Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 72)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by carisma2

Heyyy Aleena, see my msg's.

Abt my name u were right... But that was the nick name, short for the original. Manal likes the nick name better so she calls me by the nick..

Hey cari...

I will see the pm... me behooda have a lonng pm list at the mo... to lazy to read... will message u

Its still a lovely name... dont know why u are not fond of it... beats farah any time... i mean my name is tooo typical
Thanks hun... I think the time you were named.. that was a in name at the time. Farah was considered pretty posh 20 years back like.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I agree! Bonnie chanting all that hocus focus makes me laugh as she looks stupid n always bleed! Wht with getting all powerful n still bleeding to cast one spell? Silly Btw - she can act great when she has to look proud! ROFL Did you notice how proud she looked as Emily! LOL

ROFL Haila sacchi! He looks such a kid that a teddy will complete the perfect picture! LOL

I was like Angry Angry Angry Bhaad main jaa, poor Damon (Big smile) is apologising n with all heart n all you can say is - Go to hell! Angry Angry Angry And when stef told her that Damon is dying, then also I did not like her reaction! It was not intense or more like shock of life time for her! Even in the Delena scenes, Ian was fab! But maybe the direction for Elena's character - I found lacking the emotion she shd have displayed if she loves Damon! I meanshe was more emotional n superb when she witnesses Jenna dying, n this time it is DAMON n she was more of calm n relaxed! Angry I wanted her reaction to be intense - as in a do or die situation! Angry

exactly! Bonnie is hopeless.. just for once she proved helpful in bringing bk Jeremy but that too not flawless, now her 'sautans' are bk ROFL

Ric should give him a teddy LOL

exactly! he didn't do anything wrong in feeding her his blood, I mean his intentions were never wrong. he wanted her to live at any cost!!
so true, we as viewers were shocked when the bite wound showed up and this gal Angry
so true! Damon/Ian is the best when he is there... he didn't even lift his eyebrows while the scenes were on, Ian is such a fab actor!
n his eyes came alive the moment Klaus' blood worked ...
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Who is Jonathan Rhys Myers? Confused Confused Confused and why are you dreamy at his name? LOL

Poor nina! ROFL
But Elijah honestly looks old for her! I mean they look good, but he looks old too for her! So for me - nah! Not Elijah/Elena or Katherine! Jenna would have suited better! Tongue

I sooo loved this episodes starting! Clap Clap Clap The way they showed Damon in the very beginningn him apologising n then all his walk back home n then taking out the ring n that song n all! It was awesome as if the episode is dedicated for him! Big smile

I agree! Ian as Damon is damn natural! He beats any other actor hands down in the show! His character ahs got all shades n he plays all of them perfectly! I don't remember any scene whr his acting was slacking! Big smile

I appreciatedStefan so much in this episode! First time liked any of his act! Clap Clap Clap I love the waythe two brothers love each other! I am always a big fan od love among siblings, n the bondings! And in this show, among all odds, the writers have hsown it evolve wonderfully! Clap Clap Clap Fighting, arguing, stabbing Shocked ... each other, but then always thr for each other! Big smile Big smile Big smile

are, jonathan the guy from 'bend it like beckham' the hottie coach yar Wink LOL even Elijah(Daniel) was thinking 'bout him
and remember the scene where Elijah's coffin is placed, thre are others too.. so scope to bring in more vampires!! this story could go on n on until the actors don't look aged LOL

I feel really bad for Elijah, he loved Kat. n Klaus came in between Ouch though she would have ditched him anyways LOL

so true! the creatives know that Ian can pull off any scene and they come with awesome plot lines for him... so atlast Paul had to talk to Julie to give him some nice tracks ROFL

not only Stephan n Damon, but also Damon n Alaric! such frnds are rare these days.. I loved how first Ric was not in a mood and replying bk to Stephan but the moment S told 'bout the bite, ric says, what do u need? awww
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

1. Love Damon's quotes: what's the plan, superman? LOL

2. Topless Josheph, reminded me of 'Ben Hur'... he was actually very gud in that show Clap

going away for some time, more of my bak-bak later on LOL

Yeah, that line wasnice n suited the way Stef put Damon in the basement! Like he moved superfast 3 times n each time hitting Damon for trying to commit the suicide! LOL

Dead I hate Klaus! Dead He looked YUCK! Dead
But BenHur in mini skirt was ... ROFL
ROFL ROFL Hilarious! ROFL

