Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Just read this on the PYEK maha epi.:

Pia gets a hint that Abhay has a brother too. She googles on the computer, and gets to know that Abhay has hid the fact of having a brother from her.

so now Google keeps a record of vampire siblings? maybe Elijah should have googled 'bout his family instead of thinking they r dead 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Temmme tht was a sarcastic post 🤣🤣 Or REAL 😲 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was the onli thing left 🤣🤣🤣 kekta maiya proved she is 1 in million 🤣🤣
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

🤣 this was the onli thing left 🤣🤣🤣 kekta maiya proved she is 1 in million 🤣🤣

and the viewers n phans of the show are greater even 🤣🤣🤣

and the viewers n phans of the show are greater even 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im shock how they didnt mention it man🤣 they Proved they r BLIND 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im shock how they didnt mention it man🤣 they Proved they r BLIND 🤣

I remember how we used to post bloopers and some stupids came there to say, don't look at bloopers, we r here to enjoy the show, don't bash!!

even if Star One is the only channel left in the world and PYEK the only show, we still won't watch this BS! but here viewers have a lot of far better options, then why do they bear this crazy thing??
how can Sid even imagine to copy Damon?
how can Pia google 'bout a brother?

🥱🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thnks Divya 🤗 !!  buh i still Didnt get it !! :( ! I knw its related to messengers !! buh wat do i have to say :( ! im confused :( !! 

ok me not sure but according to the website which divya gave... salwaat is durood...

so u can recite any durood such as durood sharif...

if durood muqaddas is recited with good intention ... pure heart, humility... then all needs relating to the world and hereafter would be fulfilled...

u need to do wuzu face qibla and recite bismillah 3 x then recite a passage ...

Laqad Jaaa-'akum Rasuulum-min anfu-sikum  'aziziizun 'alayhi maa' 'anit-tum hariisun 'alaykum bil-mu'miniina ra-'uufur-rahiim. Fa-in-ta wallaw faqul Hasbiyallaahu laaa ilaaha illa Huu: 'alayhi ta-wakkaltu wa huwa Rabul-Arshil-Aziim  (surah At Taubah 127, 129)

then recite

durood muqaddas sorry its too long to translate😆
Edited by aleena1 - 12 years ago

I remember how we used to post bloopers and some stupids came there to say, don't look at bloopers, we r here to enjoy the show, don't bash!!

even if Star One is the only channel left in the world and PYEK the only show, we still won't watch this BS! but here viewers have a lot of far better options, then why do they bear this crazy thing??
how can Sid even imagine to copy Damon?
how can Pia google 'bout a brother?

🥱🤣🤣🤣🤣
 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i left GEET for no Logic ! even tho i love tht show 🤣 this prove i have a brain !!!! 🤣 i mean Seriously jst cuz u like sumthin ! how can u onli see the 'GOOD' (theres Hardly anyfin good in tht shitty Vamp show ) ! n IGNORE the negative part of it !! 
people should seriously learn how to respect any1's POV !!! 
 \
n sid can Act ! buh HELLLO 😕 ! he is Clearly NOT even close to SEXY 'SmoochMeHarder' Damon🥱 
they look so stupid... if the audience would have excepted that headlight werewolf, they would have placed his face too on the moon 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i left GEET for no Logic ! even tho i love tht show 🤣 this prove i have a brain !!!! 🤣 i mean Seriously jst cuz u like sumthin ! how can u onli see the 'GOOD' (theres Hardly anyfin good in tht shitty Vamp show ) ! n IGNORE the negative part of it !! 
people should seriously learn how to respect any1's POV !!! 
 \
n sid can Act ! buh HELLLO 😕 ! he is Clearly NOT even close to SEXY 'SmoochMeHarder' Damon🥱 

exactly! if someday VD makes a mistake, we won't shut our eyes.. we will say it, but it's just that VD doesn't give us the chance...
this is the issue with Indian shows, they drag it coz they get a lot of money with a single show!
true again! he can act but poor guy landed in the wrong show🤣🤣