Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I don't think so, how many people would not watch a movie just coz they don't like someone's hair style?

infact, I had read many guys commenting that her character kept fighting with Hrithik and then Rajiv unnecessarily!!!
c'mon, she is the one who made Karan go bk to the army and Rajiv was an a**h**e trying to rule over her... any sane gal would have broken the engagement..
but we like to watch those balidani gals and strong characters aren't accepted
I'm joking yaar...for me the movie was a one time thing only. I hate war films... I would like just peace amongst all. Call me a coward, I hide away from such real life situations. I don't watch the news, either, I get too upset.

πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

oh yes, then I too agree with u.. coz yes, she was fab in that scene!! Damon n Rose looked very good together! n she was cool calm n happy.. but she was a runner, even wanted to race in her last moments πŸ˜† but I remember the stabbing and I'm 😭
that's how both parties react when one of them is dying and not like how Elena behaved! 😑

behoode attract behoode πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

But Rose did some wonderful things:
1) That fab awesome wonderful tight slap! 🀣 Muah muah - love Rose for that! πŸ˜† Elena needed it, she was pissing me off! 🀒

2) Loved the way she ran off in front of Elijah!πŸ˜†
3) She made Elena run here in thr in her last episode! πŸ˜†

CVs - no comments! πŸ˜†
[QUOTE=_dkmystery_
Vishal Puri is a seasoned actor... u don't know? πŸ˜•
well, I even didn't know him 🀣
behoodi! 🀣
he actually was in a vampire's role in Adalaat and he looked GOOD πŸ‘
ohk! πŸ˜› Btw Adalat to non-supernatural show hai na? usmain vampire? πŸ˜• Was he some kinda TV actor in adalat episode?πŸ˜•

n yeah, anyone is far better than those kids 🀣  you bet! πŸ˜†

so he must have placed some hocus-pocus to not let anyone resurrect them!!  Maybe! πŸ˜•

maybe Vicki n Anna will have a cat fight with her and kill her... πŸ˜† Please! Let this be true! πŸ˜†

I never saw the desi version, loved Small wonders πŸ‘  Loved Vicky! πŸ˜ƒ

Alaric(Matt) is a gr8 short story writer... he takes up simple topics and creates such stories πŸ˜† πŸ‘  behooda! πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

yup! no logical reason according to us πŸ˜† but for her, Stephan is d besht πŸ˜›
yeah for caring purposes, he lets her go with Klaus then calls Damon

so maybe he knows how mad Elena is and this is why she won't 'respect' Damon?!

its becoz she is not a real girl, the CVs are making her behave like that! πŸ˜† When it comes  to Twilight- I can see why one will want Edward over Jacob. I mean Jacob character is nothing in front of Edward, and Edwards love towards Bella is completely 100% selfless. But in case of Stefan -I am just not able to understand! Damon's love comes closer to the way Edward loves Bella!

Yeah Elena is mad n non-realistic, hence she will not respect Damon! πŸ₯±

exactly what I thought.. pretty dress and she looks good!! πŸ‘
I wonder how they wear such low cuts, one would feel so bare on the shoulders! why don't guys wear such cut shirts? πŸ˜†
Mujhe to samajh main nahin aata ki dress neeche slip kaise nahin hooti? 🀣 I mean - whr is the support? πŸ˜† These kind of dresses are vulnerable for malfunctioning, and stupid girls forst wear them n cry when they malfunction! πŸ₯± Its like khud hi apna kachra karna! πŸ€ͺ

But Shama is looking very elegant in here! πŸ˜†
talented people don't get gud jobs in Indian tele and neither do gud shows work 😑   ppl in India cannot process complicated shows! πŸ˜†

rubbish shows keep going on for years πŸ₯±Kekta maiya ki jai! πŸ˜†

Btw - wht is Hrithik doing in your profile pic? πŸ˜• Whr is Damon? 😑 you removed him! 😲 ... for Hrithik??? πŸ€ͺ Dhoom 2 dekh li kya recently? πŸ˜†
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago

I'm not that prejudiced so I can clearly see when the chemistry is there πŸ˜†
Season 1's look was good for Damon, he should take it up again! and I miss tht fog he used to create.. but the CT thought it was darker for Mystic Falls 😑

ok!
yeah season 1 Damon look was awesome! Want that back!
Also did you notice - season 1 and 2 had kinda similar ending -in both seasons Damon was on verge of dying n Stefan saved him both times - the only times he had actually done something substantial and worth clapping! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

very much insecure, he knows no one can resist Damon... that was his fear talking πŸ˜†

'did not Matt n Tyler' what? πŸ˜†
typos tak to theek tha, ab tu words bhi khayegi kya? 🀣

But ab kya hooga Stefan ka, ab to wo khud hi raaste se hatt gaya! But know wht - now Damon is in weird situation. How can he go after Elena knowing that Stefan loves her n Stefan saved him, n in the whole process - Stefan sacrificed himself! πŸ˜•
Initially - Damon going for Elena was not wrong as it was a competition, but now - Damon owns Stefan his life n then betraying him will be too bad!

I want Delena, but then morally thingking it is very wrong n I would appreciate Damon not giving Elena "bhav" becoz of this reason, while she is trying to get his afffection! πŸ˜†

duh! I missed the 'like' word! πŸ˜† bahut bhook lag rahi thi yaar, kya karoon control nahin hua! 🀣

not only this, but also the Salvatore house is in Elena's name n Kat hadn't been invited so how did she enter to give Damon the blood?
maybe they will explore this later on and this dying of Elena and coming bk coz of Damon's blood and John's death will play a role OR they too have been watching PKYEK and r impressed 🀣

Stephan to paagal hai.. the scene where Klaus will torturing him, even Kath was worried for him.. she too is one gr8 behoodi πŸ˜†
but he easily gives in and lets people get in trouble!

Kat in Salvatores is blopper! πŸ˜†And then Stef in Ric's house is also blopper! πŸ˜†
Yeah maybe TVD CVs were impressed by PKYEK! πŸ˜² Haila ab hamara kya hooga? 🀣

But I think - the CVs will turn these bloppers into new twists, they can, they have the potential, and so far, they have not kept any lose end - except - "Why was Kat stuck in the tomb" - question! πŸ˜†
My theory - Kat drank warevamp blood, so maybe that may have modified her identity! If yes, then that will apply to Damon as well! I want Damon getting some more powers! πŸ˜†

Yup Stefan to paagal hai re!
🀣

Did you read -in season 3 episode 1, they will reveal the connection btw Klaus n the Salvatores!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by carisma2

I'm joking yaar...for me the movie was a one time thing only. I hate war films... I would like just peace amongst all. Call me a coward, I hide away from such real life situations. I don't watch the news, either, I get too upset.

I can't hate war movies coz they show the truth, well, only the ones that show the truth that is... not the ones that are made just to spew hatred against each othr...

so I loved Lakshya and Priety's character too πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _dkmystery_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

But Rose did some wonderful things:
1) That fab awesome wonderful tight slap! 🀣 Muah muah - love Rose for that! πŸ˜† Elena needed it, she was pissing me off! 🀒

2) Loved the way she ran off in front of Elijah!πŸ˜†
3) She made Elena run here in thr in her last episode! πŸ˜†

CVs - no comments! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

she was always a runner and Damon became one in the finale πŸ˜†