Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 52)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by pritirays

I don't use IE or else I could have helped...

n just now read this ROFL and I thought Ekta was done copying VD:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9507-mythili-alive-in-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani.htm

ohh my god! Kekta maiya - bas issi ki kasar baki thi! D'oh
Remember we all saw - Maithali's spirit talking to Pia that Abhay is your destiny etc.!!!

Oops suddenly - the spirit found her old decayed body n is broughtback n now is turning from her own word! LOL

that was so silly too ROFLROFLROFL

I can't watch it even if I think it as a comedy show... ROFL

ROFL abe wht does Kekta think of her viewers??? Who the hell is the creative of the show? I mean - how can they undo wht they have shown earlier in the show??? So stupid of them to run away n formulate something else than wht they have shown already! Dead

Thats why I say - they shot the scenes first n try to make story of whtever they have shot!!! LOL

do they even have a 'creative' team? ROFL

remember how they showed maithili's portrait when Danish went in the fort and next day they blurred that area as if the college students would also not c the blurred area alongwith the viewers! that was I think the dumbest ROFLROFLROFL

Creative hoone na - who are responsible fro 'creating' bloppers! LOL

yeah I remember that! Man I want to hit them for doing such silly things n then the actors behave like they are deafn blind ! Angry Dead

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

don't remind me of that teethless mouth and when he screams ROFL or when he runs ROFL

so true!! for them, it is as if Ekta has done them a gr8 favor... but is IF also filled with housewives who don't care what they watch?

ROFL n someday she can drown in those neeli-2 aankhen ROFL

just like Klaus ROFL

the team that doesn't care what the name of the leading lady is - Piayshree or Piyali, can do anything!
thank goodness we left the show in time ROFL

ROFLROFL ROFL Those were some hilarious scenes! And man he runs in funny manner - so that instead of one wondering in amaezement, one goes to floor ROFL! LOL

IF is full with droolers! LOL They can drool over anything, so they don't really care! LOL

ROFL Am still ROFL at you "jheel si neele aankhen" statement! LOL Yeah she can drown - then Abhay can go n bust his own eyes to save her! LOL

... arrr I was abt to write ORIGINAL - bus not like Elijah! Damn I keep forgetting that Klaus is one too! D'oh

Ohh man - name blunder too! Uff yaar Divya - iske bloppers soch soch ke lag raha hai - how can they make a show with these many bloopers? LOL

good that we left n can now criticize! Tongue
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
exactly! why r the actors so dumb? don't they have a spine and let the 'creatives' know such obvious blunders???
or are they so unsure of their talent, that if they open their mouth and r kicked out of the show, they won't get any other show?

I can't even imagine Kevin n Julie making a mistake in VD and even if they make, the cast is so aware of the things going on.. n hey, I read that Alaric(matt) is interested in directing an epi. in Season 3!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

a few days back i made a post on pkyek... imagine if maithali was to make an appearance now - did i inspire kekta mai...

don't blame yourself..
they are watching VD and 'trying' to copy it and they can't even copy properly ROFL

ROFL OR maybe they are trying to escape copyright violation suit from VD! ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

don't remind me of that teethless mouth and when he screams ROFL or when he runs ROFL

so true!! for them, it is as if Ekta has done them a gr8 favor... but is IF also filled with housewives who don't care what they watch?

ROFL n someday she can drown in those neeli-2 aankhen ROFL

just like Klaus ROFL

the team that doesn't care what the name of the leading lady is - Piayshree or Piyali, can do anything!
thank goodness we left the show in time ROFL

ROFLROFL ROFL Those were some hilarious scenes! And man he runs in funny manner - so that instead of one wondering in amaezement, one goes to floor ROFL! LOL

IF is full with droolers! LOL They can drool over anything, so they don't really care! LOL

ROFL Am still ROFL at you "jheel si neele aankhen" statement! LOL Yeah she can drown - then Abhay can go n bust his own eyes to save her! LOL

... arrr I was abt to write ORIGINAL - bus not like Elijah! Damn I keep forgetting that Klaus is one too! D'oh

Ohh man - name blunder too! Uff yaar Divya - iske bloppers soch soch ke lag raha hai - how can they make a show with these many bloopers? LOL

good that we left n can now criticize! Tongue

this vampire could never scare anyone... 'victim' to has hak k hi mar jayega ROFL

aankhon mein aankhein daal kar k bajaye, aankhon mein khud ko daal k pyar karna ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Elijah is my fav., poor guy got emo on his family Ouch Klaus gadha Angry

Bloopers ki ye kahania! I'm sure even Ekta laughs at the end of day that people accept whatever she throws at them ROFL
n I didn't write 'when she watches' coz I'm sure she watches VD instead ROFLROFLROFL

yeah! but we criticize even when we watch and find such biiig loopholes LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

a few days back i made a post on pkyek... imagine if maithali was to make an appearance now - did i inspire kekta mai...

don't blame yourself..
they are watching VD and 'trying' to copy it and they can't even copy properly ROFL

yaad hai 'nat geo' credit line?

one day the captions should certainly say:
Story credit: VD
Blooper credit: 'creative' team
fangs: local dentist
Pia's clothes: xyz wholesale shop

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

exactly! why r the actors so dumb? don't they have a spine and let the 'creatives' know such obvious blunders???
or are they so unsure of their talent, that if they open their mouth and r kicked out of the show, they won't get any other show?

I can't even imagine Kevin n Julie making a mistake in VD and even if they make, the cast is so aware of the things going on.. n hey, I read that Alaric(matt) is interested in directing an epi. in Season 3!

dunno abt the actors - maybe they are not concerned, or even if they might have tolf the CVs, I think the CVs cannot effort to accomodate those suggestions! Confused LOL

VD CVs are stud! Clap they think of evrything very clearly n get good twists!

Yeah I heard Alaric wants to direct an episode! I guess it will be a behooda episode just like him n Ian! LOL
I think they are great friend off screen!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

don't blame yourself..

yaad hai 'nat geo' credit line?

one day the captions should certainly say:
Story credit: VD
Blooper credit: 'creative' team
fangs: local dentist
Pia's clothes: xyz wholesale shop

ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ohk, so I cannot say anything further as am in fits of laughter!
ROFL

One more credited or rather disclaimer:

If you want to throw any joota chappal : Please aim to Kekta! LOL

Go to top