FF: Maaneet - Khurana Mystery Epilogue pg49 31.May - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Haha.. Loved the epilogue!! I knew Ferri and Vicky were going to end up together. :D Thank you so much for this beautiful and mysterious FF! Keep writing! :)
loved the epilogue!

poor geet!...six babies๐Ÿ˜†

glad to see all of them happy and settled!

will be missing this ff!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by sweet scorpio - 12 years ago
Lovely epilogue
Maan & Geet have six babies ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
loved d story
thx for such wonderful ff
wow awsome one yaar...loved it so much 
Awesome Ending 
loved it loadz
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
wowww awesome ff
luved ittt
read it all in a go
superb yaarrr
mina thanks so much for dedicating the epilogue to me...i feel so so so privileged๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I really like ferri so much ...beauty with brains๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

overall a beautiful...lovely FF with no dragging...awesome story with loads and loads of suspense and cute love story...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Thanks to you dear for not making us wait and posting the updates as soon as possible...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i have one question dear...i am from south india and as per relations(Sonia-Rano) here maan and geet become brother-sister...is it not the same everywhere???

Originally posted by puth

mina thanks so much for dedicating the epilogue to me...i feel so so so privileged๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—

I really like ferri so much ...beauty with brains๐Ÿ˜

overall a beautiful...lovely FF with no dragging...awesome story with loads and loads of suspense and cute love story...โญ๏ธ

Thanks to you dear for not making us wait and posting the updates as soon as possible...๐Ÿ‘

i have one question dear...i am from south india and as per relations(Sonia-Rano) here maan and geet become brother-sister...is it not the same everywhere???

I am touched that u liked the FF so much.
Well, they are cousins (cousin brother and sister) but even where I come from, I call my cousin brother bhai yet, he is not a real brother, it is just said for respect... at least this is how I know it. As far as I know, there is no problem in cousins marrying. It might be differect in south india, I don't know about that. Just recently my friend married her cousin (her father was the groom's mother's brother) if u get that. So no problem there.

I will hopefully write my next FF soon enough and complete it before posting so that I can update just as often and quick as Khurana Mystery...

Originally posted by Mina420

I am touched that u liked the FF so much.
Well, they are cousins (cousin brother and sister) but even where I come from, I call my cousin brother bhai yet, he is not a real brother, it is just said for respect... at least this is how I know it. As far as I know, there is no problem in cousins marrying. It might be differect in south india, I don't know about that. Just recently my friend married her cousin (her father was the groom's mother's brother) if u get that. So no problem there.

I will hopefully write my next FF soon enough and complete it before posting so that I can update just as often and quick as Khurana Mystery...

Here
mom's sister's children  (or) father's brother's children are like brothers and sisters to us(We call them as brother and sister only)...we don't marry them...
We can marry mom's brother's children (or) father's sister's children (We don't call them as brother and sister we call them Jiju and bhabhi)...

Originally posted by puth

Here
mom's sister's children  (or) father's brother's children are like brothers and sisters to us(We call them as brother and sister only)...we don't marry them...
We can marry mom's brother's children (or) father's sister's children (We don't call them as brother and sister we call them Jiju and bhabhi)...

oh, ok. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ well different places different customs. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Mina420 - 12 years ago