Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

Divya why on earth do you search for such news? 🤣
Ohh man - what a fanatic person! 😆

I don't search for news, I keep an eye on news and current 'affairs' 😎

those women should be ashamed of themselves even if he provides for them and gives them separate houses and maids 🥱
dkmystery thumbnail

Coming to talk of religion - I say Jesus isthe only way because thats what he taught and I believe in him! 😊 You can obviously choose to differ, its your choice! 😊

And there are many scientific facts in the bible - facts tht were thr in the bible written 2000 n before yrs age, facts that were not discovered till the scientific age began. So I do not find conflict in bible and science - in fact I believe - true science confirms Bible's authority! 😊

I don't know, I've seen n heard many Christians hate scientific reasoning and say science is blasphemy...
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

MY Post on PKYEK

Lets start again..

Ek Baar Phir se.

Over the last three days.. I have been catching up a months worth missed epi's..

I have sone questions on this show..

1.. What happened abt that ring? Why did chand not use that ring? Sid wanted to come into Pia's life for the ring.. then all of a sudden the plan turns to Maithalli and the ring is forgotten. 😕

2.. Shankar and Shauya totally forgotten?

3..In the last fight Danish had vowed to risk his life for Panchi.. But there was no sign of him 😕

4... Arnav had surgery but then he was running around madly in the jungle - lifting Pia.

5.. Why did Mish and Panchi not just push Maithalli out of the circle? 😕

6.. Maithalli's ghost said Abhay is your manzil - before Sid found Pia. 😕

7... Why did Pia not just tell Abhay - Bite me and turn me into your eternal partner.. okay thats a bit too much! 😉

8. .. Looks like Tracker will tone down and T will mellow down - Fingers crossed..

9.. Everyone looking good in their new avatars.

10... But hey just bring Abhay back man!

WELL LOOKS LIKE FOR THE NEXT YEAR WE WILL SIT HERE AND DISCUSS THE SAME THINGS AS WE HAVE OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS.. Will they ? wont they? will they? won't they?

Carisma..xxx

BUT NICE AND INTERESTING - A LITTLE HEART BREAKING THOUGH. !!! 

gud one 👏
but I have this feeling that such posts won't be must welcome n appreciated there!!
dkmystery thumbnail

the movie is too long, I agree! JP Dutta has tried to show the battle of all the soldiers who won Param Vir Chakra or Maha Veer Chakra, thats why the huge cast assemble! 😛 I was going through the wikipedia simultaneously n understood the characters better - dekh kitna week direction hai, mere ko wikipedia se padhna padh raha tha ki wht does the director wants to convey in here! 🤣

And you still have to give me Part 2 of the movie! 😡 😆 Jaldi link post kar! You know how good I am in googling movie links! 🤣

long n boring! instead he could have come up with something short n sweet... instead of stretching it like a chewing gum! even if his intentions were right, the movie has to have the 'punch'!!

your talent of being so good at googling has rubbed onto me, even I can't find the next part 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

Regarding Religion..

Islam doesn't teach to kill. In wars you are allowed to only kill under self defence.. not allowed to go and attack.

People Like Osama - No comment! Sending other people to do their dirty work.
Terrorism is wrong.

There is a lot of depth in the Quran.. no ordinary person can understand it. Even formyself.. reading a verse will not give understanding.. the Quran is written in ver short verses.. as and when the situations were happening in history. It's not like the bible or other holy scriptures.. meaning it's not followed in a context like a book.
So even traslations of the quraan have to be in depth with supporting material - is needed to understand the story of what was written and why.
Like the verse that Priti is referring to.. I have not come accross it.. But hopefully I will try and investigate it. It's not teaching people to go around killing people because we are not allowed to even kill an insect or a spider etc. That verse is written  - in relation to something.. but more depth studies can only reveal what and why,.

Regarding judgement day.. the time as per out scholar is near but not yet here.. Don't worry gals we will hope fully do our full cycle if nothing else kills us first..

like u said, it is not easy to understand the real meaning.. and some people think they understood and brainwash others and send them to kill people of other faiths under the promise of 'jannat'!!!

even in Hinduism we have that their will be an avatar of God and the kalyug would come to an end... I so want to be alive when this happens, as I'm not scared of that day or god and I don't need to worry about it as I love God and vice versa 😊
dkmystery thumbnail

I knw as soon as i finish reading the books i'll start watching.. or else i'll get confused as to who dies and who came back! 😆

but then, don't start crying when elena isn't blonde or Bonnie isn't some red-headed chic 😆
it is so irritating when people can't accept changes!!

did u watch Baftas? I'm so glad Sherlock won and that we fans are broad minded to accept Sherlock in the modern world..
it would suck if people would jump saying, how dare they change something! 😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

but then, don't start crying when elena isn't blonde or Bonnie isn't some red-headed chic 😆
it is so irritating when people can't accept changes!!

did u watch Baftas? I'm so glad Sherlock won and that we fans are broad minded to accept Sherlock in the modern world..
it would suck if people would jump saying, how dare they change something! 😆

Heheheh one day i had started watching.. elena was brunette.. diff personality, stefan was chasing her! in the very first epi it was different.. and a jump to the system that damon is so wanted!
So i'm ready for it now.. Grrr, as soon as i finish the books.
dkmystery thumbnail

Heheheh one day i had started watching.. elena was brunette.. diff personality, stefan was chasing her! in the very first epi it was different.. and a jump to the system that damon is so wanted!
So i'm ready for it now.. Grrr, as soon as i finish the books.

I had decided not to watch any hindi show, but Himmanshoo's show is GOOD!! 😃
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Divya you cannot stay away from pkyek. lol
i cought up and u guys are dropping it again.
i'm excited to watch...