Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I don't search for news, I keep an eye on news and current 'affairs' 😎

those women should be ashamed of themselves even if he provides for them and gives them separate houses and maids 🥱

haan re smart lady! Just don't marry a dumb man! 🤣 gosh wht definitions of marriage n affair! 😆

coming back to the century father - sounds like sex freak! 😕 17 wives-are they mad? Why do they marry him? In UAE I imagine that some of them may well have been forced?

I don't know, I've seen n heard many Christians hate scientific reasoning and say science is blasphemy...

I think its mostly because of the evolution theory. It contradicts the biblical story of creation in 6 days! Well I do not believe in evolution either! But then I know that true science cannot contradict bible! And then I think that evolution theory is flawed. Science community might have thrown it away long back, just that they do not have replacement for this theory - to explain how things came into being! And they do not want to account for GOD in this as they think GOD is myth!
I am watching live tornado formations right now on TV!  All over Oklahoma state! Dallas is close by! Weather here too doesn't look good! 

Saw 2 tornadoes forming as of now! I applaud the storm chasers who chase these tornadoes on risk of their lives n bring us those live telecasts!  👏

Wow! TV just issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Dallas - FortWorth area! Maybe I too shd run n hide! 😳

long n boring! instead he could have come up with something short n sweet... instead of stretching it like a chewing gum! even if his intentions were right, the movie has to have the 'punch'!!

your talent of being so good at googling has rubbed onto me, even I can't find the next part 🤣

Right lady! He could have got rid of all those useless romantic songs! 😡 Should have focused just on the war n good direction!

Wht!!!!!!!!!! 😲 😲 😲 Nahinnn! 😭 😭 😭
🤣
Hai ab mujhe links koun dega? 🤣 Divya - some skills are not supposed to be borrowed, you see! 🤣
Hey priti, divya, you two still awake? Wheres aleena and nadia these days looks like manoo is studying hard at the moment.
See us tomorrow...

Thats called lying through teeth! 😆 Why do ppl do such things? Now this guy is doing blasphemy - obviously borrowing the Mary Magdalene - Jesus connection from Da Vinci Code n portraying himself as GOD! 😡

I hate Da Vinci Code! 😡 Hate Dan Brown n what harm he tried to do to christians! 😡 He has based his proof on stupid paintings made by Leonardo Da Vinci, kinda 1600 yrs after Jesus walked on this earth! And ppl believe him! 🤢
Originally posted by carisma2

Hey priti, divya, you two still awake? Wheres aleena and nadia these days looks like manoo is studying hard at the moment.
See us tomorrow...

Am in US, its evening here! 😛 Some bad weather conditions here in Dallas!
Originally posted by pritirays

Imagine that! 🤣
Implications=> All human beings are born of DUMB Parents! 🤣
All the married husbands are dumb!😕 😆

ahem.. actually this is for unmarried ones 🤣🤣

haan re smart lady! Just don't marry a dumb man! 🤣 gosh wht definitions of marriage n affair! 😆

coming back to the century father - sounds like sex freak! 😕 17 wives-are they mad? Why do they marry him? In UAE I imagine that some of them may well have been forced?

disgusting really! 🤢

I am watching live tornado formations right now on TV!  All over Oklahoma state! Dallas is close by! Weather here too doesn't look good! 

Saw 2 tornadoes forming as of now! I applaud the storm chasers who chase these tornadoes on risk of their lives n bring us those live telecasts!  👏

Wow! TV just issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Dallas - FortWorth area! Maybe I too shd run n hide! 😳

find a cave and take ur lappy and hide in it 😆

but yeah, I too have seen those storm chasers.. it's quite adventurous n dangerous!!