Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

that Camping guy had the cheek to say that he isn't bothered that his 'calculations' went a bit wrong! he is not even concerned about those people who spent all their money coz they believed in this foolish man... 

I had sympathy for him initially - but instead of accepting his mistake n humbly saying sorry, he is doing it again! I dunno wht to say for ppl like him? Hope other ppl do not get deceived this time!

I fell asleep while working 😆

🤣 reminds me of sleeping in the office! 🤣 Now when I think abt it, I feel like - man wht was I thinking then? 😆
u know what, even if I was born a christian, I would be a broad minded person and not say that the universe is not expanding, that the earth is only 6000 yrs old, that starts are not dying or getting formed... it's just the case of being so stuck on and finding faults in everything that has been proved. Humans too are evolving, I just gave the example of Archeopteryx coz I thought u must have learnt about it in school...

I still don't get it why u are sooo against Science. I'm a religious person, but religion doesn't close my brains that I start hating science n scientific reasoning 😆
Originally posted by pritirays

That was one scary night! I had all my important stuff packed in my bag, bag on my shoulder n was about to run as soon as hotel sirens will go off, but they never did! 😆 The storm that passed through dallas produced tornado few hundreds of miles away from Dallas, so we were safe! 😛

I'm happy the sirens didn't go off 😊

I had sympathy for him initially - but instead of accepting his mistake n humbly saying sorry, he is doing it again! I dunno wht to say for ppl like him? Hope other ppl do not get deceived this time!

I never had any sympathy over him.. he is a foolish person and those who believed in him and lost their money should now open their eyes. He doesn't even care that people who believed in him are now suffering!
and now 21st Oct 🤣 this Camping guy has the guts to come again and declare a date 🤪

🤣 reminds me of sleeping in the office! 🤣 Now when I think abt it, I feel like - man wht was I thinking then? 😆

due to my work timings, my client named me: Divya, Vampire Queen of the night 🤣
I love dogs so much!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1E__6MMQJ4&feature=uploademail[/YOUTUBE]

u know what, even if I was born a christian, I would be a broad minded person and not say that the universe is not expanding, that the earth is only 6000 yrs old, that starts are not dying or getting formed... it's just the case of being so stuck on and finding faults in everything that has been proved. Humans too are evolving, I just gave the example of Archeopteryx coz I thought u must have learnt about it in school...
well, everyone gives only that as example! ðŸ˜³ So if you know of some other fossils, let me know n let me search for wht theory it has? ðŸ˜† Imagine some part of your body developing some another part - say wings or feathers? Then you die n that is gone! For evolution to be true, you need to live the millions n billions of yrs to get the thing evolved in full!
Have you ever seen any species prodcuing any other? If apes evolved in humans, why are the apes stilla round? 😕 And I used to believe in evolution before I came to know LORd Jesus! That was when I was 20 yrs! I believed in evolution for 20 yrs n the questions I was never able to get through are:
1) In Big Bang, wht exploded? 😕
2) Whr did that matter came from?
3) Whr the first living single cell came from? 😕
4) If evolution is true, thr is no purpose in life! One will die n go to dust! So I better go n do whtever pleases me, be as selfish as I can be, because its all abt me! Then why do ppl say to do good?
5) How they differentiate good from bad? 😕 Where is the reference point to say something is good? 😕

I still don't get it why u are sooo against Science. I'm a religious person, but religion doesn't close my brains that I start hating science n scientific reasoning 😆

I am not against science yaar 😛, as I said - bible contain scietific discoveries, before they were even discovered!  science mean - you see facts n if any theory does not match your facts, discard the theory! I am against misuse of science! Ppl creating wild theories n then naming it science!

due to my work timings, my client named me: Divya, Vampire Queen of the night 🤣

nice title! 😆 Now why vampire, do they know abt your VD love? 😆

nice title! 😆 Now why vampire, do they know abt your VD love? 😆

coz I'm active at night 🤣