Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 124)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

OH
not 2, at 0:03

foolti ja rahi hai ROFL

know wht - she used to look good when show had started, she was well built, not thin, well built, but she got overweight so easily! Confused

And looking at how she looks now - will she fit in Krishna's description of most beautiful girl in the town on allahabad? LOL Hello - Arushi is better than her sister in looks n also acting! LOL

even the show was so good at the start.. but then coz it became hit so they married her off quickly to bring in saas bahu drama and now dragging it Sleepy

for me Arushi was always better than Poo...

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

n btw, did u read that news where those 4 guys who had seriously wounded a teacher just coz he was a non-muslim and was teaching Islam!
they have been sentenced only 4-5 yrs... the teacher was left with short and long -term memory loss, no sense of smell Ouch

yaar wht has happened to justice system? Ouch People will not fear hurting others if punishment is not adequate! Angry First they hurt someone n then lie in the court to save themselves! Thats double offense! Shd be hanged or hsd be done to them as they have done to the victim! Cut off their hands Angry n let them live lame - so that they shd not be able to hurt any person ever! Angry

I am in agreement for forgiveness n less punishment if a guilty person truly repents for his crime n seeks forgiveness, and does not try to lie! Angry

ok, here it's a different report.. but still they are criminals and should be punished as much as possible.. who gave them the right to wound the teacher? if the kids' parents didn't like it, they would take away them away from the classes..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359160/4-men-slashed-teachers-face-teaching-religions-Muslim-girls.html

these people are not even repenting, that's the issue. just like what the judge said, they feel they have done an act of goodness Shocked Angry
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
someone called at the BBC radio and tried defending the guys, he started saying, oh the teacher was sexually abusing the girls so the boys did this
I love the anchor who instantly shut him up telling him nothing such was the matter and then ended his call ROFL

a female teacher called up saying, they didn't do a good thing, but " I can understand why they did this!" but couldn't explain what she meant by this Wacko

nothing can justify this crime.
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

someone called at the BBC radio and tried defending the guys, he started saying, oh the teacher was sexually abusing the girls so the boys did this
I love the anchor who instantly shut him up telling him nothing such was the matter and then ended his call ROFL
good! LOL we shd not imagine that someone could have done this n then blame them for that! Nice move by the anchor! LOL

a female teacher called up saying, they didn't do a good thing, but " I can understand why they did this!" but couldn't explain what she meant by this Wacko

nothing can justify this crime.

hmmm - harming others without rational cause cannot be justified! Angry I mean self defence is fine n I agree, but just because you disagree with someone - doesn't give the right to lay hand on the person! Ouch You can put forth your opinion, but no way in the world have one the right to make others believe wht they think is right, and obviously doing that forcefully is wrong! Ouch

Edited by pritirays - 27 May 2011 at 2:27pm
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
why can't people understand such simple things? n doing stupid things in the name of god! Thumbs Down
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
LOL from 2:14 onwards:

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Argh this wah happened when u dnt get enough sleeep cuz of xams ! n i forgot ma today's exam is on 12:30 ! n i come early in the morning !! n now i cant even go home untill i do ma xam .-. !
thnk god we have a study room !! hahahahahah where half of us r on their Laptop's n half of thm r sleeping !! good thing is no teacher can say anyfin to us :P !!
Argh misss yew guys ! :( !!

plus missin alot of things :@ !! ma best cuzins engagment in OMAN on 9th June !! n EVERY ONE is goin xcept me !! cuz ma 2nd last xam is on 9th :@ :( !!!!
this SUCK :( !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Manal come bk sooon Big smile

Go to top