Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

Divya you cannot stay away from pkyek. lol

i cought up and u guys are dropping it again.
i'm excited to watch...

no way!! it is unbearable.. even if it has vampires, these guys are insulting vampires 😆

how can the team make such a stupid show and expect people to watch it? same old hunch back suku, same taking her hands to the hair every 2 seconds 🤢 🥱
topless man supposed to be werewolf 🤣
Indian pros are quite good and if Ekta could part away some money then maybe I will watch it again..

I can't understand why you watch it instead of watching those awesome BBC shows! I've seen so many of them this week and I seriously envy you as u can watch them on tv and here I am searching them online
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

no way!! it is unbearable.. even if it has vampires, these guys are insulting vampires 😆

how can the team make such a stupid show and expect people to watch it? same old hunch back suku, same taking her hands to the hair every 2 seconds 🤢 🥱
topless man supposed to be werewolf 🤣
Indian pros are quite good and if Ekta could part away some money then maybe I will watch it again..

I can't understand why you watch it instead of watching those awesome BBC shows! I've seen so many of them this week and I seriously envy you as u can watch them on tv and here I am searching them online

hehehehe and i envy you for being able to watch star player. 😉. lol
i like my english soaps.. but it's just getting the time... even i go ti record it, my box is full of aki movies and maan ki awwaz pratigya..hehehe
dkmystery thumbnail

hehehehe and i envy you for being able to watch star player. 😉. lol
i like my english soaps.. but it's just getting the time... even i go ti record it, my box is full of aki movies and maan ki awwaz pratigya..hehehe

take away my star player(give it bk when hrithik's show comes 😆) n give me ur BBC iPlayer 😆

I could not watch Baftas, cannot watch Brian's shows grrr
and I also need EuroSport.. I missed Nadal's match today 😡 the site I was using got closed! 😭
carisma2 thumbnail

take away my star player(give it bk when hrithik's show comes 😆) n give me ur BBC iPlayer 😆

I could not watch Baftas, cannot watch Brian's shows grrr
and I also need EuroSport.. I missed Nadal's match today 😡 the site I was using got closed! 😭

u like your sports init?... me no watch sports..
i love my indian tele.. but mind u these days i don't watch much tele...
it's cartoons all day long..
but i have some fav english shows.. i like...
dkmystery thumbnail

u like your sports init?... me no watch sports..
i love my indian tele.. but mind u these days i don't watch much tele...
it's cartoons all day long..
but i have some fav english shows.. i like...

yup! most of the times it is better to watch real sports instead of fiction 😆
n I can never leave a tennis match!! 😃

what r ur fav cartoons? mine are tom n jerry, aladdin(😍), little mermaid, duck tales etc.
but these days the cartoon channel is full of s**t 😆

I really want BBC, ABC and CW to start showing up in India. then Ekta and the other producers will be running here n there 😆

I remember when Sony used to show those awesome shows - different strokes, silver spoon, small wonder, bewtiched, i dream of genie etc
atleast we kids never saw the soap operas coz of these shows 😛  😆

oh and btw, did u ever see the Zee show named 'Woh'? It used to come in about the 1995-9 around, don't remember the exact year!
carisma2 thumbnail
just watching pratigya... Aaaggghhh... pooja gors bleedin expressions are like she's sat constipated on a potti!. i hate that pratigya, and gor is just crap too
dkmystery thumbnail
I'm glad the Pak IM did this.. a tight slap on the Indian govt 😡
can't they even prepare a list properly?? still the stupid politicians have the nerve to say, oh simple si mistake! these people themselves are not serious in bringing the terrorists to justice and then expect Pak to comply 🥱

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani interior ministry has rejected the list of 50 Most Wanted men forwarded by India to Islamabad, saying it should first probe if those named in the list were living in that country, a media report said Tuesday.

India had handed over the list to Islamabad during the home secretary-level talks between the two countries in March.

Two men on the list were found to be in India – one out on bail in Thane and the other in a Mumbai jail.

In a letter addressed to the Foreign Office, the interior ministry said India should first probe if the people named in the list have been living in that country, as it turned out that two of them have been living there, the Online news agency reported quoting sources.

After reviewing the list, the ministry has sent it to the foreign ministry to return it to India, the report said.

It added that the list will be handed over to the Indian high commissioner in Pakistan within a few days.

The list includes runaway don Dawood Ibrahim, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief Hafiz Saeed and the masterminds of November 2008 Mumbai attack and other terror strikes in India.

Earlier, Indian home minister P Chidambaram admitted that there were multiple errors in the list.

He said there was no need to apologize to the men who were mistakenly named as fugitives.

The Indian government ruled out any possibility of withdrawing the list even as authorities were reviewing it.

carisma2 thumbnail
Divya me no have zee...
i like cartoons cars movie, ben 10, and some other stuff, tom and jerry,
dkmystery thumbnail
my client just now named me:
Divya, Vampire Queen of the night

🤣
I love this client!!! she is always fun to work with 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Smart man + smart woman = romance. Smart man + dumb woman = affair. Dumb man + smart woman = marriage. Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy.
🤣

Imagine that! 🤣
Implications=> All human beings are born of DUMB Parents! 🤣
All the married husbands are dumb!😕 😆