Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 120)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Please do not get offended by anything that I am writing here! They are the facts that I know, and want you to know as well! Smile

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I agree with what Einstein said:
Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

one cannot turn a blind eye to what science proves... I believe in evolution, it is still taking place!  we have clear evidence in the form of Archeopteryx.
I know that evolution believers present this creature as the sole evidence to support evolution! But if evolution was actually true, then why is this animal the sole evidence? We have evidences in fossils where a fish is giving birth to baby! Its fossalized during its delivery! That indicates some rapid events caused the burial of the fish n it turning to fossil! This directly contradicts the theory that fossils are formed over long period of time!

Bible describes about a worlwide flood which caused the ancient world to perish n fossils are evidence of that! I mean we see everyday when animals die - they get eaten up! How will they convert into fossils? Confused But rapid burial of something in presence of water causes pertrification n hence the fossils! There have been footprints of dinosaurs n humans together but those evidences are not shown so openly as it contrdicts the theory of evolution!
We now can clearly see how the formation of stars and planets take place and how they die, it definitely takes billions of years. what makes you think that god's 6 days = 6 earth days??
Now here we assume that we stars are forming - not one clear evidence of stars forming has ever been found! What the scientists find are a always huge mass of gas glowing in the sky n they form the theory of new stars forming thr! Now if Earth is billions of yrs old, then we should also have evidence of thousands of Big Bangs or death of stars, but we have only few tens of big bangs on the skies!

I believe bible 6 days = 6 days as days means literal 24 hrs in other places n there we believe it! So Jesus created everything in 6 days - also because he created plants forst n then sun! So if days are not literally days , then those plants could not have survived without the sun!

universe is still expanding if only all scientists could gather up and create a mission to go to the end of the universe and learn more 'bout it!
scientists think the universe is expanding because of the red shift observed in the stars! Theu think the red shift suggests that the stars are moving away from each other! But they have found the contradiction in this! I don't remember the exact thing, I will post when I find it!

Thank goodness scientists got proof tht Heliocentrism is true.  and for saying the truth, Copernicus was called a child of Satan!!!! Shocked LOL LOL

u should read this:
http://people.cs.uu.nl/hansb/religion/ageoftheworld.html

I don't understand why you think that everyone who believes in science doesn't believe in god? it is due to science why we have so many luxuries around us, why so many diseases have been eradicated, though we got new ones now LOL 
True true! Tongue Science has given so many luxaries! But when I see ppl saying that we are here by chance - I am like comeon! You can't even make a storing device that can store more information than the size of dna molecule of the size of a pintip and say that that so complex molecule came out of chance!

If I will say the computer that I am using came by chance or evolved over millions of yrs into wht it is - you will laugh at me, thinking I am crazy! But then when ppl say - an even comples human evolved from ROCK over billions of yrs, ppl agree! D'ohIt contradicts the very principle of biological science - only life can give birth to life! Whr did that first single cell came from? Whr did it get its food? LOL How can it go in an anti direction of thermodynamics - from simple to comples, when things happent he other way round! LOL

Nah mutation is not the answer - look at the mutation happening today - you get cancer! Cancer is not good, its harmful!

I remember that British minister for Science who didn't want govts to fund the LHC coz he felt it was 'waste' of money... ROFL
how can he be the minister of science when he himself is dampening the topic? Wacko Silly

If you will think rationally - evolution is so contradictory! And it stands on no proof! They cannot even prove that Earth is billions of yrs old! Their age measuring techniques are all flawed and based on the assumption that earth is billions of yrs old! So they make that assumption n form those equations! Its circular reasoning! LOL

Every design demands a designer! Look for what you see around you and tell me if I am wrong - everything that we use - we design! So why do we say opposite about nature? It too has a designer n its not here by chance!
Humans have discovered the theory of probabality n the probablity of all these happening by chance is 1 in 10 to the power 40 or something! thats impossible, until some wise designer intends to design things so!

Above all this - Jesus has over time n again proved to me that he exists n listens to my prayers! He has loved me above everything he has made! He loves you too Divya over everything he has made! He loves all humans over everything he has made - we are made by him in his own image to be his children! He is my father, my dad! When I do not disobey my earthly parents, then why should I not believe in what he says to me through bible? That - he is the only way to life n no other! He is the only GOD n no other! Only through him have I access to eternal life n through none else! He is not just one of the Gods, he is the GOD - the only GOD! And I know it is true n I firmly believe in it! He is the GOD who loves us so much that to make us free from the bondage of sin, he crucified himself on the cross - died to pay the penalty of sin for me, for you - without which the mankind was marching to eternal doom!
I choose to believe in him as he choose to reveal himself to me!

