Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

yaar wht has happened to justice system? People will not fear hurting others if punishment is not adequate! 😡 First they hurt someone n then lie in the court to save themselves! Thats double offense! Shd be hanged or hsd be done to them as they have done to the victim! Cut off their hands 😡 n let them live lame - so that they shd not be able to hurt any person ever! 😡

I am in agreement for forgiveness n less punishment if a guilty person truly repents for his crime n seeks forgiveness, and does not try to lie! 😡

ok, here it's a different report.. but still they are criminals and should be punished as much as possible.. who gave them the right to wound the teacher? if the kids' parents didn't like it, they would take away them away from the classes..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359160/4-men-slashed-teachers-face-teaching-religions-Muslim-girls.html

these people are not even repenting, that's the issue. just like what the judge said, they feel they have done an act of goodness 😲 😡
dkmystery thumbnail
someone called at the BBC radio and tried defending the guys, he started saying, oh the teacher was sexually abusing the girls so the boys did this
I love the anchor who instantly shut him up telling him nothing such was the matter and then ended his call 🤣

a female teacher called up saying, they didn't do a good thing, but " I can understand why they did this!" but couldn't explain what she meant by this

nothing can justify this crime.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

someone called at the BBC radio and tried defending the guys, he started saying, oh the teacher was sexually abusing the girls so the boys did this
I love the anchor who instantly shut him up telling him nothing such was the matter and then ended his call 🤣
good! 😆 we shd not imagine that someone could have done this n then blame them for that! Nice move by the anchor! 😆

a female teacher called up saying, they didn't do a good thing, but " I can understand why they did this!" but couldn't explain what she meant by this

nothing can justify this crime.

hmmm - harming others without rational cause cannot be justified! 😡 I mean self defence is fine n I agree, but just because you disagree with someone - doesn't give the right to lay hand on the person!  You can put forth your opinion, but no way in the world have one the right to make others believe wht they think is right, and obviously doing that forcefully is wrong!
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
why can't people understand such simple things? n doing stupid things in the name of god! 👎🏼
dkmystery thumbnail
😆 from 2:14 onwards:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz_P6Vhs6wA[/YOUTUBE]
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Argh this wah happened when u dnt get enough sleeep cuz of xams ! n i forgot ma today's exam is on 12:30 ! n i come early in the morning !! n now i cant even go home untill i do ma xam .-. !
thnk god we have a study room !! hahahahahah where half of us r on their Laptop's n half of thm r sleeping !! good thing is no teacher can say anyfin to us :P !!
Argh misss yew guys ! :( !!

plus missin alot of things :@ !! ma best cuzins engagment in OMAN on 9th June !! n EVERY ONE is goin xcept me !! cuz ma 2nd last xam is on 9th :@ :( !!!!
this SUCK :( !!
dkmystery thumbnail
Watch from 3:54

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWOxYkaxak[/YOUTUBE]
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi girls - sorry me not been on properly here for a few days

How are you all?

Manal's birthday soon - any ideas?
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
the day has arrived - Krishna told P TO GET OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND HIS LIFE.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ufff Misssin yew guys :( ! came online today as no xams :D !! 
hahahah Cari ! i completely forgot about my b-day 🤣 !! ma best friend reminded me 🤣 !! 
im not gona celebrate it now ! as xams !! tho i told ma dad im waitin for my Gift :P ! hahahahahah Cant wait for my Iphone4 >< !!