Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

πŸ˜† at my place, it is totally different.. I'm the boss πŸ˜ƒ so we play news sports cartoons but no soap operas πŸ˜†

actually both of us have discovered that whenever we start talking, the whole gang disappears one by one 🀣

we had hoardings even in India and really that man clearly looks fake, he should have been arrested and this time Oct 21st... abe yar, why not 25th or 26th Dec., atleast I'd celebrate my b'day πŸ˜†

n tell me all about ur about-to-happen marriage πŸ˜ƒ

man... your so lucky!!!! if its not news then its torture of star plus dramas🀒🀒🀒🀒  rarely watch tv now...

lol this talent of yours should go on the front pageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i think the camping dude should be seen by a psychiatrist... well at least he didnt brainwash people in commitng suicide... this is what happened in the 90's i think it was in japan or china... the cult leader was arrested ... so many people lost their lives😑

... what can i say abt the marriage... its pure stress😭😭😭... so worried... the guys side will be coming to decide on the date ... will happen in nov/dec...

the guy comes from an educated fam...he's tall... Im being a cow... always running away when he wants to talkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its arranged marriage... and we were not related before... was introduced by a friend... every1 was happy with the family ... and my parents said yes to them...

aleena1 thumbnail
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aleena1

man... your so lucky!!!! if its not news then its torture of star plus dramas🀒  rarely watch tv now...
 lol this talent of yours should go on the front pageπŸ˜† 

i think the camping dude should be seen by a psychiatrist... well at least he didnt brainwash people in commitng suicide... this is what happened in the 90's i think it was in japan or china... the cult leader was arrested ... so many people lost their lives😑

... what can i say abt the marriage... its pure stress😭😭😭... so worried... the guys side will be coming to decide on the date ... will happen in nov/dec...

the guy comes from an educated fam...he's tall... Im being a cow... always running away when he wants to talkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its arranged marriage... and we were not related before... was introduced by a friend... every1 was happy with the family ... and my parents said yes to them...

my frnds n cousins too say the same thing πŸ˜† they are always fighting with their family members for the remote and at last end up crying 🀣 or getting angry πŸ˜†

🀣 you can write: whenever Priti n Divya start discussing VD, members disappear 🀣

so true! so many people sold their house n got rid of all money thinking they will go in heaven πŸ˜•
n now he is not even ashamed of this.. and yes, I remember watching that news about those suicides!!

aww, don't be stressed yara 😊
you are happy with the marriage, isn't it? and talk to the guy and u both should talk to each other and become comfortable!
and after your marriage, the whole gang will be hear to read your 'experience' πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
dkmystery thumbnail

🀣
the guy knew that normally only a few would welcome him/her, so this was the right way to gain attention πŸ‘ 🀣
aleena1 thumbnail

my frnds n cousins too say the same thing πŸ˜† they are always fighting with their family members for the remote and at last end up crying 🀣 or getting angry πŸ˜†

🀣 you can write: whenever Priti n Divya start discussing VD, members disappear 🀣

so true! so many people sold their house n got rid of all money thinking they will go in heaven πŸ˜•
n now he is not even ashamed of this.. and yes, I remember watching that news about those suicides!!

aww, don't be stressed yara 😊
you are happy with the marriage, isn't it? and talk to the guy and u both should talk to each other and become comfortable!
and after your marriage, the whole gang will be hear to read your 'experience' πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Cari should update your talents on first page...

I'm ok... to tell u the truth... this guy seems genuine and decent... compared to the other guys ive seen...

i was engaged before but it broke down... and to tell u the truth im sick of all this marriage business...when ur in my shoes you'll understand... every1 is over the moon... the guys fam is really nice esp the sis...they r a modern family... the type of people we get along with... they r not stuck up or anything... decent...

i will try to talk to him... he's in pakistan at the mo... but its embarrassing when evry1s there... but he's always chatting to my parents to see how they r ... so its quite nice to see he cares... unlike my so called ex... wouldnt even bother to ring even though my dad was in hospital😑

@ bold... behooda...,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFL scaring me alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by aleena1 - 12 years ago
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

🀣
the guy knew that normally only a few would welcome him/her, so this was the right way to gain attention πŸ‘ 🀣

yeppp... but i love the topicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hmm me thinking would it have a major impact if it said Pratigya should die?????? me thinks the grrr gang would be out on full forceπŸ˜†
aleena1 thumbnail
ok me off...

goodnight divya...πŸ€—
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I saved it in word can't paste it.. but i'll finish off the short story and paste it again..

msg to aleena and divya
dkmystery thumbnail

Cari should update your talents on first page...

I'm ok... to tell u the truth... this guy seems genuine and decent... compared to the other guys ive seen...

i was engaged before but it broke down... and to tell u the truth im sick of all this marriage business...when ur in my shoes you'll understand... every1 is over the moon... the guys fam is really nice esp the sis...they r a modern family... the type of people we get along with... they r not stuck up or anything... decent...

i will try to talk to him... he's in pakistan at the mo... but its embarrassing when evry1s there... but he's always chatting to my parents to see how they r ... so its quite nice to see he cares... unlike my so called ex... wouldnt even bother to ring even though my dad was in hospital😑

@ bold... behooda...,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£ scaring me alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I don't want to be in any marriage shoes πŸ˜†
I'm single and satisfied and not single n searching πŸ˜ƒ
but I can understand a bit... it's gud that they are a mod family or else you would have a tough time adjusting.. will you be living in Pak then? awww his main intention must be to know how u r doing πŸ˜‰ next time when he calls and disconnects, call him back instantly and say you appreciate how he cares for your parents too 😊

there! it was good that engagement broke off... if he doesn't care for your parents now, he will never! but expect you to forget ur parents and take his parents as your own.

you will have to tell us EVERYTHING 😈 🀣🀣

u heard that song na, Rukmini Rukmini shaadi k baad kya-2 hua? 🀣🀣🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

yeppp... but i love the topicπŸ˜†...hmm me thinking would it have a major impact if it said Pratigya should die?????? me thinks the grrr gang would be out on full forceπŸ˜†

🀣 I replied