Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 86)

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Vishal Puri is a seasoned actor... u don't know? Confused
well, I even didn't know him ROFL
behoodi! ROFL
he actually was in a vampire's role in Adalaat and he looked GOOD Clap
ohk! Tongue Btw Adalat to non-supernatural show hai na? usmain vampire? Confused Was he some kinda TV actor in adalat episode?Confused

n yeah, anyone is far better than those kids ROFL  you bet! LOL

so he must have placed some hocus-pocus to not let anyone resurrect them!!  Maybe! Confused

maybe Vicki n Anna will have a cat fight with her and kill her... LOL Please! Let this be true! LOL

I never saw the desi version, loved Small wonders Clap  Loved Vicky! Big smile

Alaric(Matt) is a gr8 short story writer... he takes up simple topics and creates such stories LOL Clap  behooda! LOL

the epi was like, Vishal plays a vampire in a show and he was accused of killing his co-star, so there were scenes where they showed him as a vampire! and he was really good Clap

Vicki pulling Bonnie's hair, Anna yelling c'mon Vicki c'mon ROFLROFL

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

yup! no logical reason according to us LOL but for her, Stephan is d besht Tongue
yeah for caring purposes, he lets her go with Klaus then calls Damon D'oh

so maybe he knows how mad Elena is and this is why she won't 'respect' Damon?!

its becoz she is not a real girl, the CVs are making her behave like that! LOL When it comes  to Twilight- I can see why one will want Edward over Jacob. I mean Jacob character is nothing in front of Edward, and Edwards love towards Bella is completely 100% selfless. But in case of Stefan -I am just not able to understand! Damon's love comes closer to the way Edward loves Bella!

Yeah Elena is mad n non-realistic, hence she will not respect Damon! Sleepy

true true! Ed is the best.. just not the sparkling part LOL LOL Jacob just comes in between both of them and then Bella Angry Dead

n Damon Day Dreaming
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

exactly what I thought.. pretty dress and she looks good!! Clap
I wonder how they wear such low cuts, one would feel so bare on the shoulders! why don't guys wear such cut shirts? LOL
Mujhe to samajh main nahin aata ki dress neeche slip kaise nahin hooti? ROFL I mean - whr is the support? LOL These kind of dresses are vulnerable for malfunctioning, and stupid girls forst wear them n cry when they malfunction! Sleepy Its like khud hi apna kachra karna! Silly

But Shama is looking very elegant in here! LOL
talented people don't get gud jobs in Indian tele and neither do gud shows work Angry   ppl in India cannot process complicated shows! LOL

rubbish shows keep going on for years SleepyKekta maiya ki jai! LOL

Btw - wht is Hrithik doing in your profile pic? Confused Whr is Damon? Angry you removed him! Shocked ... for Hrithik??? Silly Dhoom 2 dekh li kya recently? LOL

wow! this is exactly what I was telling someone just a couple of days back... aren't they scared the whole time for this? Confused

not everyone can pull it off... some look good some look vulgar n cheap!

I saw Lakshya and was again so impressed by the movie n him, had to have him in my DP... stupid audience didn't go to watch the movie... maybe they wanted swearing words for Pak or balidani Priety who is not worried 'bout her career Sleepy
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

I'm not that prejudiced so I can clearly see when the chemistry is there LOL
Season 1's look was good for Damon, he should take it up again! and I miss tht fog he used to create.. but the CT thought it was darker for Mystic Falls Angry

ok!
yeah season 1 Damon look was awesome! Want that back!
Also did you notice - season 1 and 2 had kinda similar ending -in both seasons Damon was on verge of dying n Stefan saved him both times - the only times he had actually done something substantial and worth clapping! LOL

and young too... LOL

yup! and also, Ian n Nina kissing... first time, Damon initiated it(even though it wasn't elena), second time, Nina initiated it,  third time both would ROFL
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

LOL

very much insecure, he knows no one can resist Damon... that was his fear talking LOL

'did not Matt n Tyler' what? LOL
typos tak to theek tha, ab tu words bhi khayegi kya? ROFL

But ab kya hooga Stefan ka, ab to wo khud hi raaste se hatt gaya! But know wht - now Damon is in weird situation. How can he go after Elena knowing that Stefan loves her n Stefan saved him, n in the whole process - Stefan sacrificed himself! Confused
Initially - Damon going for Elena was not wrong as it was a competition, but now - Damon owns Stefan his life n then betraying him will be too bad!

