Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 82)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

yup LOL

ROFL this reminded me of the dance group 'flawless'

she looked pretty only in that sequence! n Damon cared for her so much!! it was lovely... but for me she can't replace Elena, she has that vulnerability and when Damon tries to protect her, care for her.. it looks goood! Big smile

yeah pakke behoode LOL

Dekh my reply was flawless! LOL now no more complaints! LOL

Nah - I don't say that Rose could have replaced Elena, we were always hating her right! LOL The way she ran when Elijah came n ripped off the hearts n then her useless scenes with Damon - I was hating her like anything! Angry But she looked different in that dream sequence, she did not looked like that AUNTY we were calling her! She looked like - haila in this form n with this spirit - selfless n brave, she could have been suitable for Damon! Tongue

Saare ebhoode hamare hi palle padte hain!LOL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

oi! did u watch it? I even found an Indian actor 'vishal puri' who would look cool as a vampire, better than those PKYEK ones LOL
ROFL Nahin bhool gayi! After I wrote that I forgot n got busy replying you! ROFL
Ye Vishal Puri kis khet ki mooli hai? LOL

Anyone can be better than PKYEK fake teeth chewing gum vampires! ROFL

just what Elijah thought, killed n scattered them, meaning that's another way? Confused but the story could go on n on if they decided to bring in all siblings of Klaus!
Imagine that! LOL Klaus ki kya watt lagegi! LOL He cannot be that strong to face all of them alone! Approve Besides useless Bonnie will finally be able to "bleed to death" na! She has been attempting it for so long! ROFL
hahahahah... yeah carisma LOL 
Reminds me of Karishma ka Karishma - the copy of Small Wonders! Tongue

Ric's talent of making out stories is rubbing on me.. LOL  wht? LOL I have no clue of wht are you saying! ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

now that u mentioned it, even I'm trying to figure it out! only that when she needed someone to listen n understand her, he was there... according to her he is 'hot', he is a vampire and he 'cares' for her.. LOL

eggjacktly!!! Damon is the one n only guy who deserves love loyalty n respect!

ROFL u mean she can bleed to death! LOL

ROFL See, Elena has no reason to suck n remain stuck with Stefan like she does! ROFL
Talking abt hot - Is she blind? Can't she see who is hotter? Tongue
Talking abt care - Ohh please, Damon cares for her more than anything in the whole world! Big smile And he is even able to not just care, but take care of her - unlike Stefan who only cares n is never able to take care! LOL He has to run to Big B fro help always! LOL

To, aur kitna proof denge yaar! Yebehoode CVs bhi na - don't wanna mess up their trump card - ppl watch VD in the hope to get some Delena scenes n the CVs are cashing on that! Angry Maaroo! LOL

She shd! Has been trying for so long, its time that she shd be granted her wish!
ROFL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

ohh man - wht a pretty dress ( except for the top part, shd be a little higher! LOL)!

Shama is looking so nice n pretty, why can't she get more roles like Shunya!I like her pulling ppl's hair n projecting data through eyes! ROFL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

Bonnie is YUCK! Can't imagine Damon with her! And even Nina's 'forever having cold' voice and accent pisses me off at times! AS Elena much more! But as Katherine, she is tolerable, her behoodapan makes up for her voice! LOL

if u keep a clear mind, how in the world can YOU ask me to do that in respect to Bonnie? ROFL

and don't think about the future epi. where Bonnie hurt Damon, then when u look at this scene. it clearly shows why people voted for Bamon!
Bamon - sounds like "bina mann" - ppl voted against their choice! LOL

I will always hate Bonnieno matter wht! LOL She has been so rude n bad towards Damon! Cry She almost killed him once! Cry Angry

ohk I saw it! Yeah he is being very flirtous n dangerous thr! Man Damon in episdoe 1 was so dangerous! That look in his eyes was threatening! Clap And loved those slight messed up hair on Ian! Big smile He shd dressup more like that! Looks good! Big smile

Wht I loved in the video - he managed to scare her!
ROFL

Edited by pritirays - 16 May 2011 at 5:51pm
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

so here luck plays an imp role!! even Ian is sooo talented but his movies didn't work!
n look at ric (matt), i watched 'legally blonde' and he was good but he looks sooo good at alaric...
these 3 guys would have made gr8 in movies but its VD who resurrected them!

n damon tolerates all the nonsense coz he loves Elena.. but even Stephan is so proud saying Damon will never gain the respect Angry

ROFL as if he is forced to be in the show... the only gud thing is his eyes LOL oh n yes shooting tht warlock!

hmmm right! Ouch Maybe now they can get good roles in movies! OR maybe TVD shd run for next 10 yrs! LOL

Stefan is WRONG in thr! He was merely insecure! And now we know that Elena do love Damon n has shown some hints of respecting him! Big smile

Yesss! Exactly! Matt's eyes? Looks like they are always sleep - like you said! LOL I did not Matt n Tyler ever, but since they comapred Car n Tyler, I liked the pair! Big smile

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Divs now tell me something!

Isn't it like Damon fed his blood to Elena n hence she came back alive n then John put her soul back in her body, so she remained human!

So isn't it that Damon feeding her his blood spared her life? Why is elena then being so snobby abt all this? Angry Angry Angry

And all stefan could do is stand thr n let her die, but she will not even raise a single finger at him! Angry
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by carisma2

Hi gals - any one home?

oho.. me going to sleep now... why didn't u come earlier? Angry LOL
c this Big smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1684961#42513360
I was working.. buh I was logged on .. but no one was at home..Cry on the chat.

oho, whenever u r here, just post and atleast I'll reply if I'm here Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top