Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

he was irritatingly stupid at the start... can a guy be so dumb to not understand that the gal is faking?
poor guy went against his parents for a 'beautiful' girl...
😆 but Sandy didn't 😆

I do 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

yeah his hairsttyle was funny n so was he! 😆 But I found Hrithik overacting in that part! But he as soldier was amazing! Good acting by him! Loved the song - Lakshya ko har haal main paana hai! 👏 Love the lyrics of this song n kandhoon se mlte hsin kandhe! Such meaningful songs! 👏

the 'kandhon se..' song is very good! I still can't believe the movie went flop 😕
another movie was Khaki, where even Tushar Kapoor acted well, and it didn't do well!!! and for the 1st time a movie proved me wrong, I had thought that like all heroines, Ash too would fall in love with Akki and won't kill him, but she remained loyal to Ajay n did her 'job' 👏
I actually liked Khaki sans that Lara song 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

😆

botox 😎 😆

yeah yeah!! 😆

had hai yar 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

They should show him more as a teacher too... I loved when in that epi where he was possessed by Klaus, Elena called him ric then corrected herself 😆

maybe coz the spell couldn't be held off for long and it was down until Kat got in, and when she went in, the spell went up and she couldn't come out 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Am laughing looking at that pic! Paul is looking so funny! 🤣
and yeah - why does Ian have to smirk? 😕 He looks nice in the show smirking as damon, but is that natural of him or he is trying to be oversmart! Behooda! 😆

And finally am gonna be back! They are letting me come back! Landing in India on 27th May 2011! 😛

can't understand how someone can love him in that face? aisa lagta hai uper se face chipka dia hai and the way he looks at the camera 🤣

but yup, maybe the line between Ian n Damon has disappeared 😆

oh! then make use of the weekend and go around all the places 😊
dkmystery thumbnail
The world is to end tonight at 6pm 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
British comedy shows are the best!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD1Tm38Xn7M&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
dkmystery thumbnail
Grrr.. why so soona soona?? 😕
Edited by _dkmystery_ - 12 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

can't understand how someone can love him in that face? aisa lagta hai uper se face chipka dia hai and the way he looks at the camera 🤣

but yup, maybe the line between Ian n Damon has disappeared 😆

oh! then make use of the weekend and go around all the places 😊

I am tired of commenting on VD!  😆 Lakh bol lo, kuch sudharta hi nahin! 😆

I used Saturday to watch Lakshya! 🤣
Remembered you telling me abt it, n now I watched it again n man I loved the srmy fighting sequences! 😃 😃 😃 But it was so sad that so many officers died in the 2nd battle sequence!

Now I am searching for Border movie! 😆 Haila usmain duryodhan hai!
🤣 Not that great actors, but I liked the movie! 😆
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

😆

botox 😎 😆

yeah yeah!! 😆

had hai yar 🤣

Am collating all replies in this one! 😆

so I went n watched Lakshya! I want more army fight movies! 😆 Like those fighting sequence! 😃 Though I have not seen LOC because I am scared of the star collection thr! 😆

Khakhi? 🤔 hmmm, is it something like a few bunch of ppl trying to save someone n got stuck or trapped with the villains? 😕 I think I saw some aprt of it - whr Ash tricked n got Akshay killed n then Tushar tricks Ajay Devgan n kills him! 😆

I do not like TV shows whr they show girls to be dumb or big mouth! 🥱 I mean - come on , thr are such girls, but then thr are the sensible ones, n I guess if the heros are wise, they will like the sensible ones better, but nahin - show main sab ulta hoota hai! All like the big mouth girl just because she is so called 'sanskari'! 🥱 I mean - sanskar is not in wht you wear or touched ppl's feet, its in your actions, your attitude, its i your character! 😃
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago