Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

I read that Star One is about to stop all these shows and start with gujrati ones? 😆

🤣 nice move Star One! 🤣 coming to think of it - I feel now that all shows on star one are stupid! 😆 Trying to please 'young audience' they have created a whole mess! I have never encountered those irrational 'young college kids' ever! Even when I was in college! Pata nahin kahan ke prani hoote hain inke colleges main! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

🤣I like the fact that our people are not like those who mutilate dead bodies! I mean - comeon now, they are dead! Leave them at least now!

at times like these, I feel like killing those who do such acts 😡 how can someone be so insensitive towards such things and disrespect a dead person?
pritirays thumbnail

welcome 😛

🤣 Link does not buffer! 🤣 I got this same link on other site, thr too it did not work! You too had no luck on youtube right? 😕
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 nice move Star One! 🤣 coming to think of it - I feel now that all shows on star one are stupid! 😆 Trying to please 'young audience' they have created a whole mess! I have never encountered those irrational 'young college kids' ever! Even when I was in college! Pata nahin kahan ke prani hoote hain inke colleges main! 😆

ye ekta k hi college mein hote hain aise namoone 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 Link does not buffer! 🤣 I got this same link on other site, thr too it did not work! You too had no luck on youtube right? 😕

oh

mere khayal se itni lambi boring movie koi nahi dekhta isliye available hi nahi hai 🤣
pritirays thumbnail

at times like these, I feel like killing those who do such acts 😡 how can someone be so insensitive towards such things and disrespect a dead person?

Now why did I put the ROFL icon thr? 😕 😆
Well think like this - if someone from childhood is being taught that they will go to heaven if they kill the 'kaufir' people - those who do not believe in allah! Imagine someone being brainwashed like this, n have never heard against it, wht will his action be? He will glorify himself in doing such cruel acts!

I have a DVD which tells story of 5 muslims - ll over the world, who became christians when they were seeking the true god! One of them was a terrorist n he has mentioned all these things!

pritirays thumbnail

oh

mere khayal se itni lambi boring movie koi nahi dekhta isliye available hi nahi hai 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 sahi baat! 🤣
I hated the starting - scared me! I mean dead bodies se movie starting - haila scary!
pritirays thumbnail

ye ekta k hi college mein hote hain aise namoone 😆

🤣 Kekta reminds me of the CID episode pic that you or Manal posted - whr you wrote - seems like her dress will fall off! 🤣 Man that was exactly how it was looking! 😆 Don't people watch the mirror before going to shoot in front of camera? Or maybe the bystanders are too scared to tell Kekta that her dress can fall off anytime, so better go n change! 😆

Between - she is so HUGE! Gown pehenna hai to decent walaa pehno na, ye deep cut doesn't suit you! 😆
pritirays thumbnail

and to think that the brave man was just 24 yrs old! if all Indians become like our politicians, the country will go in the drains, but thankfully upar wala abhi bhi aise bahadur logo ko bhejta rehta hai...

yaar, now am becoming more sad  such young soldiers die, don't even think twice beforing lying down their lives! Then why are the old power hungry politicians are so greedy n corrupt! I mean - unko nahin lagta, chalo ek baar country ke liye kuch achcha decision lete hain, no matter wht becomes of me or my reputation!
dkmystery thumbnail

Now why did I put the ROFL icon thr? 😕 😆
Well think like this - if someone from childhood is being taught that they will go to heaven if they kill the 'kaufir' people - those who do not believe in allah! Imagine someone being brainwashed like this, n have never heard against it, wht will his action be? He will glorify himself in doing such cruel acts!

I have a DVD which tells story of 5 muslims - ll over the world, who became christians when they were seeking the true god! One of them was a terrorist n he has mentioned all these things!

coz u r MAD 😆

but even if someone is taught such stupid things, once they grow up, can't they use their own brains? 😡
just like osama, he was a simple student, wore western clothes and all, but later on became a 🐷 coz of his teacher.. so whatever he had seen or learnt from childhood went away...

can't these terrorists grow up and then understand that no religion teaches to kill someone, who doesn't think like you or doesn't pray to the same god you do?
but then there are instances of American christians being involved in such stuff too... so it's nothing to do with being of a particular religion, inka dimag hi kharab hota hai 🤣