the takkar is between Prince and Parvez?

I want to see the takkar between Alisha and Vaishnavi. That would actually be a SENSIBLE one.

Why is the show ending already? :( It wasn't even 10 episodes long.

Yes Pri (is it ok if i call you that) Remo sir said that he wants to see a Price and Parvez takkar next time.  In Parvez's robotic dance he did a little Prince mocking by doing that L and P step that Prince does (move arm, move head step) but with a little variation. He made it like - baby sucks thumb- baby cries. (I know I'm doing a bad job describing the move. You should watch it to understand what I'm trying to say. It was really good. Especially his expressions, and also his L&P). Manish asked Prince for his opinion and Prince replied ' No I'm not offended. It was very good. I like the fact that someone is copying my style and adding his own creativity to it'. Now I dont know if ''copying' was just the wrong choice of word and he was misunderstood, or he really said that in a sarcastic way. But either way, after he said that everyone started laughing and Remo Sir commented that contestants have really learnt to speak and that he would like to see a Parvez and Prince takkar next time to see who really is better than who.
I wouldn't mind seeing Prince and Parvez takkar. But the fact is that we don't have much episodes left and there are other takkars that I would like to see more, especially from contestants that haven't got a chance to take part in Dance ke Takkar yet. Prince and Parvez have both been in takkars before.

PS: You're right, Alisha and Vaishu would also make a good takkar. They had even danced together in LM. That was a good performance.

Edited by tawashe - 08 May 2011 at 8:10am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index