Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello, Thanks a bunch for liking the previous part,😳 I hope you will like this one just as much.
Please hit the like button and leave comments.

Chapter 16:

Healing Wounds

The clients left and Adi, Meera and Maan were happy that their plan had work. Maan had also informed Adi about Mission Geet so nothing would go wrong during their meeting. He was still angry on Sasha trying to interfere, but he knew why she did that. Every time he asked another female staff to work with him on a project she would try to butt in and grab the project. 'That woman is such a despo' Maan thought.

He reached his office and before entering heard Geet self talk. She was not happy.

"Hey Babaji, yeh kya hai? Mujhe is kaabil samja ke main inki madat karu yeh to accha hai lekin mujse ek baar bhi nahin poocha? Dusht Daanav kahin ke. Mujhe end main bolne bhi nahin diya. Bus shove out kardiya aur order dediya ke 10 minute mein meeting hain. Main BG ab kaise sambahlungi? Babaji madat karo na please."

Maan kept a straight face and walked in. Geet got up and Maan made her sit down again:

"Geet, read this file. I want you to understand all client requirements. Make a list of things you think should be included into the design and give it to Meera."

"Lekin sir, if I work on this than who is going to look after BG?" She asked sadly.

"I don't want to close it down."

"You don't have to. Adi is going to call some people to be interview for you assistants so you can take a break." Maan explained.

"But sir, I don't want to work on this. I prefer working in BG. Aap kisi aur ko yeh simmedari kyun nahin dete?"

"Because clients asked for you and I wanted this project. They would have never given it to me if they wouldn't have met you…." Maan stopped. 'MAAN you are such a jerk. What did you tell her that for? Now look at her how sad and disappointed she is looking at you. If you continue like this you can forget Mission Geet.'

Geet was sad and disappointed at what Maan sir had just said. 'Babaji, kaise insaan hain. Mujhe laga ke inhe meri kaam ki kadar hain lekin inhone to mujhe istemaal kiya apna project paane ke liye.'

"Ok sir, main Meera se keh dungi." With this she quickly got up and left. Maan punched his table in anger. "I should better talk to her now before she misunderstands me further."

Geet was in her room and crying silently. She didn't like the way Maan sir had used her. True, work was most important for him but he just showed that he really was as cold hearted as everyone said. Otherwise he would have never used her.

She heard a knock on the door. She didn't want to talk to anyone hence ignored it. But the door opened, Maan sir came in and locked it behind him.

"Geet, listen to me." He said coming closer to her. Geet got up shocked and said:

"Sir, aap jaha nahin asakte, this is my PRIVATE room"

"I know, but this room is in my building and hence I can enter it even if it is private." Geet pouted.

"Look Geet, I didn't mean to say what I said. Yes, it is true; I especially asked for a conference room in BG so the clients could meet you and hopefully give us the project. But I mainly wanted you to work with me, too. And all I said about you wasn't just to impress the clients but I really meant it." He wiped her tears away.

"And why did you want me to work with you?" she asked innocently.

'Because I love you Geet and I want to have you around me all the time. Because I love to hear you chatter and call me names, because I want you to know what you mean to me and because your food has cast a spell on me after which I wish you would cook for me the rest of my life' his heart said.

But his brain made him say:

"Because your opinion really matters to me. Bistro Geet is a real success and I want you to use your knowledge and talent to help me in this project to make it a big success, too." Geet wasn't sure and kept silent. Maan took her silence as a rejection and punched the mirror in frustration. Geet yelped. Blood was flowing down his hand where he had a cut.

Geet grabbed him, made him sit on her rocking chair and got out her kit. While tending to his hand she scolded him.

"Itna gussa kyun karte ho? Aisa koi karta hain kya? Haat to dekho apna. Hai Babaji, kitna khoon behraha hain. Main bolu to problem, nahin bolu to problem, aap chathe kya hain?"

