Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 111)

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Smart man + smart woman = romance. Smart man + dumb woman = affair. Dumb man + smart woman = marriage. Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy.
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle08.asp?xfile=data/theuae/2011/May/theuae_May695.xml&section=theuae
Wacko

his wives and gals who agree to marry him are Silly
and someone should find away to get HIM pregnant.

Divya why on earth do you search for such news? ROFL
Ohh man - what a fanatic person! LOL

I don't search for news, I keep an eye on news and current 'affairs' Cool

those women should be ashamed of themselves even if he provides for them and gives them separate houses and maids Sleepy
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

behoodi I was talking 'bout the terrorist Osama LOL
oops! ROFL abe name itna same hai na, even the news ppl got confused that whom did American army killed? Osama or Obama! LOL

I haven't read the Quran so I can't confirm what you are saying. other members of our gang are Muslims, so they can...
I know of the word 'kafir', which I think means, one who doesn't believe in god. here god will not mean a specific god as in Allah, Jesus, Shiv, Durga.

it is utterly stupid of someone to say, oh only this one is real and if u don't believe what I believe, then I have the right to kill you. Clown

I can tell you only 'bout Hinduism, we are taught to embrace everyone and not make fun of or go killing anyone who isn't of our belief.

I don't understand why instead of taking care of nature, earth and learning more about the universe, people waste their time and energy making others understand, why only the thing they believe in, is the best Sleepy

Science has proved that the universe is expanding and only someone from the 14th century will raise a question against it Silly same goes for everything that has been proved with logic n reasoning, one can remain religious while having a trust in science too and not be like those fools who didn't believe that the earth is not flat! ROFL

I don't fear god, coz love n respect doesn't come from what we fear. I cannot love what I fear. Fear and love are not synonymous. I can never fear my best friend. Smile

Coming to talk of religion - I say Jesus isthe only way because thats what he taught and I believe in him! Smile You can obviously choose to differ, its your choice! Smile

And there are many scientific facts in the bible - facts tht were thr in the bible written 2000 n before yrs age, facts that were not discovered till the scientific age began. So I do not find conflict in bible and science - in fact I believe - true science confirms Bible's authority! Smile

I don't know, I've seen n heard many Christians hate scientific reasoning and say science is blasphemy...
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

MY Post on PKYEK

Lets start again..

Ek Baar Phir se.

Over the last three days.. I have been catching up a months worth missed epi's..

I have sone questions on this show..

1.. What happened abt that ring? Why did chand not use that ring? Sid wanted to come into Pia's life for the ring.. then all of a sudden the plan turns to Maithalli and the ring is forgotten. Confused

2.. Shankar and Shauya totally forgotten?Ouch

3..In the last fight Danish had vowed to risk his life for Panchi.. But there was no sign of him Confused

4... Arnav had surgery but then he was running around madly in the jungle - lifting Pia.

5.. Why did Mish and Panchi not just push Maithalli out of the circle? Confused

6.. Maithalli's ghost said Abhay is your manzil - before Sid found Pia. Confused

7... Why did Pia not just tell Abhay - Bite me and turn me into your eternal partner.. okay thats a bit too much! Wink

8. .. Looks like Tracker will tone down and T will mellow down - Fingers crossed..

9.. Everyone looking good in their new avatars.

10... But hey just bring Abhay back man!

WELL LOOKS LIKE FOR THE NEXT YEAR WE WILL SIT HERE AND DISCUSS THE SAME THINGS AS WE HAVE OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS.. Will they ? wont they? will they? won't they?

Carisma..xxx

BUT NICE AND INTERESTING - A LITTLE HEART BREAKING THOUGH. !!! 

gud one Clap
but I have this feeling that such posts won't be must welcome n appreciated there!!

carisma2

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

I was watching the song video - seemayen bulaye and pyaar bhara n Irealised just how much overacting Kareena does! LOL Totally hated her part in the 'pyaar bhara' song! LOL Isha was surprisingly the best in that song among the females! Shocked LOL

Also Raveen Tondon can act better than Kareena, then why is she hyped so much? Confused

Also - get some non-star actress to play these females as they will represent the wives of the soldiers better, than the glamorous short skirt stars! LOL Atleast shouldn't have taken Kareena - was looking totally out of place n lost! LOL

ROFL

I remember when this movie released, there was so much hype... but people came out angry bored and cheated of their money LOL
luckily I rented the CD and simply skipped thru the movie LOL

the movie is too long, I agree! JP Dutta has tried to show the battle of all the soldiers who won Param Vir Chakra or Maha Veer Chakra, thats why the huge cast assemble! Tongue I was going through the wikipedia simultaneously n understood the characters better - dekh kitna week direction hai, mere ko wikipedia se padhna padh raha tha ki wht does the director wants to convey in here! ROFL

And you still have to give me Part 2 of the movie! Angry LOL Jaldi link post kar! You know how good I am in googling movie links! ROFL

long n boring! instead he could have come up with something short n sweet... instead of stretching it like a chewing gum! even if his intentions were right, the movie has to have the 'punch'!!

your talent of being so good at googling has rubbed onto me, even I can't find the next part ROFL
dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Regarding Religion..

Islam doesn't teach to kill. In wars you are allowed to only kill under self defence.. not allowed to go and attack.

People Like Osama - No comment! Sending other people to do their dirty work.
Terrorism is wrong.

There is a lot of depth in the Quran.. no ordinary person can understand it. Even formyself.. reading a verse will not give understanding.. the Quran is written in ver short verses.. as and when the situations were happening in history. It's not like the bible or other holy scriptures.. meaning it's not followed in a context like a book.
So even traslations of the quraan have to be in depth with supporting material - is needed to understand the story of what was written and why.
Like the verse that Priti is referring to.. I have not come accross it.. But hopefully I will try and investigate it. It's not teaching people to go around killing people because we are not allowed to even kill an insect or a spider etc. That verse is written  - in relation to something.. but more depth studies can only reveal what and why,.

Regarding judgement day.. the time as per out scholar is near but not yet here.. Don't worry gals we will hope fully do our full cycle if nothing else kills us first..

like u said, it is not easy to understand the real meaning.. and some people think they understood and brainwash others and send them to kill people of other faiths under the promise of 'jannat'!!!

even in Hinduism we have that their will be an avatar of God and the kalyug would come to an end... I so want to be alive when this happens, as I'm not scared of that day or god and I don't need to worry about it as I love God and vice versa Smile

carisma2

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL You lady, why do you still watch the show? ROFL
I lubb a lubb it.. i just love Vampire love.. .. .Grrr, purrr.. LOL

yup, tere post se pyaar tapak raha hai! ROFL so many bloppers n forgotten plotlines!LOL
Watch TVD! those are the real vampires, you will love it even more! Tongue
I knw as soon as i finish reading the books i'll start watching.. or else i'll get confused as to who dies and who came back! LOL

but then, don't start crying when elena isn't blonde or Bonnie isn't some red-headed chic LOL
it is so irritating when people can't accept changes!!

did u watch Baftas? I'm so glad Sherlock won and that we fans are broad minded to accept Sherlock in the modern world..
it would suck if people would jump saying, how dare they change something! LOL

carisma2

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Go to top