Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 29)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Originally posted by carisma2

hi nadia...what's tis a pic of you like stefan. I like the book character stefan.. I've not watched the serial yet.

Hey Carisma, well most of the behoodis here hate Stephen for some reason Ermm but I don't think he's that bad Tongue

LOL that's why i posted this pic for them LOL

I haven't read the books, but I watch the series and i gotta say that Damon's my favorite brother grrr LOL
he's so dayum fine Blushing
hi... I need to start watching the show to keep up with everyone straight after finishing reading the books. Then I can join in properly. I'm the only behoodi that reads the books...coz I read uptill four ten years so, they brought the other three more recently. Nice to meet you.

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

hi nadia...what's tis a pic of you like stefan. I like the book character stefan.. I've not watched the serial yet.

Hey Carisma, well most of the behoodis here hate Stephen for some reason Ermm but I don't think he's that bad Tongue

I haven't read the books, but I watch the series and i gotta say that Damon's my favorite brother grrr LOL

Lip Lady! Tongue

Abe yaar, do not hate the actor playing Stefan but the character! I mean first of all - Stefan has Damon's girl! Angry Angry Angry Kabbab main haddi, he is not letting Delena unite! Angry
Secondly - Stefan is good for nothing! Have you ever seen him solving any problem? All he do is cry 'Big B' and run to Damon; or worse create more problems for him! Then he goes a step ahead and accuses Damon for wht he did! Damon was right in saying - you worry abt collateral damage while I will be the one to keep elena alive! Clap Damon not just say that, he does everything in his power to ensure Elena's safety! Clap He even will let her hate him, if thats the price required to ensure Elena is safe! Clap
While Stefan only knows to cry - BIG B n Mummy! ROFL
Further Stefan is also a liar! Angry At least Damon is honest that he is behooda! LOL Stefan lies n tries to be good n then when his weakness shows up, he cries Big B - Save me! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

hi... I need to start watching the show to keep up with everyone straight after finishing reading the books. Then I can join in properly. I'm the only behoodi that reads the books...coz I read uptill four ten years so, they brought the other three more recently. Nice to meet you.

Watch the TVD series, n you will despise Pratigya or PYEK!LOL
I cannot compare the series to the books as I have not read the books, but the synopsis of books on the wikipedia makes me feel like the writer has gone MAD writing the novels! LOL I mean - Elena becomes dunno wht all creature n dunno wht all places they travel to face weird sort of enemies n ppl die n come back to life as if LIFE is a game! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

hi... I need to start watching the show to leo up with everyone straight after finishing reading the books. Then I can join in properly. I'm the only behoodi that reads the books...coz I read uptill four ten years so, they brought the other three more recently. Nice to meet you.

<font color="#006699" size="2">Watch the TVD series, n you will despise Pratigya or PYEK!LOL</font>
<font color="#006699" size="2">I cannot compare the series to the books as I have not read the books, but the synopsis of books on the wikipedia makes me feel like the writer has gone MAD writing the novels! LOL I mean - Elena becomes dunno wht all creature n dunno wht all places they travel to face weird sort of enemies n ppl die n come back to life as if LIFE is a game! Confused</font>
yup... I think the books were for more of the younger audience and the serial for a broader audience see stefan was the hero...i have to start watching.
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
i am BACK Evil Smile
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hey no one home...
Are we all busy with work and school.
Am on my breaktime at work... Thought check on on da sisters...

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

carisma2

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged