Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

🀣 🀣
when I saw 'lost' for the 1st time, I thought Boone(Ian) was cute but I wasn't that impressed πŸ˜†

I don't know but Julie said that they have lots to cover, and they have loads of plot lines!

wahi to... 'chala murari hero banne' - ok, either this is some proverb or name of a movie! I don't remember 🀣

poore pagal hain 🀣

Ian was not that good looking in his early 20s! But I dunno abt his acting skills then! πŸ˜•

Yeah Julie can introduce as many characters as she want to! Just keep Damon thr! πŸ˜›

Thats a song I guess! πŸ˜†

pritirays thumbnail

how about Klaus ki mummy? 🀣

stop! u confused me big time when u first mentioned it πŸ˜†

Given the fact that Elijah looks so old, unki mom pata nahin kitni old hoogi! Nah, Ric will look like kid! πŸ˜†

Arre its very simple! See it goes like this ...!
pritirays thumbnail

are yar!! this Paul always makes a face as if this is the 1st time he has seen a camera πŸ€£

True! 🀣
Btw - why does ian have to carry that smirk on his face everytime? πŸ˜†
Or he smiles like that only? πŸ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pritirays

Why does Ian have to look so good always? Even while carrying a rod to hit someone! πŸ˜† And why do you have to mark all Ian siggies as Divya's? 🀣

Divya to the world - sun le aye duniya waloon, Ian pe mera copyright hai! 🀣

πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ☺️ πŸ˜†
aur kya reply karu main iska? 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

haan to kuch bhi nahin dekhne ko mila to tu PKYEK dekhegi haan! Now come on! Thr are other better useless shows than PKYEK! πŸ˜† PKYEK n Pratigya are not even the last resorts! πŸ˜†

Please - if you wanna get banned oe increase your warning level, do that! πŸ˜† As many are gonna complaint against you when you will tell them the truth on their face! 🀣

Misha was looking good with Varun! πŸ˜›

sahi hai yar, even I was thinking 'bout it... itne bhi gaye guzre nahi hue hain abhi πŸ˜†
I found an interesting actor Benedict Cumberbatch who played Sherlock for BBC, I'll start with his shows n movies πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 yar really imagine one of us doing an update just for one day.. the forum will be set on fire 🀣🀣🀣🀣

and she acts well too!
dkmystery thumbnail

Jisne bhi banaya hai - genius hai! πŸ˜†

exactly! and I didn't keep a record of the site I got this from
dkmystery thumbnail

exactly! he redeemed himself... even when he fell from the roof, I did burst out laughing but at the same time I felt bad for him!

so true! such simple sweet shows don't work and the producers 'learn the lesson' and viewers like us suffer coz of that...

🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

🀣 ohk topic change! 🀣

Yeah Hrithik needed the dhakka, and he was so proudly sitting idle doing nothing! πŸ˜†

I remembered a tom n jerry epi, where tom bumped onto thorns or nails and fell into water, when he came out, he watered the plants 🀣

n he makes such cute faces to show his innocence... πŸ˜† we used to so play that song 'agar main kahu...' πŸ˜ƒ
dkmystery thumbnail

Ian was not that good looking in his early 20s! But I dunno abt his acting skills then! πŸ˜•

Yeah Julie can introduce as many characters as she want to! Just keep Damon thr! πŸ˜›

Thats a song I guess! πŸ˜†

yup! he's like wine, getting better with time πŸ˜† about acting, even I don't know, actually I didn't pay any attention and I didn't finish off 'lost', got bored πŸ˜†

yeah, as long as Damon is there, they can do whatever they want πŸ˜†

which song? πŸ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail

Given the fact that Elijah looks so old, unki mom pata nahin kitni old hoogi! Nah, Ric will look like kid! πŸ˜†

Arre its very simple! See it goes like this ...!

Then Ric will become a real 'history' teacher 🀣

nahiii πŸ˜†