Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

behoodi I was talking 'bout the terrorist Osama 😆
oops! ðŸĪĢ abe name itna same hai na, even the news ppl got confused that whom did American army killed? Osama or Obama! 😆

I haven't read the Quran so I can't confirm what you are saying. other members of our gang are Muslims, so they can...
I know of the word 'kafir', which I think means, one who doesn't believe in god. here god will not mean a specific god as in Allah, Jesus, Shiv, Durga.

it is utterly stupid of someone to say, oh only this one is real and if u don't believe what I believe, then I have the right to kill you. ðŸĪĄ

I can tell you only 'bout Hinduism, we are taught to embrace everyone and not make fun of or go killing anyone who isn't of our belief.

I don't understand why instead of taking care of nature, earth and learning more about the universe, people waste their time and energy making others understand, why only the thing they believe in, is the best ðŸĨą

Science has proved that the universe is expanding and only someone from the 14th century will raise a question against it ðŸĪŠ same goes for everything that has been proved with logic n reasoning, one can remain religious while having a trust in science too and not be like those fools who didn't believe that the earth is not flat! ðŸĪĢ

I don't fear god, coz love n respect doesn't come from what we fear. I cannot love what I fear. Fear and love are not synonymous. I can never fear my best friend. 😊

Coming to talk of religion - I say Jesus isthe only way because thats what he taught and I believe in him! 😊 You can obviously choose to differ, its your choice! 😊

And there are many scientific facts in the bible - facts tht were thr in the bible written 2000 n before yrs age, facts that were not discovered till the scientific age began. So I do not find conflict in bible and science - in fact I believe - true science confirms Bible's authority! 😊
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago

MY Post on PKYEK

Lets start again..

Ek Baar Phir se.

Over the last three days.. I have been catching up a months worth missed epi's..

I have sone questions on this show..

1.. What happened abt that ring? Why did chand not use that ring? Sid wanted to come into Pia's life for the ring.. then all of a sudden the plan turns to Maithalli and the ring is forgotten. 😕

2.. Shankar and Shauya totally forgotten?

3..In the last fight Danish had vowed to risk his life for Panchi.. But there was no sign of him Confused

4... Arnav had surgery but then he was running around madly in the jungle - lifting Pia.

5.. Why did Mish and Panchi not just push Maithalli out of the circle? Confused

6.. Maithalli's ghost said Abhay is your manzil - before Sid found Pia. Confused

7... Why did Pia not just tell Abhay - Bite me and turn me into your eternal partner.. okay thats a bit too much! 😉

8. .. Looks like Tracker will tone down and T will mellow down - Fingers crossed..

9.. Everyone looking good in their new avatars.

10... But hey just bring Abhay back man!

WELL LOOKS LIKE FOR THE NEXT YEAR WE WILL SIT HERE AND DISCUSS THE SAME THINGS AS WE HAVE OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS.. Will they ? wont they? will they? won't they?

Carisma..xxx

BUT NICE AND INTERESTING - A LITTLE HEART BREAKING THOUGH. !!! 

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

ðŸĪĢ

I remember when this movie released, there was so much hype... but people came out angry bored and cheated of their money 😆
luckily I rented the CD and simply skipped thru the movie 😆

the movie is too long, I agree! JP Dutta has tried to show the battle of all the soldiers who won Param Vir Chakra or Maha Veer Chakra, thats why the huge cast assemble! 😛 I was going through the wikipedia simultaneously n understood the characters better - dekh kitna week direction hai, mere ko wikipedia se padhna padh raha tha ki wht does the director wants to convey in here! ðŸĪĢ

And you still have to give me Part 2 of the movie! ðŸ˜Ą 😆 Jaldi link post kar! You know how good I am in googling movie links! ðŸĪĢ
Originally posted by carisma2

MY Post on PKYEK

Lets start again..

Ek Baar Phir se.

Over the last three days.. I have been catching up a months worth missed epi's..

I have sone questions on this show..

1.. What happened abt that ring? Why did chand not use that ring? Sid wanted to come into Pia's life for the ring.. then all of a sudden the plan turns to Maithalli and the ring is forgotten. 😕

2.. Shankar and Shauya totally forgotten?

3..In the last fight Danish had vowed to risk his life for Panchi.. But there was no sign of him 😕

4... Arnav had surgery but then he was running around madly in the jungle - lifting Pia.

5.. Why did Mish and Panchi not just push Maithalli out of the circle? 😕

6.. Maithalli's ghost said Abhay is your manzil - before Sid found Pia. 😕

7... Why did Pia not just tell Abhay - Bite me and turn me into your eternal partner.. okay thats a bit too much! 😉

8. .. Looks like Tracker will tone down and T will mellow down - Fingers crossed..

9.. Everyone looking good in their new avatars.

10... But hey just bring Abhay back man!

WELL LOOKS LIKE FOR THE NEXT YEAR WE WILL SIT HERE AND DISCUSS THE SAME THINGS AS WE HAVE OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS.. Will they ? wont they? will they? won't they?

Carisma..xxx

BUT NICE AND INTERESTING - A LITTLE HEART BREAKING THOUGH. !!! 

ðŸĪĢ  ðŸĪĢ  ðŸĪĢ You lady, why do you still watch the show? ðŸĪĢ
Regarding Religion..

Islam doesn't teach to kill. In wars you are allowed to only kill under self defence.. not allowed to go and attack.

People Like Osama - No comment! Sending other people to do their dirty work.
Terrorism is wrong.

There is a lot of depth in the Quran.. no ordinary person can understand it. Even formyself.. reading a verse will not give understanding.. the Quran is written in ver short verses.. as and when the situations were happening in history. It's not like the bible or other holy scriptures.. meaning it's not followed in a context like a book.
So even traslations of the quraan have to be in depth with supporting material - is needed to understand the story of what was written and why.
Like the verse that Priti is referring to.. I have not come accross it.. But hopefully I will try and investigate it. It's not teaching people to go around killing people because we are not allowed to even kill an insect or a spider etc. That verse is written  - in relation to something.. but more depth studies can only reveal what and why,.

Regarding judgement day.. the time as per out scholar is near but not yet here.. Don't worry gals we will hope fully do our full cycle if nothing else kills us first..

Originally posted by pritirays

ðŸĪĢ  ðŸĪĢ  ðŸĪĢ You lady, why do you still watch the show? ðŸĪĢ
I lubb a lubb it.. i just love Vampire love.. .. .Grrr, purrr.. 😉😉😉😆

I lubb a lubb it.. i just love Vampire love.. .. .Grrr, purrr.. 😆

yup, tere post se pyaar tapak raha hai! ðŸĪĢ so many bloppers n forgotten plotlines!😆
Watch TVD! those are the real vampires, you will love it even more! 😛
Originally posted by pritirays

yup, tere post se pyaar tapak raha hai! ðŸĪĢ so many bloppers n forgotten plotlines!😆
Watch TVD! those are the real vampires, you will love it even more! 😛
I knw as soon as i finish reading the books i'll start watching.. or else i'll get confused as to who dies and who came back! 😆😆😆😆

I knw as soon as i finish reading the books i'll start watching.. or else i'll get confused as to who dies and who came back! 😆

yeah I can understand your point! 😆
Smart man + smart woman = romance. Smart man + dumb woman = affair. Dumb man + smart woman = marriage. Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy.
ðŸĪĢ