I knwo since you belong to different religion n has been taught differently do not know this! Not to offend you divya - but if you ever feel like, give it a try - try to find out who Jesus is! If your quest is true, he will answer! Smile

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

I am watching live tornado formations right now on TV! Ouch All over Oklahoma state! Dallas is close by!Ouch Weather here too doesn't look good! Ouch

Saw 2 tornadoes forming as of now! Ouch I applaud the storm chasers who chase these tornadoes on risk of their lives n bring us those live telecasts!  Clap

Wow! TV just issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Dallas - FortWorth area! Ouch Maybe I too shd run n hide! Embarrassed

find a cave and take ur lappy and hide in it LOL

but yeah, I too have seen those storm chasers.. it's quite adventurous n dangerous!!

That was one scary night! I had all my important stuff packed in my bag, bag on my shoulder n was about to run as soon as hotel sirens will go off, but they never did! LOL The storm that passed through dallas produced tornado few hundreds of miles away from Dallas, so we were safe! Tongue
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

yeah, but Indian audience can't digest a movie without songs... but really this movie went on n on!! Sleepy

ROFL

true! Confused Flight main ek uncle mile the, wo poochrahe the ki new good bollywood movies koun si hain is list main? I was like - NONE! ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Thats called lying through teeth! LOL Why do ppl do such things? Now this guy is doing blasphemy - obviously borrowing the Mary Magdalene - Jesus connection from Da Vinci Code n portraying himself as GOD! Angry

I hate Da Vinci Code! Angry Hate Dan Brown n what harm he tried to do to christians! Angry He has based his proof on stupid paintings made by Leonardo Da Vinci, kinda 1600 yrs after Jesus walked on this earth! And ppl believe him! Dead

that Camping guy had the cheek to say that he isn't bothered that his 'calculations' went a bit wrong! he is not even concerned about those people who spent all their money coz they believed in this foolish man...  Wacko

I had sympathy for him initially - but instead of accepting his mistake n humbly saying sorry, he is doing it again! I dunno wht to say for ppl like him? Hope other ppl do not get deceived this time!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Hey priti, divya, you two still awake? Wheres aleena and nadia these days looks like manoo is studying hard at the moment.
See us tomorrow...

I fell asleep while working D'oh LOL

ROFL reminds me of sleeping in the office! ROFL Now when I think abt it, I feel like - man wht was I thinking then? LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
u know what, even if I was born a christian, I would be a broad minded person and not say that the universe is not expanding, that the earth is only 6000 yrs old, that starts are not dying or getting formed... it's just the case of being so stuck on and finding faults in everything that has been proved. Humans too are evolving, I just gave the example of Archeopteryx coz I thought u must have learnt about it in school...

I still don't get it why u are sooo against Science. I'm a religious person, but religion doesn't close my brains that I start hating science n scientific reasoning LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I am watching live tornado formations right now on TV! Ouch All over Oklahoma state! Dallas is close by!Ouch Weather here too doesn't look good! Ouch

Saw 2 tornadoes forming as of now! Ouch I applaud the storm chasers who chase these tornadoes on risk of their lives n bring us those live telecasts!  Clap

Wow! TV just issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Dallas - FortWorth area! Ouch Maybe I too shd run n hide! Embarrassed

find a cave and take ur lappy and hide in it LOL

but yeah, I too have seen those storm chasers.. it's quite adventurous n dangerous!!

That was one scary night! I had all my important stuff packed in my bag, bag on my shoulder n was about to run as soon as hotel sirens will go off, but they never did! LOL The storm that passed through dallas produced tornado few hundreds of miles away from Dallas, so we were safe! Tongue

I'm happy the sirens didn't go off Smile
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Thats called lying through teeth! LOL Why do ppl do such things? Now this guy is doing blasphemy - obviously borrowing the Mary Magdalene - Jesus connection from Da Vinci Code n portraying himself as GOD! Angry

I hate Da Vinci Code! Angry Hate Dan Brown n what harm he tried to do to christians! Angry He has based his proof on stupid paintings made by Leonardo Da Vinci, kinda 1600 yrs after Jesus walked on this earth! And ppl believe him! Dead

that Camping guy had the cheek to say that he isn't bothered that his 'calculations' went a bit wrong! he is not even concerned about those people who spent all their money coz they believed in this foolish man...  Wacko

I had sympathy for him initially - but instead of accepting his mistake n humbly saying sorry, he is doing it again! I dunno wht to say for ppl like him? Hope other ppl do not get deceived this time!

I never had any sympathy over him.. he is a foolish person and those who believed in him and lost their money should now open their eyes. He doesn't even care that people who believed in him are now suffering!
and now 21st Oct ROFL this Camping guy has the guts to come again and declare a date Silly

Go to top