"Main TUMHE chahta hun Geet" Maan screamed which shut her up. He grabbed her shoulders and looking intently into her eyes:

"Geet I love you and I did all this to have you near me. I know you like me, too, but you had trust issues after Rahul and..." Maan had said desperately and again felt like pulling out his tongue. Since when did MSK say things without thinking? ('Since I met Geet' he thought) Geet made big eyes.

"How… do… you… know?" she asked unbelievably.

"About what?" Maan asked. He knew Geet, she wouldn't simple forget what he said. And just as he expected she asked:

"About Rahul and me li…king…you."

He sighed. He knew he shouldn't but he told Geet about his plan with Meera and Pinky and how he found out about her feelings and coincidently about Rahul. He explained his behaviour at the food festival and how he meant those words implying them to Rahul. He wanted her to trust him but she lost trust at each step. And also how it pained him to see Geet's broken wrist and how he hated himself for causing all this. He covered his face with his hands, not wanting to see her tears which had started to flow again.

Geet didn't know what to feel. On one way she was shocked to hear that Maan sir had heard everything she had told Meera and Pinky and that they had helped him in his plan. On the other side she was overjoyed because he loved her so much and wanted her to be with him all along. He had been protective at the party because he knew about Rahul. He had been caring when he had decided to get her a new assistant and now he wanted her to be with him so she could spend time with him and learn to trust him more.

"It pains me to see you in pain because of me."

He had just said that and Geet didn't like it. He felt guilty but he hadn't meant to harm her. She remembered what her mother had said to her about pain.

She smiled, removed Maan's hands from his face, sat on his lap and gave him a tight hug.

Maan who had expected Geet to throw tantrums at him or storm out of the room was stunned to see her sitting on his lap, hugging him tight. He didn't wait a minute and hugged her back. A wonderful warm feeling overcame him when he held Geet's petite form in his embrace. All his pain appeared to leave him and his heart started to fill with peace that he had been missing for years.

"I am sorry Geet, for your wrist" he whispered into Geet's ears after some time.

"Sorry itna late kyun bola?" Geet asked, whispering, too.

Maan released his grip and asked:

"Kya matlab?"

"Sir, sorry tab bolna chahiye jab ghalati ka ehsaas ho. Aap ko to meri kalahi dekh ke hi ehsaas hogaya tha na ke aap ke wajha se mujhe dard hua to tab kyun nahin kuch kaha? Hospital leke gaye, Romeo ko KC ka employee banadiya aur meri help ke liye bhi kissi ko dhoond ne chalpade. Par sorry nahin kaha." she replied innocently.

"Mujhe laga ke sorry itna chota shabd hain aur meri ghalati itni badi. Sorry bol ke koi faida nahin hoga" Maan replied honestly, looking into Geet' eyes.

"Ghalat. Pata hain meri maa kya kehti thi:  

Sometimes a mere sorry can do wonders where millions of other things fail.

Ghalati chahe kitne badi kyun na ho, sacche dil se kaha sorry hamesha maafi dilwadeti hai." With this she hugged him again.

Maan wondered how Geet's mother had told her the same thing as his Dadi had told him. He felt nice to know that Geet had accepted him. His wounds started to heal slowly.

~~~~~~~

If I receive likes and comments on this one, I will post another part today...

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was a wonderful one yaar...pls pls update soon
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb!

i am sooo happy to see that geet accepted maan!...

continue sooN!
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful updates...👏

That Sasha...😡

Anyways...Maneet confessed their love...Aur kya chahiye?

eagerly await your next post

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update
luved it
do continue soon
ninand thumbnail
so they confessed😳😍.. nice update..thanks for the pm..😊
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
loved it
maaneet confession ...loved it
eagerly waiting for next upd
pls update today

alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally he confessed...ab sasha ki toh...yipppeee
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
So nice to see Maan opening up to Geet...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yippie..me so happy that great MSK finally told those three magical words to Geet...