Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I love that bumro song... n also, socho k jheelo ka... , we used to play it in ur ofc 😆
I'm still a gr8 fan of Hrithik thOough one of my frnds who's father is the in-flight supervisor at Air-India has recounted how rude both he n Suzanne can be

good looking and arrogant...wow, what a deadly combination.. Oh am such behuda.lol
Originally posted by carisma2

good looking and arrogant...wow, what a deadly combination.. Oh am such behuda.lol

😆

this is why, I'm only a fan of his acting, most of the times we don't know what the actor is in real life and it hurts when u come to know of such incidents! better not to be a blind follower or be hurt 😆

😆

this is why, I'm only a fan of his acting, most of the times we don't know what the actor is in real life and it hurts when u come to know of such incidents! better not to be a blind follower or be hurt 😆
Hmmm... would you categorize your love and passion for Ian in the same way.. or the waters run more deeper there.. for our Jiju..😆
Now I see you and Priti religiously discuss VD. Now who is a bigger lubber of Ian out of you two?
Apparantly Pearl Grey has been discussing the new entry of the souten for Pratz.
Pratz ke liye souten - bring it on.
Though  was against the idea and I hate souten tracks.. but I would love for some1 to come and drop her down a notch.
So long as no hanky panky is involved ... just for the sake of keeping Krishna's character intact...

Hmmm... would you categorize your love and passion for Ian in the same way.. or the waters run more deeper there.. for our Jiju..😆
Now I see you and Priti religiously discuss VD. Now who is a bigger lubber of Ian out of you two?

sometimes yes sometimes not 😆
gud that u too know who your potential jiju is 🤣 I'm quite a player u know... the memory wall is the witness to this 😆 😆 😆

I love Ian's acting, his love n concern for the nature and animals, love n support his foundation, infact I even got a mail from his foundation to become a volunteer 😉
but I'm not a kid who would think, oh I'll marry him 😆 so I'm a balanced lover 😉 😆

Priti, that is P of Pratigya Pia (boring)Projects (that is my discovery) 😆 is only the phan of Damon!

Apparantly Pearl Grey has been discussing the new entry of the souten for Pratz.
Pratz ke liye souten - bring it on.
Though  was against the idea and I hate souten tracks.. but I would love for some1 to come and drop her down a notch.
So long as no hanky panky is involved ... just for the sake of keeping Krishna's character intact...

so they are bent of destroying the show forever 😆

Pearl needs to watch the initial epi of the show and be reminded of what the show was and what it is now! I hate when men go for another woman when the wife is still there and is not divorced 🤢
it will be great  to see Prats go and marry some other guy, then both can live happily forever 🤣

so they are bent of destroying the show forever 😆

Pearl needs to watch the initial epi of the show and be reminded of what the show was and what it is now! I hate when men go for another woman when the wife is still there and is not divorced 🤢
it will be great  to see Prats go and marry some other guy, then both can live happily forever 🤣
It's roumoured... so no definate answer given. the convo on fb could have been on pratha too..

i don't think baba will run after another woman, i can'yt ever see that happen. and you are right i hate men who cheat and vise versa, every other day i hear that some woman is cheating on her husband these days. u think what's the world coming too.

it would be nice to see - K have a lady friend, of whom p would get jelous - but someone who can help him without the arrogance that p shows. we have seen K's jelousy but never P's..
I wouldn't like to see them with someone else.. this jodi is created for each other..

you know it's difficult to say, or at least no one can be honest enough to say.. what it is about pratigya that you just love to hate her...
i've given up.. she just ticks  me off everyday.. that i can't be bothered about her any more...
i've gone back to watching my english shows again too - so at least that feels more 'norm'...

It's roumoured... so no definate answer given. the convo on fb could have been on pratha too..

i don't think baba will run after another woman, i can'yt ever see that happen. and you are right i hate men who cheat and vise versa, every other day i hear that some woman is cheating on her husband these days. u think what's the world coming too.

it would be nice to see - K have a lady friend, of whom p would get jelous - but someone who can help him without the arrogance that p shows. we have seen K's jelousy but never P's..
I wouldn't like to see them with someone else.. this jodi is created for each other..

you know it's difficult to say, or at least no one can be honest enough to say.. what it is about pratigya that you just love to hate her...
i've given up.. she just ticks  me off everyday.. that i can't be bothered about her any more...
i've gone back to watching my english shows again too - so at least that feels more 'norm'...

😆 keep us updated..

n yup! english shows atleast don't irritate us like these do
me just finished watching the 1967 version of 'to sir, with love'
I had read the novel when I was in school and loved it, the movie was good too 👏
Mima behoodi, wherever you are:

😉