I want Delena, but then morally thingking it is very wrong n I would appreciate Damon not giving Elena "bhav" becoz of this reason, while she is trying to get his afffection! LOL

duh! D'oh I missed the 'like' word! LOL bahut bhook lag rahi thi yaar, kya karoon control nahin hua! ROFL

exactly! so now maybe Damon would keep away and Elena will chase him ROFL

oh this is what I wrote LOL

ROFLROFLROFL to 'like' kyu khaya? Stephan n Matt n Klaus ko kha leti ROFLROFL
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

not only this, but also the Salvatore house is in Elena's name n Kat hadn't been invited so how did she enter to give Damon the blood?
maybe they will explore this later on and this dying of Elena and coming bk coz of Damon's blood and John's death will play a role OR they too have been watching PKYEK and r impressed ROFL

Stephan to paagal hai.. the scene where Klaus will torturing him, even Kath was worried for him.. she too is one gr8 behoodi LOL
but he easily gives in and lets people get in trouble!

Kat in Salvatores is blopper! LOLAnd then Stef in Ric's house is also blopper! LOL
Yeah maybe TVD CVs were impressed by PKYEK! Shocked Haila ab hamara kya hooga? ROFL

But I think - the CVs will turn these bloppers into new twists, they can, they have the potential, and so far, they have not kept any lose end - except - "Why was Kat stuck in the tomb" - question! LOL
My theory - Kat drank warevamp blood, so maybe that may have modified her identity! If yes, then that will apply to Damon as well! I want Damon getting some more powers! LOL

Yup Stefan to paagal hai re!
ROFL

Did you read -in season 3 episode 1, they will reveal the connection btw Klaus n the Salvatores!Confused

now PKYEK fans will party as we too are coming in the same boat ROFL
maybe Julie n Kevin were drunk when they did this, they will sort it out LOL

again, wrote the same Silly

or maybe, coz Elena died so her control on the house didn't exist no matter if she came bk alive or not...

yup, bet. K n S... even I'm Confused
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Ppp

Originally posted by carisma2

I'm joking yaar...for me the movie was a one time thing only. I hate war films... I would like just peace amongst all. Call me a coward, I hide away from such real life situations. I don't watch the news, either, I get too upset.

I can't hate war movies coz they show the truth, well, only the ones that show the truth that is... not the ones t Ppphat are made just to spew hatred against each othr...

so I loved Lakshya and Priety's character too Big smile
w
priety is a fab shes actually my fav in indian cinema in actresses. I don't rem the full details of the movie... Il try watching out again. But I did really like their mission kashmir.
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Ppp

I'm joking yaar...for me the movie was a one time thing only. I hate war films... I would like just peace amongst all. Call me a coward, I hide away from such real life situations. I don't watch the news, either, I get too upset.

I can't hate war movies coz they show the truth, well, only the ones that show the truth that is... not the ones that are made just to spew hatred against each othr...

so I loved Lakshya and Priety's character too Big smile

priety is a fab shes actually my fav in indian cinema in actresses. I don't rem the full details of the movie... Il try watching out again. But I did really like their mission kashmir.

I'm working so will keep popping in n out.. don't think otherwise if I don't reply soon Big smile

same here, she is different from others!! n Mission Kashmir was sweet! I first liked Priety coz of her dimple, I too have one LOL
I saw MK just coz in those days I had made a point of watching every HR movie... but then he did flops like na tum jano na hum, aap mujhe ... so I dropped the idea LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top