Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

🤣 🤣 🤣 sahi baat! 🤣
I hated the starting - scared me! I mean dead bodies se movie starting - haila scary!

tu mat dekh yar ye movie... main bhi search nahi karungi 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 Kekta reminds me of the CID episode pic that you or Manal posted - whr you wrote - seems like her dress will fall off! 🤣 Man that was exactly how it was looking! 😆 Don't people watch the mirror before going to shoot in front of camera? Or maybe the bystanders are too scared to tell Kekta that her dress can fall off anytime, so better go n change! 😆

Between - she is so HUGE! Gown pehenna hai to decent walaa pehno na, ye deep cut doesn't suit you! 😆

yeah I posted that 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 on ur comment!
dkmystery thumbnail

yaar, now am becoming more sad  such young soldiers die, don't even think twice beforing lying down their lives! Then why are the old power hungry politicians are so greedy n corrupt! I mean - unko nahin lagta, chalo ek baar country ke liye kuch achcha decision lete hain, no matter wht becomes of me or my reputation!

exactly!!

I was so pissed off on this karunanidhi n his daughter.. she was begging bail on the grounds that she's a girl paise banate waqt kidhar thi be? 😡
all these politicians should be sent to the border areas without their body guards 😡
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

coz u r MAD 😆
hails sacchi main! 😳 🤣

but even if someone is taught such stupid things, once they grow up, can't they use their own brains? 😡
just like osama, he was a simple student, wore western clothes and all, but later on became a 🐷 coz of his teacher.. so whatever he had seen or learnt from childhood went away...

Obama! 😡 Worst President ever! He is so anti Israel! 😡 And then all the scandal of him being non-American, hiding his birth certificate, his school records etc.! 😡

can't these terrorists grow up and then understand that no religion teaches to kill someone, who doesn't think like you or doesn't pray to the same god you do?
but then there are instances of American christians being involved in such stuff too... so it's nothing to do with being of a particular religion, inka dimag hi kharab hota hai 🤣
I know for once that Quran has those teachings - sometimes abck, read some verses from Quran where it was written to kill off those who do not believe in Allah! 
Reagrding Christians - dunno wht they are doing? Today so many call themselves Christian n do not do wht the bible says! But then - I cannot judge if someone if right or wrong, I myself is no great saint!  But for one thing I am absolutely sure - GOD Jesus is going to take account of every act a human has ever done while in their bodies! Dreadful day it will be! So I would rather not want to stand in God's judgement n follow Jesus n be safe from it! 😳 😆

pritirays thumbnail

yeah I posted that 😆

🤣 on ur comment!

abe wo pic dekh ke meri "Mann ki Awaaz" yehi thi! 🤣 I mean some girls look really pretty in those gowns, but Kekta n those girls have HUGE SIZE difference! Can't she figure that out? 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
watching news - airport base in Pak is under attack!
supporting terrorism never pays in +ve, it comes bk to the parent...
dkmystery thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWb2eEF6U&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
pritirays thumbnail

exactly!!

I was so pissed off on this karunanidhi n his daughter.. she was begging bail on the grounds that she's a girl paise banate waqt kidhar thi be? 😡
all these politicians should be sent to the border areas without their body guards 😡

Wht? Wht a stupid plea! 🤣 Girl hai to bheja nahin hai kya? 😆 Galat kaam karne se pehle bheeja use karna chahiye tha ki tum girl ho, tumko girl hoone ke liye bail nahin milegi! 🤣
Body guards? 😕 Don't get the concept of bodyguard - why on earth will someon'e life be more precious than others? 😕 Bodyguards are equally human than the ones they are paid to protect! Arre sab apna apna sar sambhaloo - learn to defend yourself on your own! 😆

Let me see - if this is implemented, how many will still remain in politics? 🤣
No bodyguards for Politicians! 😆 Join me in the march please! 😆

pritirays thumbnail

watching news - airport base in Pak is under attack!
supporting terrorism never pays in +ve, it comes bk to the parent...

Wht? Where? 😲
Mujhe bhi dekhna hai! Link de na! 😃 Uff whr is my TV remote? 😆

dkmystery thumbnail

Wht? Wht a stupid plea! 🤣 Girl hai to bheja nahin hai kya? 😆 Galat kaam karne se pehle bheeja use karna chahiye tha ki tum girl ho, tumko girl hoone ke liye bail nahin milegi! 🤣
Body guards? 😕 Don't get the concept of bodyguard - why on earth will someon'e life be more precious than others? 😕 Bodyguards are equally human than the ones they are paid to protect! Arre sab apna apna sar sambhaloo - learn to defend yourself on your own! 😆

Let me see - if this is implemented, how many will still remain in politics? 🤣
No bodyguards for Politicians! 😆 Join me in the march please! 😆

WAHI TO!! these politicians behave as if they own the country and the people are stupid enough to vote and elect these 🐷 every time!
just for once, how about every Indian refusing to cast their votes until n unless the corrupt ones don't stand in the elections and are sent to jail. per nahi, aisa thode hi hoga 😡

apna apna sambhalo 🤣
abe, fir ye saale khud hi bandook pakad k ghoomenge, wo zyada khatarnak hai 😆

these guards are very brave n patient people coz they know what vile creatures they are protecting!