Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 101

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
inshalllah i will make u guys proud <3 !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

inshalllah i will make u guys proud <3 !!

That's my girl... :)))))))))

Hmm what serials r u watching??
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to Aamir Khan!
in the times when people have vulgar songs scenes n dialogs in their movies and somehow get U certificate, Aamir went and requested for 'A' certificate! he is clearly saying tht this movie is not for kids and for adults who can't digest 'bold'!

I'm actually waiting for this movie to release...
n actors actresses earn thru Hindi movies but feel ashamed in talking in Hindi or like Katrina don't even know how to talk in Hindi
Aamir, SRK, and Amitabh are those few who know correct hindi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtSJCbtaXw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_201708[/YOUTUBE]
aleena1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

Hats off to Aamir Khan!
in the times when people have vulgar songs scenes n dialogs in their movies and somehow get U certificate, Aamir went and requested for 'A' certificate! he is clearly saying tht this movie is not for kids and for adults who can't digest 'bold'!

I'm actually waiting for this movie to release...
n actors actresses earn thru Hindi movies but feel ashamed in talking in Hindi or like Katrina don't even know how to talk in Hindi
Aamir, SRK, and Amitabh are those few who know correct hindi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtSJCbtaXw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_201708[/YOUTUBE]

lol... amir is a very funny and outgoing guy... he answered the questions very well...his moustache was the only thing that put me off... looks nasty and fake...

dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aleena1

lol... amir is a very funny and outgoing guy... he answered the questions very well...his moustache was the only thing that put me off... looks nasty and fake...

πŸ˜† some real witty answers!!

n tht's the new look for his some upcoming movie... this guy is a methodical actor, he doesn't believe in putting up a fake mustache, even I didn't like it πŸ˜†
but I almost always love his choice of movies.

no one in this industry had the guts to make a movie on cricket n villagers(lagaan), on dyslexic kids ..
bashing 'black' coz it encourage hitting kids to teach them! I too hate that stupid movie 🀒
AB sometimes makes wrong choices πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
n me too looove Hugh Jackman! he is HOT very HOT πŸ˜ƒ
I think I've seem almost all of his movies...

n such a talented guy, can act sing dance! The Oscars he presented was the best in these years πŸ‘
aleena1 thumbnail

πŸ˜† some real witty answers!!

n tht's the new look for his some upcoming movie... this guy is a methodical actor, he doesn't believe in putting up a fake mustache, even I didn't like it πŸ˜†
but I almost always love his choice of movies.

no one in this industry had the guts to make a movie on cricket n villagers(lagaan), on dyslexic kids ..
bashing 'black' coz it encourage hitting kids to teach them! I too hate that stupid movie 🀒
AB sometimes makes wrong choices πŸ˜†

love his movies... esp andaaz apna apna... hilarious classic... he puts in so much effort in to his movies... these new kids should learn a thing or two from him

hmmm black was that movie with rani mukherjii in and A. bachan??

Hugh jackman is hot... esp in X-men... damn... he looks hot and a real man... not those wimps who just wanna flex their shaved absπŸ˜†

dkmystery thumbnail

love his movies... esp andaaz apna apna... hilarious classic... he puts in so much effort in to his movies... these new kids should learn a thing or two from him

hmmm black was that movie with rani mukherjii in and A. bachan??

Hugh jackman is hot... esp in X-men... damn... he looks hot and a real man... not those wimps who just wanna flex their shaved absπŸ˜†

Andaz is like super comedy 🀣
u know, it was a flop when released and later on became a hit for home videos!!

n yup, that's black! here too aamir actually told AB why he didn't like Black, and not sucking up to the Bachchans just coz they are a famous n influential family πŸ˜†

ufff!! smoking hot in X-men 😳 I lost count of the no. of times I've rewinded his scenes in the movie! πŸ˜†
aleena1 thumbnail

Andaz is like super comedy 🀣
u know, it was a flop when released and later on became a hit for home videos!!

n yup, that's black! here too aamir actually told AB why he didn't like Black, and not sucking up to the Bachchans just coz they are a famous n influential family πŸ˜†

ufff!! smoking hot in X-men 😳 I lost count of the no. of times I've rewinded his scenes in the movie! πŸ˜†

i actually preferred the old movies compared to the current ones...
everytime i think of Andaaz apna apna... i keep on remembering RObertπŸ˜† my bro does a funny impression of him... damn hilarious movie... but Karishma looked hideous in the movie.

good on AK on not sucking up to the bachans... they r too annoying... stuck up... cant stand them esp Abhishek... he cannot act at all...

Yep ... HJ is hot... have u seen van helsing he acted well in the movie.

I actually like the character Of wolverine... Have seen all the marvel cartoons...when I was younger... and still watch it if its on tvπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he was an anti-hero ... hated scott summers ...annoying characterπŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

i actually preferred the old movies compared to the current ones...
everytime i think of Andaaz apna apna... i keep on remembering RObertπŸ˜† my bro does a funny impression of him... damn hilarious movie... but Karishma looked hideous in the movie.

good on AK on not sucking up to the bachans... they r too annoying... stuck up... cant stand them esp Abhishek... he cannot act at all...

Yep ... HJ is hot... have u seen van helsing he acted well in the movie.

I actually like the character Of wolverine... Have seen all the marvel cartoons...when I was younger... and still watch it if its on tvπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he was an anti-hero ... hated scott summers ...annoying characterπŸ˜†

teja main hu, mark yaha hai 🀣 🀣 🀣 Raabert 🀣

Karishma improved much after her plastic surgery πŸ˜†

I like only AB and Jaya as actors. Abhishek is stupid looking and can't act, n Aish is dumb.. πŸ˜†

yup yup πŸ˜† right now I'm remembering him in 'australia' 😍 

oh same here! I only liked the actor (was it James), who played Scott.. I don't like the character πŸ˜†