Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 121)

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by carisma2

Hey priti, divya, you two still awake? Wheres aleena and nadia these days looks like manoo is studying hard at the moment.
See us tomorrow...

I fell asleep while working D'oh LOL

ROFL reminds me of sleeping in the office! ROFL Now when I think abt it, I feel like - man wht was I thinking then? LOL

due to my work timings, my client named me: Divya, Vampire Queen of the night ROFL

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I love dogs so much!!

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

u know what, even if I was born a christian, I would be a broad minded person and not say that the universe is not expanding, that the earth is only 6000 yrs old, that starts are not dying or getting formed... it's just the case of being so stuck on and finding faults in everything that has been proved. Humans too are evolving, I just gave the example of Archeopteryx coz I thought u must have learnt about it in school...
well, everyone gives only that as example! Embarrassed So if you know of some other fossils, let me know n let me search for wht theory it has? LOL Imagine some part of your body developing some another part - say wings or feathers? Then you die n that is gone! For evolution to be true, you need to live the millions n billions of yrs to get the thing evolved in full!
Have you ever seen any species prodcuing any other? If apes evolved in humans, why are the apes stilla round? Confused And I used to believe in evolution before I came to know LORd Jesus! That was when I was 20 yrs! I believed in evolution for 20 yrs n the questions I was never able to get through are:
1) In Big Bang, wht exploded? Confused
2) Whr did that matter came from?
3) Whr the first living single cell came from? Confused
4) If evolution is true, thr is no purpose in life! One will die n go to dust! So I better go n do whtever pleases me, be as selfish as I can be, because its all abt me! Then why do ppl say to do good?
5) How they differentiate good from bad? Confused Where is the reference point to say something is good? Confused

I still don't get it why u are sooo against Science. I'm a religious person, but religion doesn't close my brains that I start hating science n scientific reasoning LOL

I am not against science yaar Tongue, as I said - bible contain scietific discoveries, before they were even discovered!  science mean - you see facts n if any theory does not match your facts, discard the theory! I am against misuse of science! Ppl creating wild theories n then naming it science!

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Hey priti, divya, you two still awake? Wheres aleena and nadia these days looks like manoo is studying hard at the moment.
See us tomorrow...

ROFL reminds me of sleeping in the office! ROFL Now when I think abt it, I feel like - man wht was I thinking then? LOL

due to my work timings, my client named me: Divya, Vampire Queen of the night ROFL

nice title! LOL Now why vampire, do they know abt your VD love? LOL
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

See us tomorrow...

nice title! LOL Now why vampire, do they know abt your VD love? LOL

coz I'm active at night ROFL
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

u know what, even if I was born a christian, I would be a broad minded person and not say that the universe is not expanding, that the earth is only 6000 yrs old, that starts are not dying or getting formed... it's just the case of being so stuck on and finding faults in everything that has been proved. Humans too are evolving, I just gave the example of Archeopteryx coz I thought u must have learnt about it in school...
well, everyone gives only that as example! Embarrassed So if you know of some other fossils, let me know n let me search for wht theory it has? LOL Imagine some part of your body developing some another part - say wings or feathers? Then you die n that is gone! For evolution to be true, you need to live the millions n billions of yrs to get the thing evolved in full!
Have you ever seen any species prodcuing any other? If apes evolved in humans, why are the apes stilla round? Confused And I used to believe in evolution before I came to know LORd Jesus! That was when I was 20 yrs! I believed in evolution for 20 yrs n the questions I was never able to get through are:
4) If evolution is true, thr is no purpose in life! One will die n go to dust! So I better go n do whtever pleases me, be as selfish as I can be, because its all abt me! Then why do ppl say to do good?
5) How they differentiate good from bad? Confused Where is the reference point to say something is good? Confused

I still don't get it why u are sooo against Science. I'm a religious person, but religion doesn't close my brains that I start hating science n scientific reasoning LOL

I am not against science yaar Tongue, as I said - bible contain scietific discoveries, before they were even discovered!  science mean - you see facts n if any theory does not match your facts, discard the theory! I am against misuse of science! Ppl creating wild theories n then naming it science!

coz those who don't believe in science would not even accept that humans are still evolving!

I've read that according to Isaiah something it is written that the universe is expanding. you can choose to not believe even tht LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

I love dogs so much!!

Clap wow wht a dog! Imagine that - if we were thr with broken legs, we will refuse to move even an inch n that dog crawled all the way back to home! Clap
Plus he is so playful, and we cry with pain when we are ahving injury! Some resistance animals have! Confused

Though I am not fan of this particluar breed of dogs, but this one is good! LOL I am more of German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador retriever and Husky lover! Big smile GSDs are the best, love them! Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by pritirays - 27 May 2011 at 9:52am
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

coz those who don't believe in science would not even accept that humans are still evolving!

I've read that according to Isaiah something it is written that the universe is expanding. you can choose to not believe even tht LOL

How can you say that humans are evolving? Confused
Isaish - hmm Ermm, of whtever I remember, it says - the LORD stretched out the heavens! Its like said number of times! And then bible says that - one day the heavens will roll like scroll! So wht sense I make out of it is - heavens are stretched out as Isiah says, n God will roll it back when its time for his kingdom!

Go to top