Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 123)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by pritirays

That was one scary night! I had all my important stuff packed in my bag, bag on my shoulder n was about to run as soon as hotel sirens will go off, but they never did! LOL The storm that passed through dallas produced tornado few hundreds of miles away from Dallas, so we were safe! Tongue

I'm happy the sirens didn't go off Smile

I had seen on TV abt Tornado victims etc. before also and never really felt anything! That one night when I was literally on my toes n all scared that I may need to run n then I may not be able to make it, if tornado hits the hotel - I just understood - how those who went through those tornadoes might be feeling! How scared they all shd be, and then to see their life long treasures all wiped off in one night - houses, property, and sometimes loved one - all gone! Ouch Ouch Ouch

And then I was told - In US, no place is safe from tornadoes! And they get this tornado season every year! Ouch We shd be thankful that we have himalayas blocking off the north cold front, or else we too would be having such severe weather conditions here in India! Ouch

wahi to, ye sab door se dekhne mein hi accha ya adventurous lagta hai...

This is why Himalayas are considered a blessing for India... its mere existence changes the scenario

Himalayas are awesome, I feel really proud that the tallest mountian range is in India! Cool But behooda Mt. Everest is in China! Angry Whtever! LOL
yeah - tornadoes look lovely when you see them on TV, but facing one - I will never wish that for anyone! Hurricanes, tornadoes n worst of all - Earthquakes! Ouch Know wht - scientistics say that the biggest earthquake that can occur is - when thr is a simultaneous quake that runs though all major fault lines in the world! Ouch

And the whole Himalayan region is one of the major fault lines! Disapprove

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

pause at 0:02 ROFL

ohk, I did paused at 0.02 and didn't get wht are you laughing at? Confused LOL HELP! LOL

And - abe Pooja Grrr aur mooti ho gayi yaar! ROFL
I mean look at her cheeks - seems like extra air has been pumped in! ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

chod na yar, one can also go about saying that the Mayans n Stonehenge people were visited by aliens...

ROFL

ok, I am gonna let the subject go! LOL
Btw how come you saw Pratigya's trailer! Shocked Divya I thought you are not gonna watch PKYEK n Pratigya anymore! LOL

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
OH
not 2, at 0:03

foolti ja rahi hai ROFL
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I am searching n watching Guru Drashti SBS vids, they are hilarious and I spotted this promo, wanted to see how low the show has fallen LOL
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
n btw, did u read that news where those 4 guys who had seriously wounded a teacher just coz he was a non-muslim and was teaching Islam!
they have been sentenced only 4-5 yrs... the teacher was left with short and long -term memory loss, no sense of smell Ouch
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

OH
not 2, at 0:03

foolti ja rahi hai ROFL

know wht - she used to look good when show had started, she was well built, not thin, well built, but she got overweight so easily! Confused

And looking at how she looks now - will she fit in Krishna's description of most beautiful girl in the town on allahabad? LOL Hello - Arushi is better than her sister in looks n also acting! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

n btw, did u read that news where those 4 guys who had seriously wounded a teacher just coz he was a non-muslim and was teaching Islam!
they have been sentenced only 4-5 yrs... the teacher was left with short and long -term memory loss, no sense of smell Ouch

yaar wht has happened to justice system? Ouch People will not fear hurting others if punishment is not adequate! Angry First they hurt someone n then lie in the court to save themselves! Thats double offense! Shd be hanged or hsd be done to them as they have done to the victim! Cut off their hands Angry n let them live lame - so that they shd not be able to hurt any person ever! Angry

I am in agreement for forgiveness n less punishment if a guilty person truly repents for his crime n seeks forgiveness, and does not try to lie! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dkmystery

Go to top