Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 105)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_


and this is never gonna happen... that's for sure, sad but true!
Agree! Humans are crazy n ego rules! Cry

yup! he died and that interview was taken just before he went to the battle. Junior AB sucks! Amitabh still rules...

The video that you posted - that army man looks so brave n humble! Big smile He looks kinda handsome too! LOL I mean - the condition in which they fight - how can one look good? LOL Saw the bit where Abhishek Bachchan as Vikram Batra was killed! Abe kitna poor direction hai, and he cannot act also! Angry I mean - they shd have taken some good soldier whose emotions were not appearing fake! Angry Aise bewkoofoon ki tarah he died! AngryNO wonder the movie failed!

maine bhi yahi socha tha Wink and now still can't believe that he is not alive Ouch

saare actors bhar diye, socha superhit hogi! Wacko

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by pritirays



hmmm, I know the guy was wrong - but RAPTURE is gonna happen when Jesus is going to come back! This guy just did not understand that the time is not yet here! Hope he is fine n his faith is not shaken! Ouch

he keeps on blabbing and gains footage, that's all... and stupid people believe what he says and start cursing science Sleepy
a balanced headed person can be religious and at the same time have scientific reasoning
I so wanted to see him dare n come in front of the media and not hide in his house Silly

but such morons gives atheists another chance to say against religion, which is wrong. Not all people in this world sat at 6pm waiting for the world to end.
Sane people instead chose to live on their lives as usual... i'm sure he will again rise up in 2012 and say, doomsday doomsday just like he did in 1994 LOL 

If only he would have used those $100-million he wasted in worldwide advertising campaign, for the good of poor people! Wacko

Wht he did was wrong, know what - these kind of false predictions pull down ppl's faith! Now imagine those who believed it, now they will be shattered n now will think - GOD does not exist, we were just robbed of our money!

yup! some people spent their entire life savings just coz Camping told them and now he is hiding!!!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21281

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

heyy priti - u awright?
last few days i've been catching up on pkyek..


You doing wht? ROFL Why still watching PKYEK yaar! ROFL No offense if you like the show Tongue, but doesn't the bloppers make you fell like pulling all your hair out - as in they are so obvious n are still thr - wht the hell are the creatives n editing team doing thr? LOL And ofcourse -the ohh so fabulous direction n acting n the storyline! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

so I read some of the comments posted by Pakistani people abt the Kargil war n Indians! Man boils my blood! Angry Can imagine how the soldiers might be feeling!

I mean - watch the language!Angry Can criticize in sensible manner also - if you have to! Horrible language, can't read! So much filth in the mind! Ouch

I try not to read the comments but can't stop and then get so angry!
u know they actually mutilated the bodies of our soldiers while Indian army pays full respect and buries the bodies of even the enemy soldiers according to their rituals!!

our govt is also responsible that people have guts to talk rubbish.. sehte raho, samne wala apne aap chup ho jayega Sleepy
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21281

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_


and this is never gonna happen... that's for sure, sad but true!
Agree! Humans are crazy n ego rules! Cry

yup! he died and that interview was taken just before he went to the battle. Junior AB sucks! Amitabh still rules...

The video that you posted - that army man looks so brave n humble! Big smile He looks kinda handsome too! LOL I mean - the condition in which they fight - how can one look good? LOL Saw the bit where Abhishek Bachchan as Vikram Batra was killed! Abe kitna poor direction hai, and he cannot act also! Angry I mean - they shd have taken some good soldier whose emotions were not appearing fake! Angry Aise bewkoofoon ki tarah he died! AngryNO wonder the movie failed!

maine bhi yahi socha tha Wink and now still can't believe that he is not alive Ouch

saare actors bhar diye, socha superhit hogi! Wacko

ROFL we are hopeless! LOL
Watching that video n later coming to know he died - makes me feel! Ouch! I mean we hear soldiers dying n all, but then hearing from someone fighting in the war n then hearing his death news, kinda ... sends bad vibrations! Ouch ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by pritirays

abe LOC movie dekhne ka koi link dena please! Cry Cry Cry

Behooda youtube is not giving me any result for the movie, just few video pieces here n thr! Angry

got only the 1st part... have to sleep now, u watch this n let me know if u would still watch further n I'll try n search tomorrow Big smile
1. http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3003300626365174061

Thanks! Big smile

welcome Tongue
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by carisma2

heyy priti - u awright?
last few days i've been catching up on pkyek..


You doing wht? ROFL Why still watching PKYEK yaar! ROFL No offense if you like the show Tongue, but doesn't the bloppers make you fell like pulling all your hair out - as in they are so obvious n are still thr - wht the hell are the creatives n editing team doing thr? LOL And ofcourse -the ohh so fabulous direction n acting n the storyline! LOL

I read that Star One is about to stop all these shows and start with gujrati ones? LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21281

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by pritirays

so I read some of the comments posted by Pakistani people abt the Kargil war n Indians! Man boils my blood! Angry Can imagine how the soldiers might be feeling!

I mean - watch the language!Angry Can criticize in sensible manner also - if you have to! Horrible language, can't read! So much filth in the mind! Ouch

I try not to read the comments but can't stop and then get so angry!
u know they actually mutilated the bodies of our soldiers while Indian army pays full respect and buries the bodies of even the enemy soldiers according to their rituals!!

our govt is also responsible that people have guts to talk rubbish.. sehte raho, samne wala apne aap chup ho jayega Sleepy

ROFLI like the fact that our people are not like those who mutilate dead bodies! I mean - comeon now, they are dead! Leave them at least now! Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1186   Views: 48122

-BlackSky- 1186 48122 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 1176   Views: 42296

.YixingsManal. 1176 42296 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1164   Views: 48238

pritirays 1164 48238 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1179   Views: 49677

-BlackSky- 1179 49677 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1186   Views: 47149

-BlackSky- 1186 47149 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .YixingsManal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index