REplying to your bak bak one by one lady! LOL

so true! when Damon is ill, it is the right time for Stephan to show his powers LOL
they chopped off atleast one scene from the promo, Elena was supposed to be shown in the cage, but it didn't make it to the epi. Ouch

he acted fab in Ben Hur.. this version was religiously toned down which I liked Big smile

me too doing the same LOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Now Elijah needs to learn not to trust Klaus for anything! He has been killed 3 times by the same dagger n he never suspected! LOL I am sure he will be abck n will be the one to bring Klaus down! Angry
Loved Ric playing daddy for Jeremy! Big smile I guess he will take place of Jenna for Elena n Jeremy! Also loved how he forgot all his sorrow as soon as he heard Damon is dying n ran to babysit him! LOL

Its hilarious - Damon being babysitted by Ric! ROFL

HATE BONNIE! I want her dead! Angry Maybe she shd die killing klaus! Angry
Usmain bilkul damm nahin hai, but she is too proud to admit it! Angry

But for once she was helpful, I was so glad when Jeremy came back! The last thing Damon needs on his hand is - being the reason Elena's brother got shot! LOL Behooda always messes up! LOL Loved how he ran (like Rose did once
ROFL) seeing the Sherif aiming the gin n abt to shoot! LOL

Really yaar! The witches are all so prejudiced that Damon must die! I eman if someone is turning good, then help him not shoo him off! Angry Really - why didn't they came when klaus was completing the sacrifice? Angry

ROFL it is not easy to kill Elijah but very easy to stab him ROFL

I read somewhere tht after watching his performance, the writing team decided to make the Originals so hard to kill!! this casting team is gr8 Clap

and the way Damon started saying his sorries and Ric said they need to get drunk to have this convo LOL

it would have been hilarious if she would have died trying to revive Jer ROFL

omg, I too remembered the famous run by Rose and Damon disappeared in a flash and I was laughing so bad and had to rewind to see Jer getting shot ROFL

is show ki saari witches/warlocks bevkoof hain!! these dead witches were sleeping even when Greta was helping Klaus!!! why didn't they punish her?? Damon had to do the job as always D'oh
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

That last scene was hilarious! ROFL No more words to describe Jeremy's condition but this ... poor guy, stuck btw ghost GFs! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yes yes, your DAMON! LOL

Paul scared me in that ripper form! Ouch Hope Damon rescues him soon n kill klaus as thats the only way Stef can be rescued as he is kinda bound by the word right - Klaus gave blood only on the condition that Stef will become the bad ripper n follow him! Ouch

Somehow the finale left me in fits of laughter! LOL And am not really anxious that I ahve to wait till september! Its like - good ending - Delena together, kabbab main haddi Stef is going away n Jeremy is in hilarious situation! LOL
Kinda sounds good isn't it! LOL

oh, n now Stephan back to his bad ways, Elijah bk to coffin with rest of family... damon will for sure rescue him!!
it was so funny to see Jer surrounded by both the gals while Alaric slept like a baby LOL

Elijah loves to be stabbed n killed, I am telling you! ROFL ROFL Behooda never suspects that the dagger is near n it can kill him! ROFL always walks in to his death! LOL
Yeah! Vicky following Jer was scary! LOL

really first the way Vicki was following him on the stairs ROFL and then he stuck between them both..
n before that it was hilarious how Ric copied Bonnie n teased Jer 'day after that n after that'. ROFL
I so loved his smile Big smile Wink

it is as if, Stephan enjoys being a ripper or maybe he is faking his 'loyalty' just like Snape did in HP?!

I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy till Sept ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

My day can't end without having a gud laugh by reading what's going on in PKYEK

1. old man as a vampire hunter... me comparing him with Alaric
result ROFL

2. Suku trying to do a Nina stunt by appearing as Pia n Maithili
result ROFL
Nina is so fab with her acting skills, it looks so real when she appears as both the gals, suku doesn't change a bit.. in both avatars she looks confused ROFL

3. News of werewolves to appear again
me remembering those headlights..
result as u know ROFL

oh n the old man said that even witches exist, so now some Bonnie will be created
what's the hindi word for witch, isn't it 'daayan'? ROFL

can't even call this show 'desi version of VD'; it's an insult to the VD team LOL

Me reading your post, result: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

So they are getting a 'dayaan'!
ROFL ROFL Ohh my - or a "toonhi"! ROFL Thats wht they call witches! Or a chudail! ROFL ROFL ROFL ohh my, mast words na! ROFL

Kekta is a pure copycat! Dead Dead Dead

ROFL ROFL ROFL

daayan chudail... hindi mein ye kitna ganda aur scary lagta hai Confused but in english I think it gets toned down.. is it coz we have the memory of the Witch Samantha from 'bewitched'? oh I love that show sooo much Thumbs Up 

sachi mein, bakwas copycat... meowww ewww ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
thank goodness I wasn't here last night when Elena was posting these nasty pics ROFL
I would surely have got nightmares LOL

are they the posters of ramsay bros horror movies? our local cable guy put one of their movies some yrs back, I saw the movie for a couple mins and it was hilarious and Dead couldn't watch it any longer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top