Book ur tickets in advance..hurry up.. - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
is this movie really cumin??tell me na...
πŸ€—[QUOTE=sptrno]Bobby dear plz reserve a place even for me...thanks u and love uπŸ€—πŸ˜Š

I would love to relive and cherish our Divine Sacred Magical Dreamy Musical Beautiful Breathtaking MAANEET's heart-touching and soul-touching eternal saga...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r the perfect couple...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's atooth ristha based on unconditional, selfless, true, pure and deep care and love, mutual trust and understanding, respect and admiration, pride and worship for each other is very special and unique and v all wud love to experience our MAANEET's eternal journey once again😍❀️
[/QUOTE

Ur seat is already booked as always Spee dear..πŸ€—

I'm speechless with ur flabbergasting & quintessential analysis of Maaneet's journey of love.😍
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Zaara ji..pehle Maaneet ya Gurti ka SR hone doh..lemme watch the live telecast then murder me..πŸ˜‰
nahi toh  bhoot banke sabko satayungi.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WISH GRANTED!!! hopefully u don die seeing their SR.. RMB only i should MURDER u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

is this movie really cumin??tell me na...
DREAM OF IT.😳.for DREAMS DO COME TRUE Rash dear..πŸ˜‰

DREAM OF IT.😳.for DREAMS DO COME TRUE Rash dear..πŸ˜‰

yesss,😍😍.

πŸ€—
Love u sweetheartβ€οΈπŸ€—

Aww thank u dear...Our MAANEET's charm magic and beauty is such that v always wish and dream to be in MAANEET paradise forever πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by zaara25

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WISH GRANTED!!! hopefully u don die seeing their SR.. RMB only i should MURDER u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

Thanxxx Zaaraji...just think I've made so much posts on Maaneet's SR .πŸ˜‰.so itna toh haaq banta hai meraπŸ˜†
Book me also wid luv to,...

Bobby MAANEET's SR pe itne posts deke kaash cvs bhi jaldi hi MAANEET ki SR dikhadeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sptrno

ABSOLUTELY TRUE SPEE..