Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 76)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ohk Divya - so I got this Ben Hur n Joseph Morgan thing now! He actedin the new Ben Hur tv series! LOL
And I was wondering - why are you comparing him to the 1950 Ben Hur actor? LOL His mini skirt was so damn funny!  ROFL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL so you found the pages where I replied! LOL Chal I too will PM this page link whr am replying to your replies so that you can reply to my replies ROFL ... so that we can post more replies n reply over the PM whr we replied! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Gosh ... wht a behooda reply! 
LOL

Coming back to Bonnie - yeah hopeless, no more word sfor her! She is herself responsible for bringing back her soutans! LOL
Ric is now playing daddy! LOL Daddy shd but Jer a teddy! LOL

I wanted teh Delena scenes to be mroe intense n Elena showing off her affection mroe intensly! Expecially when she got the news that Damon is bitten! At least Stefan's reaction was awesome n loved that brotherly interaction in the graveyard! Looked like stefan does love his brother more than anything! Clap Clap Clap

I know! He was looking so dead on the bed n his strength seem so feeble when he was saying all those things! But very sweet lines he said - I love you, you shd know that! You shd have met me in 1864, you shd have liked me then! Embarrassed Poor lovestruck fellow! LOL

But I liked that Kat did bring back the cure, OR as she said she owned Damon, so she did! I would have rather she bringing of her own free will! Tongue

I also like how Damon always helps Kat n she always remians honest with him,though her replies hurt him, but I appreciate her honesty, when she is not being bitchy! LOL

see, others are again missing in between these convos LOL

ok, I'm ignoring ur typos now ROFL
it would be hilarious to c how Bonnie reacts when she knows 'bout her sautans coming bk ROFL

so true!! n still damon loves her n cares for her... Elena didn't know that Damon would survive so remembering that, her reaction n expression were so toned down Ouch

oh yes, she could have run away easily but she remembered how last time Damon had reminded her that he had brought her the vervain and that she owned one!

n yes, whatever Katherine does, she is honest with Damon, just like Damon is honest with everybody Clap
I loved watching her when at Klaus' adda she made fun, dancing around drinking instead of crying off LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

ohh the coach! LOLSo you like him! How many guys do you like at one time Divya? Tell me the name of all my simultaneous jijus! ROFL
When did Elijah said anything abt him? Confused

Ohh I did not see other coffins, need to see that scene again!

ELijah bhi naah - kitni baar marega ki usko akal aayegi - not to trust ppl like Klaus! LOL Don't worry - he will be abck for sure, I have a gut feeling abt it! Tongue

Paul did wht??? ROFL
Ohh so all this Stefan going mad - bad - sad - track is becoz Paul chaaplosofy the CVs??? ROFL Thr thr, and I was wondering - how come the CVs decided to focus on Paul's character now? LOL Yeah he was almost useless as goody 'Stefan'! At least he was good at getting stabbed! ROFL Everyone n anyone comes n stab him! ROFL

I like the brotherly relationship btw Damon n Stef, and Damon n Ric! Although Damon is kinda reason for Ric losing his girls, still he cares for him! Big smile

ROFL  nahi re, he is gud looking n a very gud actor! I saw 'Tudors' and he so amazingly pulled off the young n the old characters Clap
n Daniel, the actor, mentioned him Big smile not Elijah LOL

if I'm right, then there were coffins, even Klaus told his men, put him with the others, or something like that,...

yup! n Julie told him, oh we were thinking about that already ROFL
Paul must have noticed how he was being sidelined these days LOL

so true! that's true love n frndship. I'm so glad there is atleast ric who stands with Damon, no matter what... even Stephan at times hurts Damon, but ric is a gem of a person Clap
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

ROFL arre Damon thik hooga to Stefan ko utha ke patak nahin dega or maybe Stefan will end up getting stabbed yet again! LOL

Yeah they did chop off that scene, also the one whr Damon is being supported by Elena as he walks weekly,it was thr in the pics! Confused

Ben Hur, hmmm ok, but I would have like dif JEsus part was shown more! Kinda opposite to wht you think!

