Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

wahi to, ye sab door se dekhne mein hi accha ya adventurous lagta hai...

This is why Himalayas are considered a blessing for India... its mere existence changes the scenario

Himalayas are awesome, I feel really proud that the tallest mountian range is in India! 😎 But behooda Mt. Everest is in China! 😡 Whtever! 😆
yeah - tornadoes look lovely when you see them on TV, but facing one - I will never wish that for anyone! Hurricanes, tornadoes n worst of all - Earthquakes! Know wht - scientistics say that the biggest earthquake that can occur is - when thr is a simultaneous quake that runs though all major fault lines in the world!

And the whole Himalayan region is one of the major fault lines! 😒

pritirays thumbnail

pause at 0:02 ðŸ¤£

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b9stbtrQw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

ohk, I did paused at 0.02 and didn't get wht are you laughing at? 😕 😆 HELP! 😆

And - abe Pooja Grrr aur mooti ho gayi yaar! 🤣
I mean look at her cheeks - seems like extra air has been pumped in! 🤣
pritirays thumbnail

chod na yar, one can also go about saying that the Mayans n Stonehenge people were visited by aliens...

🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7us2IRbjkg&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

ok, I am gonna let the subject go! 😆
Btw how come you saw Pratigya's trailer! 😲 Divya I thought you are not gonna watch PKYEK n Pratigya anymore! 😆

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OH
not 2, at 0:03

foolti ja rahi hai 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
I am searching n watching Guru Drashti SBS vids, they are hilarious and I spotted this promo, wanted to see how low the show has fallen ðŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
n btw, did u read that news where those 4 guys who had seriously wounded a teacher just coz he was a non-muslim and was teaching Islam!
they have been sentenced only 4-5 yrs... the teacher was left with short and long -term memory loss, no sense of smell
pritirays thumbnail

OH
not 2, at 0:03

foolti ja rahi hai 🤣

know wht - she used to look good when show had started, she was well built, not thin, well built, but she got overweight so easily! 😕

And looking at how she looks now - will she fit in Krishna's description of most beautiful girl in the town on allahabad? 😆 Hello - Arushi is better than her sister in looks n also acting! 😆
pritirays thumbnail

n btw, did u read that news where those 4 guys who had seriously wounded a teacher just coz he was a non-muslim and was teaching Islam!
they have been sentenced only 4-5 yrs... the teacher was left with short and long -term memory loss, no sense of smell

yaar wht has happened to justice system? People will not fear hurting others if punishment is not adequate! 😡 First they hurt someone n then lie in the court to save themselves! Thats double offense! Shd be hanged or hsd be done to them as they have done to the victim! Cut off their hands 😡 n let them live lame - so that they shd not be able to hurt any person ever! 😡

I am in agreement for forgiveness n less punishment if a guilty person truly repents for his crime n seeks forgiveness, and does not try to lie! 😡

dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

know wht - she used to look good when show had started, she was well built, not thin, well built, but she got overweight so easily! 😕

And looking at how she looks now - will she fit in Krishna's description of most beautiful girl in the town on allahabad? 😆 Hello - Arushi is better than her sister in looks n also acting! 😆

even the show was so good at the start.. but then coz it became hit so they married her off quickly to bring in saas bahu drama and now dragging it 🥱

for me Arushi was always better than Poo...