dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

True! 🤣
Btw - why does ian have to carry that smirk on his face everytime? 😆
Or he smiles like that only? 😕

🤣

see, we are balanced fans.. I too have seen him smile only with a smirk, don't think he ever smiles 'normally' 😆

gonna sleep now... 🥱
when u coming bk to apna des? 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

😆
aur kya reply karu main iska? 🤣

tere emoticons are enough to depict your condition! 😆
pritirays thumbnail

sahi hai yar, even I was thinking 'bout it... itne bhi gaye guzre nahi hue hain abhi 😆
I found an interesting actor Benedict Cumberbatch who played Sherlock for BBC, I'll start with his shows n movies 😃
yeah - see thr are better options! 😆

🤣 yar really imagine one of us doing an update just for one day.. the forum will be set on fire 🤣
I know! Remember some members who will madly fight the fight for their 'stars' with their stars not even bothering to tell the CVs to get rid of bloppers and make the show a sensible one! 😆

and she acts well too!  But as Misha, sometimes she overacts! 😆

pritirays thumbnail

exactly! he redeemed himself... even when he fell from the roof, I did burst out laughing but at the same time I felt bad for him!
I think he never did anything wrong to redeem him - that 40 lacs thing was trap by Urmi! 😡 Why do they make female leads so stupid n selfish! 😡 Know wht - I like the other girl better to whom Babuji wanted to get Sandeep engaged! She was so understanding! 👏

so true! such simple sweet shows don't work and the producers 'learn the lesson' and viewers like us suffer coz of that...
And you watch PKEYK in the state of hopelessness! 🤣

🤣

pritirays thumbnail

I remembered a tom n jerry epi, where tom bumped onto thorns or nails and fell into water, when he came out, he watered the plants 🤣

n he makes such cute faces to show his innocence... 😆 we used to so play that song 'agar main kahu...' 😃

yeah his hairsttyle was funny n so was he! 😆 But I found Hrithik overacting in that part! But he as soldier was amazing! Good acting by him! Loved the song - Lakshya ko har haal main paana hai! 👏 Love the lyrics of this song n kandhoon se mlte hsin kandhe! Such meaningful songs! 👏
pritirays thumbnail

yup! he's like wine, getting better with time 😆 about acting, even I don't know, actually I didn't pay any attention and I didn't finish off 'lost', got bored 😆
wah wah - kya example hai! 🤣 Ekdum behooda like Damon! 😆 But Ian needs to do something abt his face - he is getting wrinkles! 😆 Maybe he loves outdoor too much! 😕 His look in season 1 made him look younger n better! 😛

yeah, as long as Damon is there, they can do whatever they want 😆  and the TRPs will never go down! 😉 😆

which song? 😕 abe mere ko kya maloom! 🤣 Laga ki koi song hooga, so likh diya! 😆

pritirays thumbnail

Then Ric will become a real 'history' teacher 🤣
YUP! In essence n reality, in truth n literally! 😆

nahiii 😆 arre dekh - its so simple as I said! Yes I am gonna explain it again! 😈
Bonnie n granny got the spell off n Damon could go n come back off the tomb! Granny died in casting such strong spell - n mind it, she did not let anyone know - unlike useless Bonni - who threatens ppl that she is gonna die by nose bleedingn ever dies! 😡 🤣

anyways - the tomb vampires got out as the spell was down! Then Kat got in the tomb, n got stuck! HOW????? 😆 Thr is no way nose bleeding Bonnie could have cast the spell to bind her thr! 😆

pritirays thumbnail

🤣

see, we are balanced fans.. I too have seen him smile only with a smirk, don't think he ever smiles 'normally' 😆

gonna sleep now... 🥱
when u coming bk to apna des? 😆

Am laughing looking at that pic! Paul is looking so funny! 🤣
and yeah - why does Ian have to smirk? 😕 He looks nice in the show smirking as damon, but is that natural of him or he is trying to be oversmart! Behooda! 😆

And finally am gonna be back! They are letting me come back! Landing in India on 27th May 2011! 😛
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

tere emoticons are enough to depict your condition! 😆

🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

luckily there are 😆

exactly! those 'stars' are dumbos who will do wht they are told to do and won't apply their common sense! 🥱 n these phans will fight for them as if they have been hired to do so...

I really get irritated when she tries to act cool and use the lingo that normal cool gals don't 🥱
extra-smart 😆