Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 87)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by carisma2

Ppp

I'm joking yaar...for me the movie was a one time thing only. I hate war films... I would like just peace amongst all. Call me a coward, I hide away from such real life situations. I don't watch the news, either, I get too upset.

I can't hate war movies coz they show the truth, well, only the ones that show the truth that is... not the ones that are made just to spew hatred against each othr...

so I loved Lakshya and Priety's character too Big smile

priety is a fab shes actually my fav in indian cinema in actresses. I don't rem the full details of the movie... Il try watching out again. But I did really like their mission kashmir.

I'm working so will keep popping in n out.. don't think otherwise if I don't reply soon Big smile

same here, she is different from others!! n Mission Kashmir was sweet! I first liked Priety coz of her dimple, I too have one LOL
I saw MK just coz in those days I had made a point of watching every HR movie... but then he did flops like na tum jano na hum, aap mujhe ... so I dropped the idea LOL

Me at work too, just wanna go home now.

I watched mk at the movies coz I wanted a big screen version of hr in that bumro song.    Oh did I tel you I used to fancy him a bit before... But not in the same way as I do akki...ak just takes my breath away, literally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dkmystery

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

I watched mk at the movies coz I wanted a big screen version of hr in that bumro song.    Oh did I tel you I used to fancy him a bit before... But not in the same way as I do akki...ak just takes my breath away, literally.

I love that bumro song... n also, socho k jheelo ka... , we used to play it in ur ofc LOL
I'm still a gr8 fan of Hrithik though one of my frnds who's father is the in-flight supervisor at Air-India has recounted how rude both he n Suzanne can be Ouch

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I love that bumro song... n also, socho k jheelo ka... , we used to play it in ur ofc LOL
I'm still a gr8 fan of Hrithik thOough one of my frnds who's father is the in-flight supervisor at Air-India has recounted how rude both he n Suzanne can be Ouch

good looking and arrogant...wow, what a deadly combination.. Oh am such behuda.lol

dkmystery

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

I'm still a gr8 fan of Hrithik thOough one of my frnds who's father is the in-flight supervisor at Air-India has recounted how rude both he n Suzanne can be Ouch

good looking and arrogant...wow, what a deadly combination.. Oh am such behuda.lol

LOL

this is why, I'm only a fan of his acting, most of the times we don't know what the actor is in real life and it hurts when u come to know of such incidents! better not to be a blind follower or be hurt LOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

LOL

this is why, I'm only a fan of his acting, most of the times we don't know what the actor is in real life and it hurts when u come to know of such incidents! better not to be a blind follower or be hurt LOL
Hmmm... would you categorize your love and passion for Ian in the same way.. or the waters run more deeper there.. for our Jiju..LOL
Now I see you and Priti religiously discuss VD. Now who is a bigger lubber of Ian out of you two?

dkmystery

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Apparantly Pearl Grey has been discussing the new entry of the souten for Pratz.
Pratz ke liye souten - bring it on.
Though  was against the idea and I hate souten tracks.. but I would love for some1 to come and drop her down a notch.
So long as no hanky panky is involved ... just for the sake of keeping Krishna's character intact...
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

LOL

Hmmm... would you categorize your love and passion for Ian in the same way.. or the waters run more deeper there.. for our Jiju..LOL
Now I see you and Priti religiously discuss VD. Now who is a bigger lubber of Ian out of you two?

sometimes yes sometimes not LOL
gud that u too know who your potential jiju is ROFL I'm quite a player u know... the memory wall is the witness to this LOL LOL LOL

I love Ian's acting, his love n concern for the nature and animals, love n support his foundation, infact I even got a mail from his foundation to become a volunteer Wink
but I'm not a kid who would think, oh I'll marry him LOL so I'm a balanced lover Wink LOL

Priti, that is P of Pratigya Pia (boring)Projects (that is my discovery) LOL is only the phan of Damon!

carisma2

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Apparantly Pearl Grey has been discussing the new entry of the souten for Pratz.
Pratz ke liye souten - bring it on.
Though  was against the idea and I hate souten tracks.. but I would love for some1 to come and drop her down a notch.
So long as no hanky panky is involved ... just for the sake of keeping Krishna's character intact...

so they are bent of destroying the show forever LOL

Pearl needs to watch the initial epi of the show and be reminded of what the show was and what it is now! I hate when men go for another woman when the wife is still there and is not divorced Dead
it will be great  to see Prats go and marry some other guy, then both can live happily forever ROFL

Go to top