Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

yeah, they bring their disadvantages with them! ðŸ˜Ą

I hate when he yells but the army men have to be tough, if they don't kill the enemy, they will get killed... and it is coz of their toughness that we are safe n sound! I don't support mindless killing just for the fun of it or for the sake of it, but if someone dares to attack the country then don't let them go unharmed ðŸ˜Ą

oh, u have to see that vid.! that army man laid down his life in the Kargil war
Hats off to these heroes 👏

I agree that everyone has to understand the human life is precious and no one has the right to takes anyone's life! If at least this message gets in everyone's head, then maybe some improvement will be thr in the world scenario!

When watching border n the last scene came - aftermath of the war - and the song - jang to chand roz hooti hai, zindagi barsoon talak rooti hai! I was like - why are they killing off all ppl, but then thats to show how the family suffers when the soldiers die - WAR is bad - and as in Lakshya the soldier who yelled at Preity correctly said - WAR is bad, no one understands it better than a soldier! 👏 👏 👏

Ohh Capt. Vikram Batra dies? ðŸ˜ē When was that footage taken? I am going to watch LOC now! 😆 But YUCK - Abhishek Bachan isgonna play his character? ðŸĪĒ Ohk, no more comments, let me go n watch the movie! 😃

where is that Harold Camping? ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13489641

hmmm, I know the guy was wrong - but RAPTURE is gonna happen when Jesus is going to come back! This guy just did not understand that the time is not yet here! Hope he is fine n his faith is not shaken!
Originally posted by pritirays

I agree that everyone has to understand the human life is precious and no one has the right to takes anyone's life! If at least this message gets in everyone's head, then maybe some improvement will be thr in the world scenario!

When watching border n the last scene came - aftermath of the war - and the song - jang to chand roz hooti hai, zindagi barsoon talak rooti hai! I was like - why are they killing off all ppl, but then thats to show how the family suffers when the soldiers die - WAR is bad - and as in Lakshya the soldier who yelled at Preity correctly said - WAR is bad, no one understands it better than a soldier! 👏 👏 👏

Ohh Capt. Vikram Batra dies? ðŸ˜ē When was that footage taken? I am going to watch LOC now! 😆 But YUCK - Abhishek Bachan isgonna play his character? ðŸĪĒ Ohk, no more comments, let me go n watch the movie! 😃

and this is never gonna happen... that's for sure, sad but true!

yup! he died and that interview was taken just before he went to the battle. Junior AB sucks! Amitabh still rules...

hmmm, I know the guy was wrong - but RAPTURE is gonna happen when Jesus is going to come back! This guy just did not understand that the time is not yet here! Hope he is fine n his faith is not shaken!

he keeps on blabbing and gains footage, that's all... and stupid people believe what he says and start cursing science ðŸĨą
a balanced headed person can be religious and at the same time have scientific reasoning
I so wanted to see him dare n come in front of the media and not hide in his house ðŸĪŠ

but such morons gives atheists another chance to say against religion, which is wrong. Not all people in this world sat at 6pm waiting for the world to end.
Sane people instead chose to live on their lives as usual... i'm sure he will again rise up in 2012 and say, doomsday doomsday just like he did in 1994 😆 

If only he would have used those $100-million he wasted in worldwide advertising campaign, for the good of poor people!
abe LOC movie dekhne ka koi link dena please! 😭 😭 😭

Behooda youtube is not giving me any result for the movie, just few video pieces here n thr! ðŸ˜Ą

and this is never gonna happen... that's for sure, sad but true!
Agree! Humans are crazy n ego rules! 😭

yup! he died and that interview was taken just before he went to the battle. Junior AB sucks! Amitabh still rules...

The video that you posted - that army man looks so brave n humble! 😃 He looks kinda handsome too! 😆 I mean - the condition in which they fight - how can one look good? 😆 Saw the bit where Abhishek Bachchan as Vikram Batra was killed! Abe kitna poor direction hai, and he cannot act also! ðŸ˜Ą I mean - they shd have taken some good soldier whose emotions were not appearing fake! ðŸ˜Ą Aise bewkoofoon ki tarah he died! ðŸ˜ĄNO wonder the movie failed!

he keeps on blabbing and gains footage, that's all... and stupid people believe what he says and start cursing science ðŸĨą
a balanced headed person can be religious and at the same time have scientific reasoning
I so wanted to see him dare n come in front of the media and not hide in his house ðŸĪŠ

but such morons gives atheists another chance to say against religion, which is wrong. Not all people in this world sat at 6pm waiting for the world to end.
Sane people instead chose to live on their lives as usual... i'm sure he will again rise up in 2012 and say, doomsday doomsday just like he did in 1994 😆 

If only he would have used those $100-million he wasted in worldwide advertising campaign, for the good of poor people!

Wht he did was wrong, know what - these kind of false predictions pull down ppl's faith! Now imagine those who believed it, now they will be shattered n now will think - GOD does not exist, we were just robbed of our money!
heyy priti - u awright?
last few days i've been catching up on pkyek..

abe LOC movie dekhne ka koi link dena please! 😭 😭 😭

Behooda youtube is not giving me any result for the movie, just few video pieces here n thr! ðŸ˜Ą

got only the 1st part... have to sleep now, u watch this n let me know if u would still watch further n I'll try n search tomorrow 😃
so I read some of the comments posted by Pakistani people abt the Kargil war n Indians! Man boils my blood! ðŸ˜Ą Can imagine how the soldiers might be feeling!

I mean - watch the language!ðŸ˜Ą Can criticize in sensible manner also - if you have to! Horrible language, can't read! So much filth in the mind!