Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

Right lady! He could have got rid of all those useless romantic songs! 😡 Should have focused just on the war n good direction!

Wht!!!!!!!!!! 😲 😲 😲 Nahinnn! 😭 😭 😭
🤣
Hai ab mujhe links koun dega? 🤣 Divya - some skills are not supposed to be borrowed, you see! 🤣

yeah, but Indian audience can't digest a movie without songs... but really this movie went on n on!! 🥱

🤣
Originally posted by carisma2

Hey priti, divya, you two still awake? Wheres aleena and nadia these days looks like manoo is studying hard at the moment.
See us tomorrow...

I fell asleep while working 😆

Thats called lying through teeth! 😆 Why do ppl do such things? Now this guy is doing blasphemy - obviously borrowing the Mary Magdalene - Jesus connection from Da Vinci Code n portraying himself as GOD! 😡

I hate Da Vinci Code! 😡 Hate Dan Brown n what harm he tried to do to christians! 😡 He has based his proof on stupid paintings made by Leonardo Da Vinci, kinda 1600 yrs after Jesus walked on this earth! And ppl believe him! 🤢

that Camping guy had the cheek to say that he isn't bothered that his 'calculations' went a bit wrong! he is not even concerned about those people who spent all their money coz they believed in this foolish man... 

I think its mostly because of the evolution theory. It contradicts the biblical story of creation in 6 days! Well I do not believe in evolution either! But then I know that true science cannot contradict bible! And then I think that evolution theory is flawed. Science community might have thrown it away long back, just that they do not have replacement for this theory - to explain how things came into being! And they do not want to account for GOD in this as they think GOD is myth!

I agree with what Einstein said:
Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

one cannot turn a blind eye to what science proves... I believe in evolution, it is still taking place!  we have clear evidence in the form of Archeopteryx. We now can clearly see how the formation of stars and planets take place and how they die, it definitely takes billions of years. what makes you think that god's 6 days = 6 earth days??

universe is still expanding if only all scientists could gather up and create a mission to go to the end of the universe and learn more 'bout it!

Thank goodness scientists got proof tht Heliocentrism is true.  and for saying the truth, Copernicus was called a child of Satan!!!! 😲 😆 😆

u should read this:
http://people.cs.uu.nl/hansb/religion/ageoftheworld.html

I don't understand why you think that everyone who believes in science doesn't believe in god? it is due to science why we have so many luxuries around us, why so many diseases have been eradicated, though we got new ones now 😆 

I remember that British minister for Science who didn't want govts to fund the LHC coz he felt it was 'waste' of money... 🤣
how can he be the minister of science when he himself is dampening the topic? 🤪
Edited by _dkmystery_ - 12 years ago
Divya - I am going to reply when am back in India or somewhr in btw where I have internet access! 😆 Right now, I have to travel today, so busy! 😛
🤣 this is awesome!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaif2uq_0Vc&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
there was a time when u name something and I could find its video and today I can't find a simple movie online  😡 😆
if any behoodi can find the whole movie for me:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zak79bQ86IQ&feature=uploademail[/YOUTUBE]
talking to myself ðŸ¤£ but my talent is intact ðŸ˜Ž 🤣🤣
http://www.megavideo.com/v/TEGDZMSL
divya u chatting 2 urself again?