Me yet again! Tongue

ROFL oh yar, I so want to see their clash and Stephan getting beaten up and then crying 'mummyyy' ROFLROFL
instead they could have deleted some Bonnie stuff Angry
yeah, coz it's ben hur's story.. n that appealed to more people...

anyways, my hands are tiring typing so much LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL yeah its very easy to stab ELijah n Stefan! ROFL Just that Elijah dies everytime he is stabbed! So far he has been stabbed 4 times, he died thrice! LOL
Ohh really? I know - Elijah acts like a true aristocrat Vampire - like he is kinda king with all kingly air n yet not proud! LOL
Remember the line he said to Damon - I am an Original, show some respect! Approve LOL
Ric n Damon - hilarious n yet awesome! Sometimes it seems like Ric is more close to Damon than Stef n definitely more useful! LOL Its amazing - how everyone's plan roams around Damon, ... do you smeel any trouble, ctahc Damon to sort it out! While Stef babysits Elena! LOL

Arre yaar marti hi nahin hai behoodi! BAs nose bleed kar ke ruk jaati hai! LOL Yeah but has she died, then Jer would be seeing 3 GFs ghost!
ROFL

Damon running like that n JEr getting shot was completely unexpected! LOL I mean - so far Damon has never been able to dodge any bullet targetted at him! LOL So first time n then wrong timing!LOL

I know! ans that Greta girl was so disgusting! Dead So overconfident n YUCK kinda attitude! Dead Good that Dmaon killed her off! Loved the way she died, one of the best scenes in that episode! LOL I was like 'yeah finally'! Go Damon! LOL

yeah!! Daniel has done such a fine job! he never looses his cool... remains dignified, even while being stabbed LOL LOL
I still remember that coin scene, then when he took out the hearts of those 2 when rose ran off!!
again gr8 casting decision.. not like that PKYEK where they chopped off Shorya, who, I'm sure was supposed to be a werewolf ROFL

yeah n how Damon says, he is always cleaning up the mess others create!!

nose bleed kar k ruk jati hai ROFL mast line ROFL

ultimate scene tha.. ROFLROFLROFL

true! haven't like any witch so far in VD except for when daddy warlock had come to save them from the werewolf pack attack and Tyler was standing like a fool watching Car getting hurt Angry
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Yeah Ric teasing him was funny! Ric is a good actor! Clap
Vicki following Jer wasscary! Ouch Oee maa me was frightened! Embarrassed But when Anna appeared as well I went ROFL! ROFL

Stephan surely is not proud of his Ripper quality, else he would not have changed on will! But yeah - he shd contribute in good manner in killing Klaus! Angry I hate Klaus! Angry Gets on my nerve - hates his accent n the way he talks! Dead
So good choice for playing Klaus! LOL I was wrong abt him initially! He is perfect for Klaus! Makes me hate him all the more! Angry Did you see his cool n I don't care reaction when Stef told that Kat will never take the blood to Damon! Angry Arggg! Kill Klaus! LOL

I am sure you will! LOL

I'm looking fwd to the epi. that he might direct, it should be interesting!
I didn't like Vicki in the 1st Season, she was messed up n irritating.. but Anna impressed julie n kevin so she came bk and so Vicki also got a chance! LOL

yup! but once he come bk to form, he really enjoys it! Ouch
same here! it's good Klaus isn't good, if Damon hates him and we should also LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

ROFL ROFL ROFL

daayan chudail... hindi mein ye kitna ganda aur scary lagta hai Confused but in english I think it gets toned down.. is it coz we have the memory of the Witch Samantha from 'bewitched'? oh I love that show sooo much Thumbs Up 

sachi mein, bakwas copycat... meowww ewww ROFL

ROFL yup n haila thats wht Bonnie is! ROFL So we can call her one of these when she annoys us! LOL So do you still want Damon n Bonnie? Confused I never did n I have always hated Bonnie! LOL

Loved Bewitched! Clap
ROFL Meoww Kekta copycat! ROFL

daayan n chudail LOL
I saw that chemistry in that once scene where Damon was following her to get the locket but later when she hurt him, she is enemy no. 1 Angry LOL

same here!! never like Sam's hubby(both the actors) but rest was fab...

ROFL

Go to top