Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been catching up on Bloopers galore... yeh in another words PKYEK...
i HOPE YOU ARE ALL GOOD...
D - will reply to PM's hun...
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

I am tired of commenting on VD!  😆 Lakh bol lo, kuch sudharta hi nahin! 😆

I used Saturday to watch Lakshya! 🤣
Remembered you telling me abt it, n now I watched it again n man I loved the srmy fighting sequences! 😃 😃 😃 But it was so sad that so many officers died in the 2nd battle sequence!

Now I am searching for Border movie! 😆 Haila usmain duryodhan hai!
🤣 Not that great actors, but I liked the movie! 😆

😆

n those scenes should be shown to those dumb 🐷 politicians, the army men n women are so brave. they risk their lives for the country, any bullet could be for them
Loved Border 👏 specially coz this really happened and the brave soldiers laid down their lives for the nation! just don't like Sunny Deol whenever he starts shouting his lungs out 😆

it should be rule that every politician's nearest kin will have to go in the armed forces and posted in the troubled areas 😡

After watching Lakshya that day, I watched this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmehc8d0c08[/YOUTUBE]
dkmystery thumbnail

Am collating all replies in this one! 😆

so I went n watched Lakshya! I want more army fight movies! 😆 Like those fighting sequence! 😃 Though I have not seen LOC because I am scared of the star collection thr! 😆

Khakhi? 🤔 hmmm, is it something like a few bunch of ppl trying to save someone n got stuck or trapped with the villains? 😕 I think I saw some aprt of it - whr Ash tricked n got Akshay killed n then Tushar tricks Ajay Devgan n kills him! 😆

I do not like TV shows whr they show girls to be dumb or big mouth! 🥱 I mean - come on , thr are such girls, but then thr are the sensible ones, n I guess if the heros are wise, they will like the sensible ones better, but nahin - show main sab ulta hoota hai! All like the big mouth girl just because she is so called 'sanskari'! 🥱 I mean - sanskar is not in wht you wear or touched ppl's feet, its in your actions, your attitude, its i your character! 😃

I got bored with LOC... there was so much hype over it but nothing gud came out of it... but let me know wht u feel if u do watch it 😛

yup, a muslim gets tagged as a terrorist and while the team shifts him from one place to the other, they realize that he is innocent n is being framed! a must-watch movie, Amitabh was awesome and so were the rest of the cast 👏
I loved when Tushar did that, otherwise, Ajay's character would either run away or be the govt. guest and enjoy life in jail just like terrorists do in real world in India 😡 

n yup! if one is fully clothed and isn't a gud person, that won't mean sanskari! but all tv shows have to satisfy the women folk who watch the shows or else the TRPs drop.. remember what happened with Seven?
high quality show, young people, modern thinking, didn't come for the next season
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I have been catching up on Bloopers galore... yeh in another words PKYEK...

i HOPE YOU ARE ALL GOOD...
D - will reply to PM's hun...

did u see my siggies? I posted them for u 😡
n how's your health now?

okies 😊
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

😆

n those scenes should be shown to those dumb 🐷 politicians, the army men n women are so brave. they risk their lives for the country, any bullet could be for them
Loved Border 👏 specially coz this really happened and the brave soldiers laid down their lives for the nation! just don't like Sunny Deol whenever he starts shouting his lungs out 😆

it should be rule that every politician's nearest kin will have to go in the armed forces and posted in the troubled areas 😡

After watching Lakshya that day, I watched this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmehc8d0c08[/YOUTUBE]

Good ides - only those can be politician whose family members are in army! 😆 But then the army will get corrupt! 😕

Arre haan - I too hated Sunny Deol shouting all the time! Abe "garajne" se neeche to bolta hi nahinhai! And he was so cruel also sometime! 😕 I do not agree wiht whatever they have shown - the way they have kind of justified killing enemies - maybe from army perspective - they fell like that, but I also supported when Akshay Khanna said - why shd Ikill someone who is like me, someone's son, whose name I don't even know!

Stupid youtube buffering issue! 😡
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the last song of Border! Summarizes the whole message! Awesome! WAR is BAD! No one profits by it! Hope those who are greedy for territory will understand it! 😕
dkmystery thumbnail

Good ides - only those can be politician whose family members are in army! 😆 But then the army will get corrupt! 😕

Arre haan - I too hated Sunny Deol shouting all the time! Abe "garajne" se neeche to bolta hi nahinhai! And he was so cruel also sometime! 😕 I do not agree wiht whatever they have shown - the way they have kind of justified killing enemies - maybe from army perspective - they fell like that, but I also supported when Akshay Khanna said - why shd Ikill someone who is like me, someone's son, whose name I don't even know!

Stupid youtube buffering issue! 😡

yeah, they bring their disadvantages with them! 😡

I hate when he yells but the army men have to be tough, if they don't kill the enemy, they will get killed... and it is coz of their toughness that we are safe n sound! I don't support mindless killing just for the fun of it or for the sake of it, but if someone dares to attack the country then don't let them go unharmed 😡

oh, u have to see that vid.! that army man laid down his life in the Kargil war
Hats off to these heroes 👏
dkmystery thumbnail

Loved the last song of Border! Summarizes the whole message! Awesome! WAR is BAD! No one profits by it! Hope those who are greedy for territory will understand it! 😕

if only everyone realizes that war is not good, then only the msg gets across.. there's no point in, us saying peace peace, while being attacked! isn't it?
families from both the sides get affected big time and politicians make hay 😡 🤬
I bet not even a single politician's son or daughter is in the armed forces!

n the Indian govt is becoming a laughing stock, they sent that list of 50 terrorists to Pak for handover and now, realizing that couple of them are still in India how careless and the UPA govt. is celebrating 3 years of 'ruling' the country 🥱
dkmystery thumbnail
grrr... all this stuff is spoiling my mood 😡
I'll just watch some tennis and get happy 😛
dkmystery thumbnail
where is that Harold Camping? 🤣 🤣 🤣

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13489641