Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 119)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690662

ROFL...

ROFL
the guy knew that normally only a few would welcome him/her, so this was the right way to gain attention Clap ROFL

yeppp... but i love the topicLOL...hmm me thinking would it have a major impact if it said Pratigya should die?????? me thinks the grrr gang would be out on full forceLOL

ROFL I replied
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690662&TPN=7&#42838869

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

ok me off...

goodnight divya...Hug

I fell asleep LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I saved it in word can't paste it.. but i'll finish off the short story and paste it again..

msg to aleena and divya

give us the link when it is done Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

I saved it in word can't paste it.. but i'll finish off the short story and paste it again..

msg to aleena and divya

give us the link when it is done Tongue
Cool I will do..

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
m watching the interview of the 'Doctor Who' team and loved what the director said:
audience today can change the channel and watch a high end movie like HP so when they come on our show they should also get high quality

why don't the Indian tele people think like that? and why don't the audience stop watching crap? Wacko

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

m watching the interview of the 'Doctor Who' team and loved what the director said:
audience today can change the channel and watch a high end movie like HP so when they come on our show they should also get high quality

why don't the Indian tele people think like that? and why don't the audience stop watching crap? Wacko
Na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,  Pkaar ki ek kahani suno...LOLLOLLOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,  Pkaar ki ek kahani suno...LOLLOLLOL

ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Only 4-5 years?? they should be hanged... Angry ruined a man's life!!

Four Muslim men have been jailed after they carried out a brutal attack on an RE teacher because they did not approve of him teaching religious studies to Muslim girls.

Gary Smith, 38, received "appalling injuries" after he was set upon by the gang as he walked to work at Central Foundation Girls' School in Bow, east London, on July 12 last year.

Armed with a metal rod and a brick, they punched, kicked and attacked Mr Smith, leaving him unconscious and covered in blood on the pavement in Burdett Road, Tower Hamlets.

Simon Alam, 19, of Whitechapel, Azad Hussain, 26, of Wapping, Sheikh Rashid, 27, of Shadwell, and Akmol Hussein, 26, of Bethnal Green, all in east London, pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent earlier this year.

Sentencing them at east London's Snaresbrook Crown Court, Judge John Hand QC said he believed they all remain a danger to the public due to their extreme religious beliefs.

Addressing the defendants one by one, he said: "Your belief is that you carried out a duty to your God and you did so with no mercy. If you think that people around you in society present an insult or threat to God then you will not hesitate in attacking again in the way that you have acted."

After hearing how Mr Smith suffered multiple injuries, including lacerations and bruising all over his body, has a permanent 12cm long deep scar across his left cheek, and how the whole of the facial part of his skull was broken, he said: "Literally, this man had his face smashed in."

The court heard how the men were only caught out because Akmol Hussein's car was being bugged on an unrelated matter. On the surveillance tape they were heard to plan the attack and it was also clear that they had lain in wait for Mr Smith as he walked to school on other mornings as they spoke of how they had been unsuccessful on other occasions.

He said he deemed Akmol Hussein, a social worker and self- employed builder, and Azad Hussain, a finance worker, to have played the greatest role in the planning and execution of the attack and sentenced them each to an indeterminate sentence with a minimum of five years.

Student Alam was told he must serve a minimum of five years in prison before being released on licence for a further five years, while bus driver Rashid was handed a four-year sentence with a further five years on licence.

Go to top