Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 118)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

man... your so lucky!!!! if its not news then its torture of star plus dramasDead  rarely watch tv now...
 lol this talent of yours should go on the front pageLOL 

i think the camping dude should be seen by a psychiatrist... well at least he didnt brainwash people in commitng suicide... this is what happened in the 90's i think it was in japan or china... the cult leader was arrested ... so many people lost their livesAngry

... what can i say abt the marriage... its pure stressCryCryCry... so worried... the guys side will be coming to decide on the date ... will happen in nov/dec...

the guy comes from an educated fam...he's tall... Im being a cow... always running away when he wants to talkLOLLOL...its arranged marriage... and we were not related before... was introduced by a friend... every1 was happy with the family ... and my parents said yes to them...

my frnds n cousins too say the same thing LOL they are always fighting with their family members for the remote and at last end up crying ROFL or getting angry LOL

ROFL you can write: whenever Priti n Divya start discussing VD, members disappear ROFL

so true! so many people sold their house n got rid of all money thinking they will go in heaven Confused
n now he is not even ashamed of this.. and yes, I remember watching that news about those suicides!! Ouch

aww, don't be stressed yara Smile
you are happy with the marriage, isn't it? and talk to the guy and u both should talk to each other and become comfortable!
and after your marriage, the whole gang will be hear to read your 'experience' WinkROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690662

ROFL...

ROFL
the guy knew that normally only a few would welcome him/her, so this was the right way to gain attention Clap ROFL
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
my frnds n cousins too say the same thing LOL they are always fighting with their family members for the remote and at last end up crying ROFL or getting angry LOL

ROFL you can write: whenever Priti n Divya start discussing VD, members disappear ROFL

so true! so many people sold their house n got rid of all money thinking they will go in heaven Confused
n now he is not even ashamed of this.. and yes, I remember watching that news about those suicides!! Ouch

aww, don't be stressed yara Smile
you are happy with the marriage, isn't it? and talk to the guy and u both should talk to each other and become comfortable!
and after your marriage, the whole gang will be hear to read your 'experience' WinkROFL
[/QUOTE]

Cari should update your talents on first page...

I'm ok... to tell u the truth... this guy seems genuine and decent... compared to the other guys ive seen...

i was engaged before but it broke down... and to tell u the truth im sick of all this marriage business...when ur in my shoes you'll understand... every1 is over the moon... the guys fam is really nice esp the sis...they r a modern family... the type of people we get along with... they r not stuck up or anything... decent...

i will try to talk to him... he's in pakistan at the mo... but its embarrassing when evry1s there... but he's always chatting to my parents to see how they r ... so its quite nice to see he cares... unlike my so called ex... wouldnt even bother to ring even though my dad was in hospitalAngry

@ bold... behooda...,LOLLOLROFL scaring me alreadyLOLLOL

Edited by aleena1 - 25 May 2011 at 4:54pm

_dkmystery_

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690662

ROFL...

ROFL
the guy knew that normally only a few would welcome him/her, so this was the right way to gain attention Clap ROFL

yeppp... but i love the topicLOLLOLLOLLOL...hmm me thinking would it have a major impact if it said Pratigya should die?????? me thinks the grrr gang would be out on full forceLOL
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
ok me off...

goodnight divya...Hug
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I saved it in word can't paste it.. but i'll finish off the short story and paste it again..

msg to aleena and divya
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Cari should update your talents on first page...

I'm ok... to tell u the truth... this guy seems genuine and decent... compared to the other guys ive seen...

i was engaged before but it broke down... and to tell u the truth im sick of all this marriage business...when ur in my shoes you'll understand... every1 is over the moon... the guys fam is really nice esp the sis...they r a modern family... the type of people we get along with... they r not stuck up or anything... decent...

i will try to talk to him... he's in pakistan at the mo... but its embarrassing when evry1s there... but he's always chatting to my parents to see how they r ... so its quite nice to see he cares... unlike my so called ex... wouldnt even bother to ring even though my dad was in hospitalAngry

@ bold... behooda...,LOLLOLROFL scaring me alreadyLOLLOL

LOL

I don't want to be in any marriage shoes LOL
I'm single and satisfied and not single n searching Big smile
but I can understand a bit... it's gud that they are a mod family or else you would have a tough time adjusting.. will you be living in Pak then? awww his main intention must be to know how u r doing Wink next time when he calls and disconnects, call him back instantly and say you appreciate how he cares for your parents too Smile

there! it was good that engagement broke off... if he doesn't care for your parents now, he will never! but expect you to forget ur parents and take his parents as your own.

you will have to tell us EVERYTHING Evil Smile ROFLROFL

u heard that song na, Rukmini Rukmini shaadi k baad kya-2 hua? ROFLROFLROFL

carisma2

Go to top