Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 70)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21281

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by carisma2

Hi Divya, Priti...How are you guys today?
 

Heya! Me fine! Tongue

Excited that weekend is here n finally I can sleep! LOL

Dats gooddd...Bless ya - so no work over the weekend? Dats gud - Hope to see you more 2mrw.

Finally now ork, but I have to travel tomorrow morning! Cry Going back to Dallas! I hope I get to go back to India this month! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21281

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

PRITIII! How are YOUUU?

Hi lady! Big smile
So how is life going? Wht are you upto nowadays? LOL
Still watch PYEK? LOL I guess you did watch it right! LOL
Sorry I am all kinda confused as to who watches wht show?

Life is AWESOME! I am up to Virat Kohli nowadays. Embarrassed In India btw!Big smile
Ya I do. I heard Divz watched a few epis here and there. ROFL How about you, eh?ROFL Still in love with Mr. Raichand?ROFL


@Red : Grrr Angry(Damon wala!) Was I ever? ROFL Whr did you get that idea from? ROFL Though I was for sure in love with the bloppers till they got on my nerves n I stopped watching! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

she_ratchet

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21281

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

hello priti, cari and div... how r u?
 
 

Booo! Tongue
More Daayan pics please n yeah without perverts! LOL

Maybe we shd suggest them to Kekta as she can use some of the makeup hints from thr instead of using headlight wolves n sticking plastic vampire teeth with chewing gum! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1carisma2

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21281

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

hmmm going through a list of hindi horror movies... check out the names... hilarious
 
Aadhamkhor haseena
khooni murda
dulhan bani chudail
khooni dracula
khooni shaitan
shaitaani draculaROFL
 

ROFL
I guess "Kekta Maiya" can go in the list as well that name haunts us with reminders of extremely frustrating daily soaps! LOL

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Joined: 19 June 2010
Posts: 6605

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

PRITIII! How are YOUUU?

Hi lady! Big smile
So how is life going? Wht are you upto nowadays? LOL
Still watch PYEK? LOL I guess you did watch it right! LOL
Sorry I am all kinda confused as to who watches wht show?

Life is AWESOME! I am up to Virat Kohli nowadays. Embarrassed In India btw!Big smile
Ya I do. I heard Divz watched a few epis here and there. ROFL How about you, eh?ROFL Still in love with Mr. Raichand?ROFL


@Red : Grrr Angry(Damon wala!) Was I ever? ROFL Whr did you get that idea from? ROFL Though I was for sure in love with the bloppers till they got on my nerves n I stopped watching! LOL

Sure, sure , sure! SURE u don't love Raichand! LOL Damon's grr is more like GRRR LOLLOLLOL

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by aleena1

hello priti, cari and div... how r u?
 
 

Booo! Tongue
More Daayan pics please n yeah without perverts! LOL

Maybe we shd suggest them to Kekta as she can use some of the makeup hints from thr instead of using headlight wolves n sticking plastic vampire teeth with chewing gum! LOL
.
 
werewolf?????
 
 
LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by carisma2

Hi Divya, Priti...How are you guys today?
 

Heya! Me fine! Tongue

Excited that weekend is here n finally I can sleep! LOL

Dats gooddd...Bless ya - so no work over the weekend? Dats gud - Hope to see you more 2mrw.

Finally now ork, but I have to travel tomorrow morning! Cry Going back to Dallas! I hope I get to go back to India this month! LOL
Bless you... have a safe journey.
Filmy dialougue: Dil laga key kaam karna. Din dugni rath chogni tarakhi karna...Smile
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@Aleena - you will give yourself nightmares...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1186   Views: 48119

-BlackSky- 1186 48119 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 1176   Views: 42294

.YixingsManal. 1176 42294 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1164   Views: 48237

pritirays 1164 48237 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1179   Views: 49677

-BlackSky- 1179 49677 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1186   Views: 47147

-BlackSky- 1186 47147 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .YixingsManal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index